剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
That's fucked up. - Yeah.
他们做出这种事真是太操蛋了
It's fucked up they'd some shit like that.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
怎么着 你一副若无其事的样子
What? Oh, you all nonchalant
好像你早就知道了似的
like you knew about this shit or something.
我特么一点都不知道
Uh, I didn't fucking know about it
但你真的认为他们不会那么对你吗
but did you genuinely think they wouldn't do that to you?
你是觉得你和塔哈达家人
You think you and the Tejadas are on some
成了一辈子的好朋友还是怎么着
homies for life type shit?
你什么时候信任过他们 塔里克
When have you ever been able to trust them, Tariq?
我不知道 艾菲 不知道
I don't fuckin' know, Effie. I don't know.
就是啊 我们干这行
Yeah, well, with what we're doing,
就不能指望信任或忠诚
you can't count on trust or loyalty.
不管是谁
Doesn't matter who it is.
而且你应该比任何人都懂得这点
And you should know about that more than anyone.
你要是跟黛安娜说上话了 别告诉她我在找她
You speak to Diana, don't tell her I was lookin' for her.
估计她已经知道了
- She probably already knows.
听着 唐尼 我需要知道德鲁今晚在哪
Listen, Donnie, I wanna know where Dru is tonight.
谁要是看到他不说或者跟丢了
Anybody sees him or loses him,
他们也别想好 懂了吗
that's a fuckin' target on their back too. You got it?
没问题 -好
We got you, yo. - Good.
好了 我得想办法弄点钱
Okay, I need to get my hands on some cash.
还有枪
And some guns.
草 我 我得先弄点吃的
Fu...fuck. I- I gotta get some food first.
我特么饿死了 你饿吗
I'm fuckin'hungry. You hungry?
你现在还能饿
How can you be hungry right now?
我感觉马上就要吐出来了
I feel like I'm about to fuckin'throw up.
这条街上有个中餐馆
Yo, there's this Chinese joint down the block.
我 我去弄点吃的 好吧 马上回来
I'ma- I'm gon get some food, all right? Be right back.
等等 不 德鲁 别丢下我一个
Wait. No, Dru, don't leave me here.
你就叫个客房♥服务然后记账就行了
Just order room service and put it on the bill.
这是汽车旅馆 他们没有客房♥服务
It's a motel. They don't have room service.
记什么账
What bill?
草
Fuck.
打扰一下 我来找自家娃
Excuse me. I'm lookin' for my kids.
塔哈达住哪个房♥间
What room is Tejada?
你是这的住客吗
You a motel guest?
不是 -那就滚
No. - Then fuck off.
你是给楼下那家伙现金的对吧
Please tell me you paid the dude downstairs in cash.
德鲁 我们没有现金
Dru, we don't have any cash.
我就用卡了 -草
I just paid him with what I had. Fuck.
草
Fuck! F...
王八蛋 我特么不会再问你第二遍了
Motherfucker, I ain't gon' ask you again.
我也不打算再告诉你第二遍了
And I'm not telling you again.
滚
Fuck off.
莫奈现在肯定已经知道我们在哪了
Monet's gonna know exactly where we are now.
对不起
Fuck. I'm sorry.
塔哈达 几号♥房♥
Tejada. What fucking room?
23号♥房♥ 二楼
Room 23 Second floor.
走到头左手边
Down the hall to the left.
你特么一开始就该痛快儿说
Shoulda told me in the first fuckin' place.
德鲁 我们得赶紧走 快 快走
Dru, we gotta get outta here now. Let's go. Let's go.
还靠你妈买♥♥单
Little hard to go on the run
跑路有点难 是不是
when your mom's footin' the bill, huh?
妈 拜托 对不起 我们也不想搞成这样的
Ma, please. We are sorry. We didn't mean to do it.
你中枪那天 有别人
The day you got shot, somebody else- -
你们俩都想就那么弄死我是吗
Y'all was just gonna take my life like that?
我特么生了你们
I gave you little motherfuckers life!
我养大了你们
I raised you.
我教你们入的行
I taught you the fuckin' game.
因为我你们特么才拥有了一切
Because of me you have every- fucking- thing.
我特么是你们的妈啊
I'm your fuckin' mother!
