剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Hm. And as I've assured you both,
只要收到我剩下的费用
as soon as I receive the remainder of my fee,
我们就没问题了
well, we'll be good as gold.
我天 什么鬼
Oh my God! What the hell? !
你受伤了吗 -没有
You hit? - No.
草
Fuck!
把钱拿上
Get my money!
靠
Shit.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
别碰他
Don't touch him! -
为什么卡特要把我抓进来
Yo, why the fuck does Carter want me in here?
你特么小点声
Lower your fuckin' voice.
还记得昨晚跟你一起合作的家伙吗
You remember those guys you were working with last night?
你是说你和卡特杀的那个
You mean the ones you and Carter killed?
对 这就是问题所在 其中一个叫扎伊的 还活着
Yeah, that's the thing. One of them, Zay, survived.
他在医务室里 所以你得去把他解决了
He's in the fucking infirmary. So you need to finish him off
否则谋杀的事他就会开口
before he can talk about Ice's murder
我们的行动也完蛋了
and fuck up our operation.
我特么如何在这里面杀人
How the fuck am I supposed to kill somebody in here
而不被抓
and not get caught?
我们就指望你够聪明能搞定这事了
We're countin' on you being smart enough to figure it out.
要快
Quickly.
你有24小时
You got 24 hours.
因为如果你不搞定 我保证
Because if you don't, I promise...
你会死在这里
you'll die in here.
然后就是你妹和你妈
And then your sister and then your moms,
当然 顺序可以换
and not necessarily in that fuckin'order.
不信你试试
Try me.
加油哦 妈宝
Come on, mommy's boy.
这才对嘛
Thattaboy
好了
Okay
完事告诉我
Hit me up when it's done
然后我们再考虑如何把你弄出去
and we'll talk about getting you out.
我也想来一杯
I need one of those.
给你
Here you go.
你在学校搞事情差点害死我
Your schoolyard antics nearly got me killed.
你用拳头激怒那个不好惹的
You taunted that behemoth with your fists
他带着枪直接冲我来了
and he came back with guns aimed squarely at me.
更糟的是 他杀了那个混♥蛋♥
And worse, he killed the wanker,
让我没法拿到
leaving me without a means
那该死的联邦合同
to secure the bloody federal contract.
我特么救了你一命
I saved your fuckin' life.
好吗 这么快你就忘了
AlI right? Or did you fuckin³forget?
你特么真有种哈
I can't believe the fucking gonads on you.
这话我常听别人说
Yeah, I hear that a lot.
我特别有种 对吧
So fucking big, right?
我看你是太有种了 对你一点好处都没有
Perhaps too big for your own fucking good.
我们要怎么对付锡安
The fuck are we gonna do about Zion?
昨晚的货说是他偷的
Do you know, Iwouldn't be surprised
我都觉得一点不出奇
if it was him who stole my drugs last night.
我需要他消失 立刻
I need him gone, ASAP.
我已经派人去搞了 好吗
I already got motherfuckers on it, all right?
他离死不远了 还有
He's as good as dead. In the meantime,
我们会想个办法帮你搞到合同
we'll figure out a way to get you that contract.
什么事
What's up?
不好意思小姐 有人来访
Excuse me, miss. You have a visitor.
好啊
Oh, good.
你来了
You're here.
我需要你想办法联♥系♥上俄♥国♥人
I need you to work your magic with the Russians.
我不是已经联♥系♥了吗
Thought I did that already.
搞笑呢你
You're funny.
我要让他们买♥♥我的货
I want them to buy more product.
我还有多余的货 他们可以帮我散掉
I still have a surplus and I know they can move it.
我去跟他们谈谈
I'll talk to"em.
还有别的事吗 -没了
Anything else? - That'll be all.
我送你出去 凯恩
I'II walk you out. Cane.
我们还有正事要聊
We still have business to discuss.
锡安
Zion.
你特么为什么要杀威利·亚当斯
Why the fuck did you kill Wiley Adams?
跟你有关系吗 就是个毒贩子而已
The fuck you care? He's just another fucking drug dealer.
威利·亚当斯是华盛顿的权力掮客 你个煞♥笔♥
Wiley Adams is a D. C. power broker, you fuckin' shithead.
给你的婊♥子♥戴个嚼子吧 卡特
Put a muzzle on your bitch, Carter.
这事特么跟我没关系
This shit ain't got nothin'to do with me.
纽约警局有你手下偷那辆
NYPD has a video of your guy stealing the Bronco
你用来干活的野马车的录像
you used to do the job.
你认为他们把这事联♥系♥到你头上
How long you think it's gonna take
需要多长时间
for them to tie it back to you?
到时城里的每个警♥察♥
Every cop in the city
都会四处找你
is gonna be looking for you.
你破坏了我们之间的协议
You broke our fuckin'agreement.
不杀无辜之人
No innocent bloodshed.
听着 我就是找他们麻烦去了
Listen, man, I was just fuckin' wit'em.
谁知道那个白人煞♥笔♥
AlI right, that white dumb motherfuckin'nigga
自己冲到子弹跟前去
ran in front of my damn bullets.
我要杀的根本不是他
Wasn't even my motherfuckin' target.
那是谁
Who was?
重要吗
Does it fuckin' matter?
当然重要
Yes. Yes, it does.
你们提供信息 我们提供保护
You provide info, we protect.
没有信息就没有保护
凇 No info, no protection.
你特么给我举高点
Come on, get the fuckin' shit up, man!
你最好继续保护我
You better keep fuckin' protectin' me.
否则我们的小秘密就会被公开了
Or else our little deal gonna go public.
我需要个地方躲一阵
I need a place to lay low.
好吧
All right.
去这个地址
Go to this address.
是个秘密的安全屋
It's an off- the- books safe house
在那不会有人找到你的
Nobody's gonna find you there,
没有我的指示不要轻举妄动 懂吗
And don't do anything until you hear from me, all right?
也别再杀人了
Don't kill anyone else.
草
Fuck.
草
Fuck!
解决掉他 现在
End him. Now.
菲利希亚 -什么
Felicia. What?
动作要快 谨慎点
Quick and discreet.
我们不能让这把火烧到我们身上
We can't have this come back on us.
不能让内务部的人闻到味儿了
Not with IAB sniffin' around.
凯恩 听着
Cane. Listen.
干嘛 妈 我还有事呢
What you want Ma? I'm on the clock
你和诺玛得保持点距离
Look, you need to put some distance between you and Noma.
我听说她最近惹了不少麻烦
I hear some heat's comin'on her.
然后回到你身边吗
Yeah, and then come runnin' back to you?
不可能 我好着呢
Ain't happenin. I'm good.
凯恩 我跟你说
Look, Cane, I'm tellin'you,
你现在情况一点都不好
you ain't good.
妈 你生气不过是因为你被架空了
Ma, you're just pissed you're on the sidelines
而我现在正风生水起的
and I'm makin'moves.
你为什么就不听话呢
Look, won't you fuckin' listen?
我来这是为了保护你个蠢货
I'm here tryin' to protect your stupid ass.
蠢货
"Stupid ass"?
出去 莫奈 我不需要你
Get out, Monet. I don't need you.
保护好你自己吧
And protect yourself!
靠
Fuck!
靠
Oh, fuck.
靠
Oh, fuck.
我不知道自己觉得很刺♥激♥
I don't know if that was so hot
是因为真是如此
because it was
还是因为我知道这样会气到我妈
or because I know it would piss my mom off.
所以你凡事都听你♥妈♥的♥咯
So what, you let your mom tell you what to do?
嗯 当然不是
Uh, yeah, okay. No.
正相反
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表