剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你想一辈子为妈妈打工吗
Well, do you wanna work for mummy your whole entire life?
还是说可以放手
Or can you let the tit go, hm?
我又回来帮你
I'm here helping you yet again
是因为你的副手不靠谱
because your number two was grimy.
现在 如果你问我 我觉得是时候
Now, if you ask me, I think it's time for you
给这里做些该死的升级了
to make some fuckin' upgrades around here.
你觉得你有资格上位吗
And you think you're qualified to step up?
还是替你亲爱的妈妈问的
Or are you asking on behalf of Mommy dearest?
如果不是因为我的努力
You wouldn't have half this shit
你连这里的一半都赚不到
if it wasn't for me puttin' in work.
不好意思 别搞错了
Excuse me. Don't get it twisted.
绝对不行
Hell nah.
怎么了 什么事
Well? What is it?
我有东西要给你看
I have something you should see.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么 珍妮特
The fuck you doin' in here, Janet?
我得给奥巴马打工
I would have to nurse an Obama
才能买♥♥得起这样的东西
to be able to afford something like this.
瞧瞧这个 -嗯
Look at this. -Yeah, yeah.
这玩意儿要三万块
That shit is $30, 000,
是路易·威登的 还是貂皮的
it's Louis Vuitton, and it's mink.
所以脱下来 别弄坏了 谢谢
So take it off before you fuck it up, please.
安啦
Relax.
拜托
Come on.
我们早就过了
We are long past the days
穿衣服都要一样的日子了
of us dressing alike, huh?
嗯嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
给
Here.
什
Wha.
等会儿 你 你不是认真的吧
Wait a minute. Are...Are you serious?
是啊
Of course.
你应得的 -莫奈
You earned it. -Monet.
穿上试试 -我应得的
Puttin' up wit' me. -I did earn it.
上帝对我可真好
You know, God is good.
行了行了 你话太多了
Yes, yeah, you talk too fuckin' much.
走了 我们 我们得走了 -好吧好吧 上帝可真好
Let's go. We We gotta go. Okay -kay -kay. But God is good!
你确定
And you're sure about this?
校园里发现的
Found em on campus.
我知道这是谁的货
I know who these belong to.
他叫罗曼 但他构不成威胁
His name's Roman but he's no fuckin' threat.
那他为什么在我的地盘上散货
Then why the fuck is he selling on my territory?
我可忍♥不了
I can't tolerate this disrespect.
把他赶走
Take him off the board.
做的小心点 我们可不能引起不必要的注意
And discreetly. We don't need any unwanted attention.
有人在家吗
Hello?
宝儿
Sweetheart!
宝儿 你来了
Sweetheart, you're here.
你不能每次想打发我走就打发我走
You can't just send me away every time you feel like it.
我都19了 我也有自己的生活
Like, I'm 19 now. I have a life.
他们什么人
Who are they?
别管了 我们一起吃午餐吧
Never mind that. Let's have lunch.
你先去收拾一下
Why don't you go and get cleaned up
然后让厨师给你做好吃的 你想吃什么都行
and then we'll get the chef to whip you up anything you like.
都随你
Anything.
靠 凯恩·塔哈达
Oh, shit. Cane Tejada.
兄弟 不管是啥事 都不是我♥干♥的
Bro, whatever it is, I ain't do that shit.
放轻松 你叫伯德对吧
Relax, nigga. Byrd, right?
你认识我
You know who I am?
我在别人的地盘上发现罗曼的货了
I found your man Roman's shit somewhere it don't belong
所以我想弄清楚到底怎么回事
So I'm trying to figure out how that happened before I start
不想太早下结论
jumping to conclusions.
兄弟 以我老妈的名义起誓 我不知道你说的事
Bro, on my mama, I don't know nothin' about that shit.
我女人生孩子了
My girl just had her baby
我可不想搅和进去
and I ain't tryin' to fuck this shit up.
恭喜
Congrats on the baby.
所以你是在告诉我
So you're tellin' me you don't know shit
不知道是谁在斯坦斯菲尔德出货咯
about who dealing at Stansfield?
