剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
And they said he's for sale.
你只需要开出比卡特更好的价钱
All you gotta do is make him an offer
就没问题了
better than Carter's, and we're good.
我们知道你都干了什么
We know your operation.
你从毒贩子那里收取了分成
You've been taking cuts from drug dealers.
我们要的是卡特警探
Detective Carter's who we want.
说好见这次面就给我五万的呢
Where's my 50 K for this meeting?
只要你同意背叛卡特
Once you agree to turn on Carter
向你的上级举报他
and report him to your superiors,
就能再拿到50万
you'll get another 500K.
这就是点零花钱
Nah, that's fuckin' chump change.
你们是国际势力 不是吗
The reach is global, right?
所以那还远远不够
So that's not nearly enough.
那你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
预付和尾款都得七位数
Seven figures up front and ongoing payments.
那我还考虑一下
Yeah, maybe.
真够狠的
Ain't that a bitch.
贪婪的傻♥逼♥
Greedy motherfucker.
医院来电♥话♥的时候我都不敢信
I could not believe when the hospital called.
你记好了
Believe it.
你是甩不掉我的
You won't be getting rid of me.
我是不是吓到你了
Did I scare you?
我还以为要失去你了
I thought I lost you.
哦对 你的手♥机♥还给你
Oh. Here is your phone back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只记得
AlI I remember is...
是这让我惹上的麻烦
this gets me in trouble.
太容易拿到了
Easy access.
我再也不想碰那种掺了的货了
I don't want any more of that tainted shit ever again.
那你不用担心了
Well...you don't have to worry about that anymore
因为我都处理好了
because I took care of it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他不会再有机会卖♥♥残次品给你了
He's never gonna sell you bad shit ever again.
其他人也是
Or anyone else.
布雷登 你 你该
Brayden, I I hope
你该不会
You- you didn't
听着 我的任务就是保护你
Like, that's my job, to protect you.
他差点害死你 去他妈的
He almost fuckin killed you. Fuck that guy.
但他没害死我啊
But he didn't.
我还活着
I- I'm still here.
这不是我想要的结果
I didn't want that.
布雷登 我对爱的理解不是这样的
Brayden, that's not my idea of love.
没事的 没有人会发现的
It's okay. No one's gonna find out.
我这与病魔抗争的一辈子教会我的一件事就是
If battling an illness my entire life has taught me anything,
生命可贵
it's that life itself is precious.
我 我不能
I...I can't...
我不能背上这种负罪感
I can't have this kind of guilt.
请你走吧
You can go now, please.
丹妮斯 我可以的
Denise, I got this.
你得相信我
You gotta trust me.
你在打电♥话♥吗
You on the phone?
没有
No.
我还以为你跟人讲话呢
Thought I saw you talking to somebody.
没有 怎么了
No. What's up?
你肯定难以置信
You're not gonna fuckin' believe this.
诺玛试图策反我
Noma tried to flip me.
开什么国际玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
臭婊♥子♥ 她怎么找到你的 -我特么也不知道
This bitch. How'd she find you? - I don't fucking know.
但你知道 这是不可能的吧
You know that shit ain't happenin'though.
她给你开了什么条件
What she offer you?
很多钱
A lot of money.
我什么都没收
I didn't take anything.
所以这事儿你想怎么处理
So how do you wanna handle this?
你答应她
Agree to the deal
条件是你们必须当面
with the caveat that you must meet in person
完成第一笔付款
for the first payment.
单独见面
Alone.
懂吗
Cool?
行 交给我
Yeah, I got you.
你的社交媒体就快打造完了
I am putting the finishing touches on your social media.
还需要你看一眼
I just need you to look at'em.
我把你的发帖日期都倒填过了
I have backdated your posts.
现在还需要一张职业照 放进你的工作经历里
I just need a professional picture for your work history
然后等全搞定了
and then you can let me know
就等你的看法了
what you think about it when it's done.
这些我都不在乎
I don't care about this shit.
我在乎的是你 艾菲
I care about you, Effie.
你指望我怎么回答这话 凯恩‘
What am I supposed to say to that, Cane?
我不知道 或许证明一下你还有脉搏
I don't know. Maybe show me you have a fucking pulse.
脉搏 他妈的
A pulse? Afucking pulse.
为什么每个人都他妈这么说
Why the fuck does everybody say that?
你应该要告诉我的 为什么没说
You shoulda told me. Why didn't you?
我特么怎么知道她会当你的面展示戒指
I didn't know she was gonna wave the ring in your fucking face.
听着 她只是想
Listen, she's just trying to make it seem
做个假样子
like something that it's not.
我问你的不是这个
That's not what I asked you.
那都是生意
It's business.
又来了
There we go.
这我接受
I can deal with that.
但我们不是朋友吗
But we were supposed to be friends,
你不该支持我的吗
and you were supposed to have my back.
有那么一瞬间
And for a minute,
我还以为你是理解我的
I thought you were the one person that understood me.
我是啊 -你没有
I do. You don't.
我这一辈子都在处理这件破事儿
And that's been the problem my entire fucking life.
我永远只能靠自己
Effie is always looking out for Effie.
你之前不是说替诺玛办完这件事
What happened toYou do this one thing for Noma
我就自♥由♥了吗
and you're off the hook"?
我不明白为什么
I don't get why it feels like
我总是那个被逼入绝境
I'm always being backed into a fucking corner
得证明自己感情的人
where I gotta prove how I feel.
是你要去跟那些烂人
You the one that's leaving to go do some robot shit
一起搞什么机器人的
with some lame- ass nigga.
别扯这些
No, don't do that.
那就是个借口 你心知肚明
That's a cop- out and you know it.
我永远在的 好吗 无论如何 我都在你身边
I got you. All right, no matter what, I got you.
我也只有这点要求
That's all I ask.
好了 能给我看看你为我做的主页了吗
Now can you show me my page that you created?
我不知道
I don't know...
卡特警探
Detective Carter.
真是意外之喜啊
What an unexpected pleasure.
尼科来不了了 所以
Nico couldn't make it, so...
就剩我了
you're stuck with me.
诺玛
Noma.
我一直都和尼科出生入死
I've been riding with Nico for as long as I can remember.
所以你的所作所为
So what you did is a
严重冒犯到了我
serious violation.
在我们那儿 这种事是有后果的
Where I'm from, that requires, uh...consequences.
这我理解
I can respect that.
但当你被敌人包围的时候
But when you're surrounded by enemies,
你只能抓到什么就用什么
you resort to whatever weapons you have handy.
敌人 -是啊
Enemies? - Yeah.
塔里克·圣帕特里克和莫奈·塔哈达
Tariq St. Patrick and Monet Tejada
说你要拿下我
said you're after me.
你是新来的
You're an unfamiliar face.
我是想知道你的意图
I wanted to know what you were about.
他们不是这么说的
Yeah, they didn't put it so kindly.
真够讽刺的
That's ironic.
他们对我也没说几句
They said some unflattering things
你的好话
about you as well.
比如你
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表