剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你要是不够辣 就别跟我坐一起
♪`If you ain't a baddie can't sit with me ♪
我发誓这些婊♥子♥都是我的仿品
♪`I swear that these bitches my mini- me's ♪
仿品
♪Mini- me, grrah, grrah♪
他想跟我上♥床♥ 就是做梦
♪He wanna sex, niggas be dreamin'♪
我来自X区 男人们在搞阴谋
♪`I'm from the X, niggas be schemin'♪
我踩在他们脖子上 他们快喘不过气了
♪I'm on they necks, they is not breathin'♪
滚开 你这个
Get off me, you fucking-
你以为我对你有感觉吗
♪You thought I was feelin'you? ♪
那家伙只是个舔狗
♪`That nigga a munch ♪
他舔了 我只想让他舔
♪Nigga a eater, he ate it for lunch ♪
贱♥人♥ 我就是大佬 我想要什么都会得到
♪Bitch, I'm a baddie, I get what I want, like ♪
你以为我对你有感觉吗
♪You thought I was feelin'you? ♪
那家伙只是个舔狗
♪`That nigga a munch ♪
他舔了 我只想让他舔
♪Nigga a eater, he ate it for lunch ♪
贱♥人♥ 我就是大佬 我想要什么都会得到
♪Bitch, I'm a baddie, I get what I want, like ♪
贱♥人♥ 我就是大佬 我想要什么都会得到
sBitch, I'm a baddie I get what I please ♪
你知道我的风格 轻松搞定一切
♪`You know my body I do it with ease ♪
他想要我的身体 他跟我说“求你了”
♪He want my body, he tellin' me, "Please"♪
我从他身边走过 他闻我的气息
♪I'm walkin'past him, he sniffin' my breeze ♪
他挺喜欢我 但他不是我的男人
♪He jackin'me, but he not my boo ♪
他喜欢我胸上的首饰
♪He like the jewelry I wear on my boobs ♪
我怎么跟你见面 我还得去打枪呢
♪How can I link you when I got a shoot? ♪
我不需要你的爱 我只想要钱
♪Don't want your love, I just want the blue ♪
当我跳舞时他抓着我的屁♥股♥
♪Grabbin'my ass while I'm doin' my dance ♪
她一直盯着 因为那小妞是我的粉丝
♪She keep on starin 'cause shorty a fan ♪
你有
How, um,
多确定要嫁给凯恩
confident are you in your decision to marry Cane?
这跟那没关系
This has nothing to do with that.
你明天真要结婚吗
So, you're really getting married tomorrow?
对我们所有人来说一切都会不一样
Shit's about to be different for all of us.
我不明白
I don't get you.
你要跟疯婆子诺玛结婚
You're committing yourself to wild ass Noma.
就是这样了
It is what it is, you know.
用不着别人理解
It don't gotta make sense to nobody else,
只要我理解就行
as long as it makes sense to me.
这才是最重要的
It's all that matters.
那你倒是说清楚啊
Make it make sense.
因为你明天就要结婚了
Because you're getting married tomorrow,
可今晚还在跟我上♥床♥
but you're fucking me tonight.
我娶诺玛跟你没关系
Me marrying Noma has nothing to do with you.
你想去斯坦福造机器人
AlI right, you want to go to Stanford and build robots?
没问题
Cool.
可我想当黑老大 邦比·约翰逊
But I want to be Bumpy ♪ohnson.
弗兰克·卢卡斯 尼基·巴恩斯那种黑老大
You know, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes.
跟诺玛一起能让我实现这一切
And being with Noma gets me that.
他们最后都什么下场 -永垂不朽
How'd they end up? - Immortal.
听我说
Look,
我不会嘲笑你的机器人梦
I don't shit on your robot dreams
因为我实在是理解不了
cause it don't make sense to me.
所以也别嘲笑我的梦想
So don't shit on mines.
你说得对
You're right.
这个学期结束后 我就去加州了
at the end of the semester, I'm going to California,
所以我得退出
so I need out.
永远退出 凯恩 因为我不能再这样了
Like forever Cane, 'cause I can't do this.
我不能过这种日子
I can't do this life.
我也不想你过这种日子
I don't want you to do this life.
但我也不想骗你
But I also don't want to lie to you.
那就别骗我
Then don't.
说实话
What's the real?
我马上就要掌管整摊生意了
I'm about to be running the entire operation.
两边都管
Both sides.
