剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
before you can right your wrongs.
你个王八蛋 你杀了齐克啊
Motherfucker, you killed Zeke!
我没法 原谅你
That shit is unforgivable!
然后你就用你一贯的手法
And you did what you always do.
以怨报怨
Added hurt on hurt.
你杀死了你孩子们的父亲
You took away your children's father.
说句公道话 佐
Well now, to be fair, Zo,
她从孩子们一出生就在伤害他们
she has been hurting her kids since birth.
让他们在街头争斗中失去了灵魂
Got em losing their souls to these streets.
听着 混街头的事不是我开始的
Look, I didn't get us in this street shit.
但我特么确保全家人都活了下来
But I damn sure made us survive it.
一直以来你就用这句谎话欺骗自己
You been telling yourself that lie for so long
连你自己都信了
you're beginning to believe in your own bullshit.
想想吧
Hmm. Think about it.
你们开始贩毒的时候
I wasn't there when this drug operation
我都不在场 对吧
really took off, now was I?
都是你一手搞出来的
This is all you.
但你想据为己有
But you wanted it all for yourself.
而且你根本就不在乎孩子们 对不对
And you didn't give a fuck about your kids, now did you?
我做的一切 都是为了这个家
Everything I did, I did for our family!
杀死我呢 也是为了这个家吗
Killing me? That was for our family?
还有放弃齐克 也绝对是为了这个家
Oh, and abandoning Zeke, that was totally for family.
我今天不会死
I'm not dying today.
血压下降 -去它的 我今天不会死
BP is dropping. - Fuck that. I'm not dying today!
你知道我最喜欢的是什么吗
You know what I'm gonna love the most about this?
就是你再也不会伤害孩子们了
Is that you don't get to hurt our kids anymore.
看来你终于
Looks like you're finally getting
罪有应得了
what you fuckin' deserve.
所以 我一直在努力正式启动
So, yeah, I'm trying to get this case off the ground,
这个案子
officially.
这个案子为什么这么复杂
What makes this case so complicated?
我 我有个理论可以把所有参与者都联♥系♥到一起
I...I can loop all the players into a conspiracy
但我老大不让我碰这案子
but my bosses won't touch it. - Hm.
但我有个计划可以让其中一个目标人物相信
But I have a plan to convince one of the targets
他唯一能避免入狱的希望就是合作
that his only hope of avoiding prison is to cooperate.
这不是骗人吗
Isn't that a lie?
只要他反口这就不是骗人了
I can make the lie true if he flips.
虽然是要靠上天保佑 但是
It's a Hail Mary, but.
的确值得去试试
it's...it's worth a shot to take our
塔里克·圣·帕特里克
run at Tariq St. Patrick.
圣·帕特里克 你认真的吗
St. Patrick? Are you serious?
妈 我知道你在想什么
Ma, I know what you're thinking- -
不 你知道那家人对你阿姨做过什么
No, you know what that family did to your aunt.
所以我才不想放掉这个案子
That's exactly why I won't let this go.
拜托了 儿子 我只剩你一个了
Please, baby. You're all I have left.
我不会像安吉拉姨姨
I'm not gonna do anything dangerous
做任何危险的事 后面
like Titi Angela did, okay?
布雷登很快就到
Brayden isn't far.
我就给我爸打个电♥话♥
I'm just gonna call my dad then.
什么 不 不行 布雷登不想你打给他
What? No. No, uh...Nah. Brayden didn't want that.
那我就打给布雷登
Well, then I'll just call Brayden.
贝卡 不 别特么打电♥话♥
Becca, don't...don't fuckin' do that.
你特么要干嘛啊 -别动 听见没
What the fuck are you doing? l- Stop, okay?
什么鬼 -把特么手♥机♥给我
What the fuck? - Give me the fucking phone.
你特么把手♥机♥给我 -放开我
Give me the fucking phone! Get off me!
放
Get- - -
别碰我
Get away from me!
草
Fuck! -
你特么个婊♥子♥
Fuckin' bitch!
草
Fuck!
贝卡
Becca!
什么鬼 -你没事吧
What the fuck? - You okay?
我没事 -德鲁呢
I'm fine. - Where's Dru?
