剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I wasn't bluffing when I said I had eyes
不是在吹牛
on Noma's daughter Anya.
那你觉得诺玛在吹牛吗
Well, you think Noma was bluffing?
我敢说她早就派了支军队把她带走了
I bet she had an army take her away.
不可能那么快
It couldn't happen that fast.
行吧 那就是她有只军队等着把她带走呢
Okay, well, then she has an army waiting to take her away.
这主意特么不行 -听着兄弟 一小时前
Fuck that idea. - Listen, man. An hour ago,
我还拥有一切 对吧
I had everything set for me. All right?
生活 学校 我家人的安全
Life, school, my family was always safe.
我不会让任何人把这一切从我手里夺走 B
I'm not lettin' nobody take that shit from me, B.
现在 如果安雅是诺玛唯一在乎的
Now, if Anya's the only thing that Noma gives a fuck about,
我们抓了她就占了上风 好吧
we take her and we take the upper hand, that's it.
什么
Wait, what?
你知道这听上去有多疯狂吧
You know that sounds fucking crazy, right?
是你问我要计划的 B 这特么就是我的计划
You asked for a plan, B! That's my fucking plan.
怎么着 你有地方可去吗
What, you have anywhere to go?
你们家族有人能帮我们吗
You have anyone in your family that can help us?
我就知道
I thought so.
去他妈的吧
Fuck it.
安雅在哪
Where's Anya at?
嘿 小粉 你还盯着安雅呢吗
Hey, yo, Pinky. You still got eyes on Anya?
嗯 他们动了 她还拖了个行李箱
Yeah, they're on the move. She has luggage.
我会继续跟着 但你最好快点来 别让她跑了
I'll keep following, but you better hurry before she's gone.
我们刚被人当众践踏
We just got publicly curb stomped
你还想追着要更多吗 你是有什么大病吗
and you wanna ask for more? You out your damn mind?
我们不能放弃 -谁放弃了
We can't give up. - Who gave up?
圣·帕特里克每次都抢在我们前头
St. Patrick beat us at every turn,
老大们想减少损失
the bosses wanna cut their losses,
珍妮弃船去追黑帮分子了
and Jenny abandoned ship to go chase mob guys.
都结束了 杨探员
It's over, Agent Young.
有了萨克斯的U盘 我又找到了一个新角度
I found a new way in with Saxe's jump drive.
塔里克·圣·帕特里克和泰特议员
Tariq St. Patrick and Councilman Tate
都和奥比·奥凯克的加急绿卡申请有关
are connected to expedited green cards for an Obi Okeke.
如果那个混♥蛋♥萨克斯的U盘有用
If the jump drive from crooked- ass Saxe was solid,
这事早就成了
it woulda worked already.
我自己做的一些工作还有我现在在做的
Some work that I did on my own that I'm still doing
可能会揭露一个更大的毒品阴谋
could reveal a bigger drug conspiracy.
杨探员
Agent Young!
你觉得让一个凶手逍遥法外我会开心吗
Do you think I'm happy we're letting a fucking killer walk?
这简直违背了我的每一根神经
It goes against every fiber of my being.
但这个案子已经结了
But this office is done with this case.
Do you hear me?
lt's over.
如果你想留住一份有价值的职业
And if you want a career that's worth a damn,
那你也应该放弃
you'll be done with it too.
去它的
Fuck it.
你开的可真够慢的 这边左转
Yo, you drivin slow as shit. Make this left.
你特么能冷静点吗
Can you calm the fuck down?
你开快点 把我放下然后你好
Just hurry up and drop me off so you can.
你好想做什么就做什么 跟你往常一样
...you can do whatever it is you do, like you always do.
随便你吧 老兄
Wow. Whatever, bro.
你总是满嘴胡扯
You are always on bullshit.
因为只有艾菲才会永远罩着艾菲 对吧
Cause Effie always gonna look out for Effie, right?
凯恩
Cane!
我知道在牢里时是你送了那部电♥话♥
I know it was you that sent me that phone
来警告我
to warn me when I was locked up.
是啊 别特么客气
Yeah, you're fuckin' welcome.
我只是不习惯有人罩着 好吗
I'mjust not used to people lookin' out for me, okay?
你试图帮我可我却推开了你
You were tryin' to help me and I pushed you away.
你这是在道歉吗 -这右转
Is this you saying sorry? Make this right up here.
这不是去你住处的路
This isn't the way to your place.