兄弟 斯坦斯菲尔德是谁啊
Bro, who is Stansfield?
就告诉我下次罗曼上货是什么时候 在哪
Just tell me when and where Roman's next re -up is.
我自己去查
I'll handle this shit myself.
回到现实
♪Back to reality...♪-
记得这歌♥吗
Remember this?
丫头 我们俩小时候总在咱家后院
Girl, we used to put on those talent shows in the backyard
假装参加才艺秀
when we were kids.
莫奈
Monet!
我们当时唱的老好了
We used to tear this song up!
我想跟你聊点别的
Look, I wanna talk about somethin' else.
那就聊呗
Of course you do.
我觉得 我觉得黛安娜今天跟我撒谎了
I think...I think Diana lied to me today.
我只是不明白为什么
I just can't figure out why.
认真的吗
You serious?
莫奈 你 你不知道
Monet, you...you can't figure out
为什么你养的孩子跟你撒谎吗
why those kids you raised would lie to you?
别这样 J -我就随口一说
Oh, come on, J. I'm just saying.
我教他们对家庭忠诚的重要性 我撒谎都是没办法
I taught them the importance of loyalty to family, but I had to
只是从没想过他们也会对我撒谎
and I just never thought this shit would be used against me.
莫奈 你教过他们什么并不重要
Monet, it doesn't matter what you taught them.
所有孩子都撒谎
All kids lie.
我记得你总对你父母撒谎
I remember you used to lie to your parents all the time.
还是说你忘了自己是怎么怀孕的
Or have you forgotten how you got pregnant?
但是 在你开始撒谎
But...before all the lies
还有做出选择之前
and the choices,
你是一个
I remember a girl who
喜欢找乐子
liked to have fun.
有梦想的丫头
A girl who had big dreams.
不允许任何人
Who'd defend them to anybody
诋毁你的梦想
who had something to say about it.
好吗
Okay?
齐克被人从我身边带走时那个女孩就死了
Well, that girl died the minute they took Zeke away from me.
她没死 没有
She didn't die. She did not die.
不会 她可能会被生活的艰难选择所淹没
No. She may be buried under all of those hard life choices,
但她一直都在
but she's in there.
而且我敢说你的孩子们肯定想见见她
And I bet yo kids would like to meet her.
你喝高了
Yo' ass is lit.
以为你早就不喝酒了
Thought you was done with all this,
玛丽·克拉伦斯修女 -怎么了嘛
Sister Mary Clarence. -What?
首先 上帝把水变成酒
First of all, God did not turn water into wine
可不是为了让人只看不喝的
for them to just sit there and look at it.
那不是他的本意
That's not what he intended.
再说了 照顾你一星期
Plus, after dealing with your butt all week,
靠 我觉得整瓶我都能喝光
shit, I might drink the whole damn bottle.
能再给我来一杯吗 还有 能照顾下我旁边的妞子不
Can I get one more? And can you look at my girl here, please?
再给我放点王子的歌♥
And turn on some Prince!
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪Fuck around They gon' kill something ♪
杀人
♪Kill something ♪-
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪Fuck around They gon' kill something ♪
杀人
♪Kill something ♪-
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪Fuck around Gon' kill something ♪
杀人
♪Kill something ♪-
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪Fuck around They gon' kill something ♪
杀人
♪Kill something ♪-
房♥租到期了账单都没付
♪Rent's due And them bills coming ♪
马上要行动了他们还在躲藏
♪ Ops near And they still duckin'♪
狼都出去了它们开始狩猎
♪Wolves out And they still huntin'♪
我什么都感觉不到
♪Emotionless I don't feel nothin'♪
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪Fuck around They gon' kill something ♪
你胡搞他们会杀人的
♪ Fuck around They gon kill something ♪
Kill something♪-
在街头我就是个骗子
♪In these streets I'm a hustler ♪
想耍我 他们不会饶了你
♪ Play with me They gon' touch you ♪
分分钟翻脸就像布斯塔
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表