我 -我不知道
I- I don't know.
莫奈要是弄明白了你们的小计划
What the fuck is Monet gonna do
你特么觉得她会怎么做
when she figures out your little plan, huh?
凯恩会特么怎么做
What the fuck is Cane gonna do?
里克 赶紧特么上车
Riq, get in the fuckin' car!
没有脉搏 救不活了
No pulse. We're losing her.
做点什么啊 这太扯淡了
Do something. This is some bullshit.
宝儿
Oh, my baby.
你伤了我的心 莫奈
You broke my heart, Monet.
我不能这样
I can't do this.
对你我做不到 齐克 不行
Not with you, Zeke. I can't.
你一直没解决我们之间的问题
You never made it right between us.
也许我可以的 但是
Maybe I would have, but
你死了
you died.
在那之前呢
Before that.
把你送走我也伤心欲绝
It hurt like hell giving you away.
但这样做是对的 我当时太年轻了
But it was the right thing to do. I was so young.
我我我
"I, I, I, I"
你满嘴说的都是你自己
It's all about you.
你利用了我
You used me.
我是你的逃跑计划
I was your escape plan.
你 你就该把我留在北卡罗莱纳
You...you shoulda just left me in North Carolina
宝儿 我
Baby, I'm
我害你卷进这些烂事里 对不起
I got you caught up in all this shit and I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉 你知道我很抱歉 对吧
I'm so sorry. You know that, right?
这对我有什么意义吗
What's that matter to me?
对我有意义啊
It matters to me.
对我有意义 求你了
It matters to me. Please.
再给我一次机会
Give me a second chance.
让我为凯恩 德鲁和黛安娜做点好事 求你了
To do right by Cane, Dru, and Diana. Please. Please.
你真的觉得自己配的上第二次机会吗
You really think you deserve a second chance?
配不上
No.
但我也想要
But I want one anyway.
求你给我个机会纠正我的错误
Please let me do right by my kids.
拜托
Please.
这由不得我
It ain't up to me.
那你能原谅我吗
Well, can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗 齐克 我 我很抱歉
Can you forgive me, Zeke? I'm...I'm so sorry.
多重利益冲突
"Multiple conflicts of interest"?
这就等于是特么一个好律师
That amounts to being a damn fucking good lawyer.
而且我就是
And I am.
他们不能为这事就吊销我的牌照
They can't take away my license for that.
萨克斯就是潜进来的一条毒蛇 你知道的
Saxe was a snake in my grass, you know that.
如果他活着 他会被吊销律师牌照
And if he were alive, he'd be disbarred.
不
Oh, no.
不 我不会让任何人吊销我律师牌照的
No, I'm not letting anyone take away the license
我哥为了这个连命都特么搭进去了
my brother sacrificed his fuckin' life for.
不可能
Not happening!
听着
Uh, look here.
我这有点事 先挂了
Somethin'just popped up. I gotta go.
看来你知道我为什么来
I see you know why I'm here.
你又不是第一个拿枪跑进来的混♥蛋♥
You ain't the first motherfucker to run up in here with a gun.
不如你出♥卖♥♥♥塔里克·圣·帕特里克
Why don't you make a profit for yourself
为自己赚点钱啊
by giving up Tariq St. Patrick?
我不出♥卖♥♥♥自己的当事人 -真新鲜
I don't give up my clients. Hm. How refreshing.
一个有良知的律师
A lawyer with a conscience. - Hm.
你们听着 如果我胳膊举枪举累了
You know, if my arm gets tired,
我就直接开枪结束这一切了
I'm just gonna shoot you to end this shit.
你目光太短浅了 亲
You're being shortsighted here, luv.
我可以做你的盟友
I could be your ally.
我对朋友都特别友好
I'm really good to my friends.
是嘛 -嗯
Is that right? - Yeah.
让我交待那俩小家伙吗
Just give up the little guys?
他们每个人的人头都值10万块
Well, there's a$100, 000 bounty on each of their heads.
这可是你赚过的最容易的律师费
Easiest retainer you'll ever have.
亲爱的
sweetheart.
如果你了解我
If you knew me,
你就该知道我多不想说这话
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表