但是 -但这还是诺玛的生意
But? - But it's still Noma's business.
你想入局 现在你已经在了
You wanted in the game, now you in.
这是要搭上一辈子的局
And the games for life.
我可以试试跟她谈
Look, I can try to talk to her.
也就只能做到这份上了
That's the best I can do.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会在这儿 塔里克
The fuck are you doing here, Tariq?
卡特派我来的
Carter sent me.
你又怎么会在这里
What the fuck are you doing here?
诺玛让我来的
Noma sent me.
靠 这他妈是个圈套
Shit! Look, this is a fucking setup.
草
Fuck!
把枪扔地上 快点
Put your fucking guns on the ground, now!
趴下
Down on the ground.
我等这一刻等好久了
I've been waiting for this moment.
看你那表情
That look on your face.
我赢了
I win.
靠
Fuck.
你们怎么找到我们的
How the fuck did y'all find us?
俄♥国♥佬为什么会追杀我们
Why the fuck are the Russians after us?
别管这些了好吧 你们都没事吧
♪ust forget all that a'ight? Are y'all okay?
我们没事 但回答我问题
We good, but answer my fuckin'question.
你们怎么来了
What the fuck are y'all doing here?
珍妮特说诺玛派你来斯坦顿岛
Look, ♪anet said that Noma sent you to Staten Island.
艾菲说瓦迪姆也来了
And Effie said Vadim was here, too.
后来我们又听说卡特派你来了
And then we heard that Carter sent your ass here.
所以你们早知道卡特要对付我了
So you knew Carter was after me this whole time?
才不是
Hell, no.
我还以为你要抢我位置呢
Thought you were coming after my spot.
我们搞清楚之后就赶过来了
When we figured it out, we rushed over here.
所以说诺玛跟卡特搞了个局
So, Noma and Carter set this shit up.
把我们给耍了
They fuckin played us.
我们本想让诺玛跟卡特自相残杀
We was trying to get Noma and Carter to take each other out.
是 现在他们合伙做局要干掉我们
Yeah, now they working together to take our asses out.
多混♥蛋♥啊 -真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
Ain't that some shit? - Fuckin'joke.
我们现在该怎么办
The fuck we gonna do now?
要他们以为我们死定了 那我们就死给他们看
Well, fuck if they think we dead, let's be dead.
这招很聪明
That is fuckin' smart.
能给我们争取时间想对策
Gives us some time to figure something out.
工具箱带了吗 -带了
Got your tool box? - Yeah.
快去拿过来
Go grab it quick.
我未婚夫还没收到他母亲去世的
My fiance hasn't received the unfortunate news
不幸消息 为什么呢
that his mother is deceased. Why?
嗯 看来俄♥国♥佬
Yeah, it looks like the Russians
做得比要求的更多
took their job a little bit further than requested.
他们把莫奈的车点了
They lit Monet's car on fire.
车里发现两具尸体
Now, there were two bodies found inside.
我觉得应该是莫奈和塔里克
I assume those bodies belong to Monet and Tariq.
但法医报告出来之前
But we're not gonna know for certain
还不能确定
until forensics comes back, so...
我不需要也不想听你的猜测
I don't want or need your assumptions.
我们又控制不了鉴证科
We don't control forensics,
所以现在只能暂时假设是这样
so for now, we just need to assume.
我对你期望更高的
I expected more from you.
怎么说呢
How do I say this?
去你♥妈♥的♥期望 我又不为你做事
Fuck your expectations. I don't work for you.
很明显啊
Clearly.
因为如果你们是
Cause if you did,
那你们最好拿出证据来证明他们死了
you'd better have proof that they're dead.
因为如果他们没死 我们就都完蛋了
Because if they're not, we're both fucked, mate.
我们真的要自己写婚礼誓言吗
Do we really gotta write our own fucking vows?
写这破烂真不是我的强项
This shit ain't really my strength.
需要让移♥民♥局相信这是真结婚
This needs to convince ICE.
怎么着 我还不够能给你灵感吗
What? Aren't I inspiration enough?
当然不是 什么事
Of course. What's up?
你妈妈又在故技重施
Your mother is up to her old tricks,
所以她应该不会参加我们即将举♥行♥的婚礼了
which translates to her absence at our upcoming nuptials.
不会
Nah, nah,
她说会来的 而且会好好表现
she said she'll be there and on her best behavior.
我会打给她 跟她好好说说
I'lI call her, smooth things over.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表