剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
认识啊
I do.
是我一个客户 怎么了
He's a client. Why?
原来是你啊 -滚你妈
Ah, there it is. - Fuck outta here.
他在威利面前羞辱了我
Well, he humiliated me in front of Wiley.
他危害到我的生意了
Yeah. He put my business at stake.
还想把我赶出纽约
He's trying to run me out of New York.
他别想 我来收拾他
Well, he can't do that. I'll handle it.
不不不 让我来吧 凯恩
No, no, no. Let me handle this one, Cane.
好吗 我知道怎么说 而且双方我都认识
AII right? I have a way with words and I know both players.
听上去好像不错
Well, that sounds nice or whatever,
但千万别低估了我们家族
but don't underestimate my family name
在街头的名声 好吗
in these streets, all right?
尤其是像锡安这种人
Especially to somebody like Zion.
知道了
Duly noted.
但是锡安危险又难以捉摸
But Zion's unpredictable and dangerous.
我也一样
Well, so am I.
听着 相信我
Look, just trust me.
不需要戴维斯 不需要手下
No Davis, no security.
只有我和你
Just me and you.
好吧 -不是吧
Fine. - Really?
你听见她说的了
You heard her.
行吧
Brilliant.
我去对付威利·亚当斯
I'll handle Wiley Adams.
确保我们在法律上不出问题
Make sure we're good on the legit front.
这是锡安出道时打拳的地方
This is where Zion used to fight when he was comin'up.
现在这地方归他了 -是吗
Now he runs it. - Yeah?
你确定只有咱们俩安全吗
Are you sure it's safe for just the two of us?
放心 这地方是中立的
Yeah, this is agreed upon neutral territory.
在这跟他接触比其它任何地方都安全
It's safer approaching here than anywhere else.
大祖
Big Zo.
你不是来找茬的吧
You ain't here to start no shit, right?
当然不是
Of course not.
你没带枪吧
I know you ain't strapped.
伙计 我特么知道规矩
Nigga, I know the fuckin rules.
靠
Fuckin' hell.
你居然带我来这种地方 还不带手下
You brought me in here without protection?
没有武器 就连锡安都不会带枪
No weapons. Even Zion ain't strapped.
嘿 好久不见啊
Yo. Long time, no see.
你好吗兄弟
What up, boy?
洛伦佐的事你节哀顺变
My condolences about Lorenzo.
听说葬礼上发生的事了
Heard what happened down at the funeral.
那可不是一个元老该有的送别方式
That's not the sendoff an OG deserves at all.
谢了 我知道你尊重他
I appreciate that. I know you respected him.
他 莫奈 还有你们全家人
Him, Monet, your whole family.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我怎么听说你越界了呢
I hear you been violatin'.
你是听你这新朋友说的
Oh, you heard that from your new little friend?
兄弟 我不知道 -现在你知道了
Well, nigga, I ain't know- - Well, now you know.
好吗 所以质疑她的资历就是质疑我
AII right? So questioning her credentials is questioning mine.
她跟我一个地位
She belongs wherever I do.
祝你愉快 -嘿
Have a good one. - Hey.
凯恩
Cane.
我不知道你有新婊♥子♥了
I ain't know you got a new bitch.
小心说话
Watch your tongue
不然我切断你的舌头
or I'll cut it out for you.
听着 我不需要男人来替我出头
See, I don't need a man to speak for me.
你还挺女权哈
You one of them feminist bitches, huh?
可我之前就跟你说过了 宝贝儿 你在我的地盘
Like I told you before, you in my city, sweetheart.
是吗
Yeah?
所以你特么放尊重点
Show some motherfuckin' respect.
凯恩 我听说你们塔哈达在洛伦佐走后
Cane. You know, I heard the Tejadas was movin'
真的是一天不如一天
real desperate after Lorenzo,
但是 靠 这事儿真是让人难过啊 来吧
but damn, nigga, this shit's just sad. Come on now, bro.
你特么别碰我
Don't fuckin'touch me.
你特么想干什么 小子
What you think you doin', little nigga?
不如我们擂台上打一场
How 'bout we take this in the ring?
你还有种干这事呢 -对 有种
You got the balls for that? - Yeah, big ones.
好吧
A'ight, a'ight.
嘿 那可有意思乐
Hey, this shit gon' be fun, nigga.