你真觉得你值得我们尊重吗
Do you really think you deserve our respect?
德鲁 你特么闭嘴 -不 去你♥妈♥的♥
Dru, shut the fuck up. - No, fuck that.
她需要听我说完
She needs to hear this shit.
这个生活
This life
你如此骄傲给与我们的
that you pride yourself on givin' us,
我们想跟你说特么一万遍了
we tried to tell you a million fuckin' ways
我们不想要
that we don't fuckin' want it.
你心里只有自己
But you so focused on yourself,
根本听不见我们说什么
you can't even hear us.
不管这行对我们的伤害有多大
No matter how much it damages us,
你就是不肯让我们退出
you just won't let us out.
你想说你都为我们做了什么
You try to tell us about everything you wanna do for us.
好 那我们就谈谈
AII right, let's talk about it then.
谈谈 好吧
Let's talk about it. Right?
我们的表亲
No, our cousin?
不 我是说 我们的兄弟
No, [stammers]I mean, our brother...
死了
is dead.
这是你对我们做的
That's what you did for us.
我们的父亲死了 这就是你对我们做的
Our father is dead. That's what you did for us.
别再说了 德鲁
Stop talkin, Dru.
还有戈多
And Gordo?
你知道我因为那事有多痛苦吗
You know how much that shit fucked me up?
别特么再说了 德鲁
Not another fuckin' word, Dru.
你特么根本就不在乎我们
You don't give a fuck about us!
你不在乎我们想要什么
You don't care about what we want,
或者需要什么
or what we need.
你从没在乎过
You never have.
如果不是因为你 也许我们还能开心点
We might actually be happy if it wasn't for you.
你有哪一点算得上是个好母亲
You're not even close to being a good mother.
就是个贱♥人♥
You just a bitch.
我是贱♥人♥ 王八蛋
Oh, I'm a bitch, motherfucker?
等等 不 不
Wait, no, no, no!
德鲁 赶紧跑
Dru, let's get the fuck outta here.
妈你没事吧
Ma, you good?
那俩小王八蛋跑了
Them motherfuckers is gettin' away.
警探 有时间吗
Detective, got a sec?
坐
Oh. Have a seat.
我一直调查马库斯“锡安”·华盛顿
I've been doin' some digging on a Marcus"Zion"Washington.
谁
Who?
饥饿的中层毒贩
Hungry, mid- level hustler.
他一直在给三个不同区的多个组织
He's been supplying product to multiple organizations
提供毒品
in three different boroughs.
他也是罗曼的联络人
He's also the connect to Roman.
就是货车被烧的那个毒贩
That dealer whose van burned down.
好吧 你怎么知道的
Okay. How you know all that?
我审罗曼的时候
I squeezed it outta Roman when I questioned him
从他嘴里逼问出来的 STARZ
after the collar.
靠 STARZ
God damn.
我还记得以前那些告密者嘴会被缝起来
I remember the days when snitches got stitches.
看上去他们早就不像过去
It's like they don't make soldiers
那么有种了哈
like they used to, you know?
当然对我们是件好事 -听我说
I mean fortunately for us. - Listen.
我琢磨着去找趟锡安
I was figuring that I'll go and pay Zion a visit,
摇摇他那棵谚语树
shake the proverbial tree,
看看能掉点什么
see what falls loose.
好 我让下边人去看看
Yeah. I'll have one of my guys run that down.
为什么 我已经联♥系♥上了
Why? I've already made the connect.
被烧的是罗曼的毒品
It was Roman's drugs that got torched.
我明白
I get it.
直觉告诉我 我们应该把重心
My gut tells me that we should put our focus
放在塔哈达和塔里克·圣·帕特里克身上
on the Tejadas and Tariq St. Patrick.
我有个重要事要交给你
Now, I have a major play for you.
恕我直言 警探 我的直觉告诉我这个家伙
Respectfully, detective, my gut is telling me that this guy- -
我小时候啊
You know, when I was a kid
有个发小 叫罗伯
I had this, uh...this homeboy named Rob.
他总来我家
And he would come over to the house,
一起打游戏 吃晚饭
play video games, eat dinner.
我妈特喜欢他
My mother loved him.
直到有一天
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表