剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Prognosis is uncertain as of yet,
但有件事我可以告诉你
but I'll tell you one thing
如果她当时是自己 那她死定了
If she was Ieft alone, she'd be dead.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. No problem.
草
Fuckin".
这混♥蛋♥
This fuckin cocksucker.
里克 -这特么怎么回事
Riq. What the fuck happened?
吸毒过量
OD.
他们不知道她能不能撑过来
They don't know if she's gonna make it.
没事的 哥们 她不会有事的 她会撑过来的
It's all good, bro. She'll be fine. She'll pull through.
那个婊♥子♥就是在利用你啊 仔
That bitch is using you, boy.
她把你当个傻子耍呢
She's playing you for a damn fool.
跟那个骗子的假婚姻不会让你上位
A sham marriage to that crooked bitch ain't gon'put you on top.
妈 不管你以为自己知道些什么
Ma, whatever it is you think you know,
都不重要 好吗
it doesn't matter. All right?
我现在跟诺玛一起了 她会成为我老婆
I'm with Noma now. She's gonna be my wife.
所以你打算为了那个婊♥子♥背叛你妈呗
So you're just gonna betray your mother for that bitch?
别跟我提背叛行吗
Don't talk to me about betrayal.
卡特警探呢
Detective Carter?
我知道他让塔哈达家的人
Yeah. I knew he had a Tejada
跟他合作当线人 而那个人就是你
working with him as a CI and it was you.
你真的打算替他套料吗
You really feedin' this nigga information?
你真的向卡特告密了
You really snitchin' to Carter?
不 凯恩 就不是那么回事
Nah, Cane. That's not what it is.
我们根本没的选
We didn't have a choice.
卡特逼我们的
Carter's makin us work for him.
而且如果这混♥蛋♥也是罪犯那就不算告密
And it ain't snitchin' if the motherfucker's a criminal too.
再说他还让那个婊♥子♥菲利希亚去对付黛安娜
Plus he sicced that fuckin Felicia bitch on Diana
害她没了孩子
who beat the baby out of her.
现在你都明白了吗
Now you good with all of that?
妈 就别再跟我说什么家人第一这种话了 好吗
Ma...miss me with all this "family first" shit, all right?
如果你开了头
You started this.
你让诺玛跟卡特对抗 那你特么
You put Noma against Carter. You gonna damn near fuck around
就是要害死我和德鲁
and get me and Dru killed in the middle of all this shit.
凯恩 我只想保护你们俩
Look, Cane, I'm trying to protect you both.
不 你跟平时一样不过是为了你自己
Nah, you just lookin out for yourself as usual.
我知道什么最好
I know what's best.
你难道看不出来这终局吗
Can't you see that's the end game?
我是想让你们俩都从外人手里解脱出来
I'm tryin' to free y'all from all these outside motherfuckers.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉你我的打算哈
Here's what I'ma do.
你现在 高高兴兴的
You're gonna, uh, put on a smile,
出去给自己挑一身
then you're gonna go out there and get one of those
难看的新郎妈礼服
ugly- ass mother of the groom dresses
我要娶诺玛
and I'ma marry Noma.
而且我不会告诉她
And I won't tell her that you're the one
仓库的货是你劫走的
that raided her warehouse.
我特么没 -别再撒谎了行吗
I didn't fucking raid her Stop fucking lying. All right?
你还以为自己局外旁观呢
You think you on the outside looking in?
如果被诺玛发现
But Noma finds this out,
你这短命的一生就只能跟卡特困在一起了
you'll be stuck with Carter for the rest of your short life.
短命 -嗯 或者你也可以
Short? - Yeah, or applying to be
去申请成为沃尔玛的迎宾员
a fucking greeter at Walmart.
我才不会短命 王八蛋 -随便你吧
Never me, motherfucker. Yeah, whatever.
怂货
Pussy- whipped ass...-
忙着呢
Busy?
我妈马上就走了
Nah, my moms was just leaving.
还说自己要结婚了呢
Nigga, I thought you was getting married.
有空去看看你妹
Make sure you check on your sister.