你不说他是个专业拳手吗
Thought you said he was a trained fighter.
你以为我是啥
And what you think I am?
我特么天生就是干这个的
I'm a fuckin'natural.
靠
Oh, shit!
锡安多少年都没上场了啊
Zion's blessin' us in the ring for the first time in years!
这王八蛋今晚
It's about to get realer than real
可要来真的了
in this motherfucker tonight!
凯恩 你要对抗的可是第四圈的元老
Cane. You about to go up against a Fourth Circle OG.
我觉得你之前最好练练俯卧撑热个身吧
You might wanna do a push- up or something.
我不用热身
I don't need no warm- up.
听见没 不热身哈
You hear that? Fuck a warm- up!
他说去他妈的热身吧
He say fuck a jumping jack.
皇后区 我们在这
Queens, we in herel
给大家带来一场比赛
Let's make it happen.
我们来加油 我们来亲吻
♪We came to boom We came to buss ♪
我们来加油 我们来亲吻
♪We came to boom We came to buss ♪
最好给我们腾点地方
♪Better make room For the bum- rush ♪
腾点地方
♪Better make room...s
这么快就累了吗 元老
Gettin' tired already, OG?
这拳场上是我打败之人的墓地
It's a graveyard of niggas I knocked out in this ring.
最好给我们腾点地方
♪ Better make room For the bum- rush ♪
我用尽全力击打对方
♪I'ma hit 'em with everything That I got ♪
我让这里沸腾
♪`I'ma blow the spot ♪
我就像雷神托尔在街头而战
♪THOR's made for holy wars I spray the block ♪
我不停出击让金属都变成废铁
♪`Scrap metal and iron I just keep on firin'♪
我轻松完成使命而且绝不退出
♪`I get the job done And I ain't retirin'♪
我让死亡人数增加 撂下无数尸首
♪I ups the casualties fount My body count ♪
受害者太多
♪ Victims are way too many...r
我说 给这家伙来个担架吧
Mannie, get this nigga a stretcher.
有些被我扭断了脖子 有些被我用枪射倒
♪Some, I broke they neck Some got shot down♪
有些人间蒸发
♪ Some evaporated ♪
有些被人暗♥杀♥
♪Some got fathered in And assassinated...s
我靠 你戴了指节铜环
Yo, yo, yo, yo. Yo. Brass knuckles?
我们在这可不这么干
Yo, we don't do that shit in here.
你这得罚下场了伙计
Flag on the fucking play, man.
说真的呢 -草泥马
For real. - Fuck you.
嘿 获胜者 我兄弟 凯恩·塔哈达
Yo, the winner. My brother, Cane Tejada!
真是拳拳到肉啊
That was so...carnal.
我真是被惊到了
I'm impressed.
不用这么吃惊吧
Don't act so surprised.
虽然今晚我们赢了 但是
Yeah, well, we may have won tonight, but...
我们伤了他的自尊
we hurt his pride.
他不会轻易翻篇儿的
He isn't gonna let that go.
得为他的报复做好准备了
Gonna have to be prepared for his retaliation.
我知道
Nah, I hear you.
但现在他知道不能不把你当回事了 对吧
But now he knows you can't be fucked with. All right?
锡安嘴里跑火车
Zion talks a lot of shit
但最终 这是我的地盘
but at the end of the day, this is my city.
所以跟我一起包你没事
So you good when you wit'me.
就像我跟你说的 你不需要手下跟着
Like I told you, you don't need no security.
有我就够了
All you need is me.
既然诺玛撞破了
We gotta find a new way to move product
我们得找个新办法散货了 -去他妈的吧
since Noma blew up our shit. - Fuck that shit, bro.
我们就继续开趴
We're gonna keep throwing parties like we been doing.
什么一起 -兄弟 你没听见我说的吗
What you mean? - Bro, did you not just hear me?
诺玛 -去他妈的诺玛
Noma? - Fuck Noma, nigga.
我不得不告诉锡安诺玛的事
I had to tell Zion about her.
你什么 -他特么都要弄死我了
You did what? - He was gonna fuckin' kill me.
我别无选择 -我尼玛啊 B
I had no choice. Come the fuck on, B.
他什么都不会说的 -随便吧
He's not gonna say shit- Whatever, bro.
听着 B 我特么不能再这么做个小卒混下去了
Listen, B, I can't be a fuckin' pawn anymore.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表