因为我们特么要去韦斯顿
Cause we're goin' to the fuckin Westons'.
喂 你特么干嘛
Yo, what the fuck is you doing?
你特么是疯了吧
Are you fucking crazy?
韦斯顿 -听着
The Westons? - Listen,
这帮王八蛋会告诉我
these motherfuckers is gonna tell me
那两个蠢货在哪 明白吗
where Dumb and Dumber's at, all right?
你来不来
Is you comin' or what?
当然不去
Fuck no.
我一猜就是 我特么自己走
Just what I thought. I'll fuckin' walk.
凯恩
Cane.
凯恩
Canel
腹部和腿部多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds to the abdomen and legs.
必须取出卡在股动脉里的
Bullet fragments lodged in the femoral artery
子弹碎片
have to be extracted.
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
不
Nah.
不绝 对不行
Nah. Hell no.
不
Hell no!
我不会就这么死了的
I ain't goin' out like this.
特么怎么会发生这种事的
How the fuck did this happen?
因为你失误了 奈奈
Cause you're slipping, Nay- Nay.
嘿 你暂时还没死
Well, hey, you're not dead. Yet.
但我不知道你还有什么好坚持的
But I don't know what you're fighting it for.
我是说 你的整个人生
I mean, your whole life has just been
就是一个操蛋的决定跟着下一个
one fucked- up decision after the next,
从离开我开始
starting with leaving me.
我特么在哪
Where the fuck am I?
你还没告诉她对吧
You didn't tell her yet, did you?
没有 想着我们可以一起来
No. Figured we'd do that together.
你要死了 莫
You're dying, Mo.
而我们就在这看着
And we get a front- row seat.
真特么扯淡
Now that's some bullshit.
我♥草♥泥马 草泥马
Fuck you, and fuck you.
我不想和你们一起生活
I didn't want life wit' your asses
我也不想和你们一起下地狱
and I damn sure don't want hell wit' you either.
这贱♥人♥
This bitch.
一点悔意都没有
No fuckin remorse.
是 我不知道你这态度对你有什么帮助 莫
Yeah, I don't know if that attitude is gonna help you, Mo.
你能给我们一个理由 一个就行
Can you give us one reason, just one,
你为什么应该活下来吗
why you should live?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Uh, yeah, thank you.
妈在手术室 他们会给我们更新情况
Ma's in surgery They're gonna keep us updated.
如果莫奈醒过来
If Monet wakes up
开始问问题 那我们就特么死定了
and starts asking questions, we're fucking dead.
要么她死要么我们死
It's either her or us.
也许我们错了 德鲁
Maybe we were wrong, Dru.
我就知道你特么又起幺蛾子了
I knew some bullshit was goin'on wit' you.
妈在医院挣扎在死亡线上
Ma is in the hospital fighting for her life
因为她为了救我牺牲了自己
because she sacrificed herself to save me.
就算不考虑她让你过这种操蛋的生活
Forget about the fact she kept you in the fuckin' life
所以才会发生这种事
and that's why that shit happened in the first place.
不考虑她逼我杀了戈多
Forget about the fact she made me kill Gordo.
这些咱们都先不提
Forget all that shit.
她杀了爸
She killed Papi.
我知道 德鲁
I know, Dru.
不是你说的这事绝不能放过她吗
Wasn't it you who said she can't get away with that?
只有塔里克知道我们做了什么
Tariq is the only one who knows what we did.
我们把他除掉 就这样了 我们得先找到他
We take him out. That's it. We have to get to him first.
真不敢相信我们要这么做
I can't believe we're doing this.
她不知道她要被绑♥架♥ 对吧
She doesn't need to know she's getting kidnapped, all right?
如果布雷登想要他妹回来 那他就得来找我们
If Brayden wants his sister back, then he'll come to us,
然后我们就除掉塔里克
and then we take out Tariq.
嘿 黛安娜 德鲁
Hey, Diana. Dru.
贝卡
Becca, um
很抱歉要告诉你这事 但是
I'm sorry to tell you this, but.
布雷登出事了
Brayden's in trouble.
什么意思 他出什么事了
What do you mean? What happened?
他欠了些坏人的钱
He owes some money to some bad people
于是他就来找我兄弟们帮忙
so he reached out to my brothers for help.
现在我们就去帮他 你跟我们一起去吧
And now we're gonna go help him. You should roll with us.
我 我最好打给我父母 -不行
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表