知道了
Yeah, a'ight.
别忘了去递申请
Don't forget to get that application.
他成了孤儿
He's an orphan.
我永远的改变了那个孩子的一生
I changed that little boy's life forever.
听着 D 我理解你为那孩子感到难过 但是
Look, D, I understand feeling bad for the kid, but
他妈杀过人
his mother was a killer.
沾了肮脏的勾当 早晚都会遭报应的
She was into some filthy shit. That'll always come back on you.
听我说
Look.
你也没得选 好吧
You had no choice. All right?
可我有的
But I did.
我不该去她家
I didn't have to go to her house and.
塔里克 她孩子还在楼上呢
Tariq, not with her kid upstairs.
可你不知道啊 D
But you didn't know, D.
听我说
Listen to me.
她从你这儿 我这儿
She took something special.
夺走了重要的东西
From you. From us.
明白吗 要么你死要么她亡
Okay? It was either you or her.
你没做错
You didn't do shit wrong.
我不该卷进这些破事的
I shouldn't have to deal with this shit.
我只想过平凡的生活 有个正常的家庭
I just want a normal life with a regular family
这样我就能 做我自己
so I can just, I don't know, do me.
听起来很美妙 D 但
Hm. Sounds good, D, but
我们都得现实点
we gotta be realistic.
这种事对我们来说是遥不可及的
That shit is damn near impossible for us.
我只想爱你
♪I just wanna love on you ♪
曾几何时是可能的
Well, at one point it was possible.
而且
And.
怎么说呢 也许
I don't know, maybe
就在这里躺下
♪Just lay right here ♪
也许还能再次出现
Maybe it can happen again.
因为你的肢体语言
♪Cause your body language ♪
你这么觉得
You think so?
是我唯一想听到的
♪The only thing I wanna hear♪
只有你知道
♪Yeah, yeah Only you know...s
你确定吗
You sure? - Mm- hm.
用那美好的能量喂饱我的身体
♪ Feed my body That good energy ♪
让我像交响乐一样歌♥唱
♪Got me singing Like a symphony ♪
别停 不要停止爱我
♪Don't stop Don't stop lovin' me ♪
让我爱你 爱你
♪Oh, let me love on you Love on you ♪
让我爱你
♪Let me love on you ♪
塔里克 我们不需要那个
Tariq, we don't need those.
什么叫不需要
What you mean we don't need this?
再怀一次孕有那么糟糕吗
Is me getting pregnant again the worst thing that can happen?
我就是无法满足
♪Just can't get enough ♪
好吧
All right.
D 别这样你怎么就不明白呢
D, come the fuck on. How do you not understand?
算了 塔里克
Forget it, Tariq.
我在想
You know, I'm thinking
如果我们要成为一个幸福大家庭
if we're gonna be one big old happy family,
我肯定要认识下娶我妈的男人
surely I should get to know the man who's marrying my mom.
对吧
Don't you think?
我们不顾一切
JNigga, we go all out J
那么
So...
你是谁
who are you?
这豪华顶层公♥寓♥是谁在付钱
Who pays for this amazing penthouse?
我
I do.
酒吧服务生工资能付得起
On a bar salary?
嗯 你是在酒吧打工吧
Yeah, but that is what you do for work, right?
小费肯定很多
Tips must be great.
嗯 我投资收益不错
Yeah, I make great investments.
你从哪儿学的投资
Where'd you learn how to do that?
跟你那个因为贩毒几乎一直都在
From your dad who was in prison most of your life
坐牢的老爸学的吗
for dealing drugs?
这就是你跟我妈的共同点么
Is that what you and my mom have in common?
不知道啊
I don't know.
你告诉我呗 感觉你什么都知道呢
You tell me, since you seem to know everything.
你们塔哈达家族
I mean, well, your whole Tejada clan.
对吧
Right?
没有冒犯的意思 但
Not to sound offensive or anything, but...
你们就像贫民区的戈蒂家族
you guys are like the Gottis of the ghetto.
不是吗
No? -
我们是企业家
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表