剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
从诺玛还有之前发生的烂事
From that Noma shit to whatever the fuck happened earlier,
我需要重新掌控局面
I need to get back in the driver's seat.
兄弟 我要做爹了
Bro, I'm'bout to be a father.
我要做爹了 这件事不能有差错
If I'm gonna be a father, I gotta do this shit right.
我必须掌控局面
I gotta control every fucking piece.
只有这样才能保护我和我的家人
That's the only way I can protect me and my family.
我爸 做过一大堆蠢事
You know, my dad did a lot of dumb shit
我一直都赞同
that I never agreed with but
但我骨子里却很像他
I got a lot of him in me
你从没说过这事
Never heard you say that shit before.
谁愿意承认这种过往
Never wanted to fuckin'admit it
但是我现在想明白了 要得到我想要的
But you know, I realized to get what the fuck I want
我必须拿出我的全部
I got to use all of me.
他遗传给我的好东西 坏东西
The good parts of him, the bad parts of him.
我自己的好东西 坏东西
And the good parts and the bad parts of me.
我必须拼尽所有 才能得到我想要的
I gotta put it all to use to get what I want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
复仇吗
Revenge?
那只是我一个小目标
That and a lot more.
我要见血 B
I wanted blood, B.
我要弄死那些混♥蛋♥
I wanted fuckin' blood.
但在杀人之前 我要先想办法
But in order to get that, I need to insulate myself,
把我 我家人 我孩子从这件事中择出来
my family, and my kid from all the consequences.
我要成为顶级掠食者
I gotta become the apex predator.
这词高级 我们要怎么做
I like the sound of that. But how do we do it?
先赢得优势地位
We start by getting leverage.
丹妮斯
Denise.
我把唇膏放哪了
Where'd I put that lip balm?
找到啦
Found it.
嗯 我
So I, uh.
今晚不会回来太迟的
shouldn't be home too late tonight.
你会等我回家的 对吧
You'll wait up for me, yeah?
不好意思来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
一切好吗 有什么不舒服吗
Everything okay? You good?
我仔细想了这件事
I've had some time to think.
有人说孩子会成为我人生的新开始
Some people told me this baby could be a fresh start
有人直接劝我别要它
and some straight up told me to get rid of it.
但说实话 最终决定在于
But honestly, the only thing that made sense
我自己怎么想
was to listen to how I feel.
我仔细想了我的人生
To think about my life and...
以及孩子会带来的变化
how much this decision could change it.
那你怎么决定的
And?
我要生下它
I'm keepin' it.
塔里克 我想说这是我的决定
Look, it's my decision to make, Tariq.
如果你不想和我一起养 我理解你
So if you don't wanna be involved, I get it, it's okay- -
我没这么想
That's not the case at all.
我其实
You know, I actually
也仔细想了想这件事
had some time to think about this myself too.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我要当这个爸 黛
I'm ready to do this, D.
明天我做第一次B超
Well, I have my first ultrasound tomorrow.
你要来吗
You wanna come?
要
Yeah.
戴维斯
Davis.
来寒舍有何贵干
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我来告诉你
Um...I came to update you.
威利·亚当斯的一切事宜我都处理好了
I smoothed everything over with Wiley Adams.
但他说你和锡安有勾结
But he couldn't be talked out of thinking
说得有模有样的
you and Zion were connected.
不过好消息是
The good news
你飞机零件的竞标没有受到波及
Your bid for the jet parts contract isn't in jeopardy.
他名声本就不清白
Yeah. He's just dirty enough.
正好为我们所用
Which is perfect for us.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在不能冒一点风险
I'm too close for any setbacks.
对
Exactly.
而我愿为你保驾护航
I'm here to prevent that.
戴维斯呀
You know, Davis
他们老说你人好 我现在信了
you just might be as good as they say you are.
我其实比他们说得还好
Trust me, I'm better.
要一起喝一杯吗
Would you like to join me for a glass?
荣幸之至
Love to.
现在
♪Present tense ♪
等待爱情 你弯下腰来
♪Ain't no love And you hella bent ♪
更多男人
♪Many men ♪
更多 还有更多男人
♪Many, many, many...s
敬
Here's to
可能性
possibilities.
敬计划成功 和计划外的惊喜
Foreseen and unforeseen.
惊喜
Unforeseen?
我知道你出现一定是天意
But I know you're here For a reason ♪
来收服我的心意
♪Here to collect Your royalties ♪
悔意 悔意将我淹没
♪Regrets, full of regrets ♪
失意 我不想再回忆
♪Full of regrets Full of grief♪
失意 好像无法再提起精神
♪Upsets, hella upsets I was obsessively ♪
你带走了我所有能量
♪Givin'you all of my energy ♪
警♥察♥警♥察♥局 放下武器
NYPD! Surrender your weapons!
听到没 把你们的武器放下
You heard her! Put the fuckin' weapons down!
立刻 放下
Put em down now!
把你们的武器放在地上
Down! Put your fuckin' weapons on the motherfuckin' ground!
上 -手放车上
Let's go! - Hands on the truck.
把手放车上 -手放车上
Put your hands on the truck! - Hands on the van!
别推 你大爷 -放车上 走
Easy, mother...- On the fuckin' van, let's go!
把手放车上 -别动老子
Hands on the fuckin van. Get the fuck off me!
带手♥机♥了吗
We got phones?
转过来
Turn around.
莫奈
Monet.
怎么是你
How the fuck are you?
你认识他
You know him?
我们还处在互相了解阶段
Well, we more in that getting to know each other stage.
对吧 小红
Right, Red?
别给老娘拽这种文字游戏
Fuck all these mind games, nigga.
你是不是要送我们坐牢
You gonna take us to jail or not?
不 我不会让你坐牢
No, I'm not gonna take you to jail.
因为你一出来
Cause the moment you get out, you just gonna go back
还是会混回你那老本行
to doing what it is you fuckin' do.
那你想让老娘干什么
So what the fuck do you want then?
我给你一个自♥由♥的机会
I'm giving you the opportunity to remain free.
只要你按我要求的做
If you follow my rules.
怎么 想让我们停止贩毒吗
So what, you want us to stop sellin' drugs?
这是最理想的结果
Ideally.
但是这操蛋的世界从不理想 你懂我吧
But this ain't a fuckin ideal world. You feel me?
毒贩子就像蟑螂
Drug dealers are like fuckin' cockroaches.
根本除不完 老子试过
Impossible to eradicate. Believe me, I've tried.
然后我明白了 只要有人想吸毒
Then I realized there's always gonna be a demand,
就永远有毒贩
so there's always gonna be supply.
有求有供 经济学基本知识
That's just simple economics.
对
Exactly.
所以我给你们设几条规矩
So I got some simple rules.
仔细听好
Listen carefully.
不能伤害无辜公民
Civilians should never be hurt in the process.
你们可以杀害任何罪人
You can kill all the criminals you want.
但如果无辜百姓流一滴血
But you spill one drop of innocent blood
我们就杀了你
and we kill you.
你试图控制全城的毒贩
You tryin' to control all the drug dealers in the city.
试图
Try?
不 老子绝对能
Nah, son. I'm winnin'.
我们专案小组决定谁能在这座城市贩毒
My task force decides who gets to operate in this city.
你们乖乖听话 不伤害无辜
You stay in line, keep innocents out of harm's way...
安然无恙
you can continue.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表