剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
The opposite.
她让我离你远点
She actually told me to stay away from you.
我又干啥了
What the fuck did I do? -
我不知道 她不停的说
I don't know. She went on and on about
听说你和你家人一些不太好的事儿
how she read some unsettling news about you and your family.
嗯 我明白 是这样
Yeah, I get it. I mean, look,
外面传的那些事其实都不是我做的
I been accused of some shit that I didn't do.
我爸做过很多自私的事
My dad did a lot of selfish shit that,
伤害了家人 但是
you know, hurt the family but
我跟他一点都不一样
I ain't nothin' like that nigga.
你这么着急吗
Damn, you rushin and shit.
不如给我讲讲你父母都是干什么的
Why don't you tell me what your parents do?
他们过着怎么样的生活
Tell me what they life like.
我父亲是做石油生意的
My father was in the oil business.
所以你很有钱咯
So you got money? -
他几个月前被人杀了
He was murdered a few months ago.
抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
真的很糟心
Yeah. It was really fucked up.
我都没法聊起这事
I can't really talk about it.
嗯 我知道那种感觉
Yeah, I know that feeling.
但我妈可厉害了
ButImean, my mom is a fucking badass.
她经营着一家国际企业集团
Like, she runs an international conglomerate,
所以她总要去世界各地出差
so she's always traveling around the world.
有什么地方她去的比其它地方频繁吗
Any place that she visits a little more often than others?
她基本上就在米兰和伦敦吧
Um, well, I mean she's based in Milan and London
但最近自打我爸过世
but she's been spending a lot more time here
她就在这待了很长时间
since my dad died.
我觉得挺奇怪的
Which is so weird
因为我们从不在一个城市待太久
because we've never spent so much time in the same city.
所以你经常跟她一起四处走吗
So you fly with her a lot?
对 整个欧洲 亚洲 还有南美
Oh yeah. I mean, all over Europe, Asia, and South America.
我一直求她带我去尼日利亚
But I've been begging her to take me to Nigeria,
算是我们的老家吧
like where her family's from
但她从没带我回去过
and she never does.
就 她 我天
It's so...She's like, oh my God,
她就是太自私了
she's so selfish.
她总去
She goes there all the time
见她兄弟什么的 但从不带我
to visit her brother and never takes me.
那为什么呢 -不知道
Why is that? - I don't know.
她总说 那里不安全
She says, "It's not safe. "
她就是有病
Well, she's so fucking paranoid.
你这靴子要把你搞死了
Them boots is just kicking your ass.
闭嘴吧你
Shut the fuck up.
总之吧
Anyway
整8点
Solid eight.
下次待到10点
Shoot for ten next time?
嗯
Yeah?
走了
Peace.
又干嘛
What now?
露易丝警探 -露易丝警探
Detective Lewis. Detective Lewis.
我是内务部的威尔·阿斯特警官
This is Sergeant Will Astor of IAB
有什么事吗 警官
Uh, yeah, what can I do for you, Detective?
我一直试图联♥系♥你
I've been trying to reach you.
我们收到了一些
We've received a few pings in regard
关于你过度使用武力的举报
to your use of excessive force.
这要怎么说呢
Yeah, well, you know,
我觉得过度使用暴♥力♥这词
"excessive force" is just criminal code
言外之意就是我们不喜欢
for"We don't like cops that are
太擅长本职工作的警♥察♥ 你说呢
too good at their jobs, "right?
不是这样
Wrong answer.
我们需要你在一小时内赶过来 没有借口
We need you to come in within an hour. No excuses.
我要联♥系♥我的上级吗
Should I contact my rep?
随便你
Up to you.
稍后见
See you soon either way.
草
Fuck!
草
Fuck.
莫奈在哪
Where's Monet?
我不知道 你肯定有她手♥机♥号♥吧
I don't know. I'm sure you have her number.
她到底在哪 -我说过不知道了
Where the fuck is she? - I said I don't know.
莫奈
Monet!
你什么毛病
What is your problem? -
你不是早来过了吗
Weren't you already here earlier?
这里什么都没有
There's nothing else here.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
好吧 嘿 我们重新开始
Okay, hey. Let's start over, huh?
听着 黛安娜
Look, Diana, I know
我知道咱么开头相处的不太顺
I know we got off on the wrong foot.
我想就此道歉
I wanted to apologize for that.
我知道有时候我可能太强势了
I know I can come off a little strong.
强势 真的吗 随便你怎么说吧
Strong? Really? Whatever.
给卡特工作并不是件容易事
Carter is not the easiest person to work for.
事实上 他现在就让我陷入了两难
In fact, he's got me in a jam right now
所以我需要你帮忙解决
and I could really use your help getting out of it.
我为什么要帮你
And why should I help you?
因为我需要替卡特处理点事
Because I need to handle something for Carter
但我分身乏术
and I can't be in two places at once,
而莫奈又不在
and Monet isn't here.
所以我需要你去替我处理
So I need you to be the one to handle it.
处理什么
Handle what?
有个毒贩 卡特需要除掉他
There's a dealer Carter needs taken off the board.
你需要去找他然后把他干掉
You need to pay him a visit and take him out.
贱♥人♥ 你是把我当致命黑兰了吗
Bitch, do I look like fucking Colombiana to you?
我只是个大学生 我不杀人的
I'm a college student. I don't kill people.
你是想告诉我说你不会用枪吗
You gonna tell me you don't know how to use a gun?
对吧
Yeah.
你知道如何杀人
You know how to pull a trigger.
我们都知道你和你家人
We both know that you and your family
几十年来一直都在
have been up to your asses in the drug game
贩毒
for decades.
所以呢
So guess what?
没错
Yeah.
你当然会杀人
You kill people.
别假装你对此一无所知的样儿
Don't act like any of this is foreign to you.
你肯定有别人能帮这个忙吧
Well, I'm sure you have someone else who can take care of it.
他认识我的人
Mm- mm. He knows my people.
他不会把你当成威胁
He won't see you as a threat.
我会把地址发给你
I will text you the address on this phone.
告诉他你会帮我们送东西
I'll tell him that you're gonna make a delivery for us.
杀了他然后离开 大家都叫他锡安
Pop him and get out. He goes by the name Zion.
不 绝不可能 你这是害我呢
No, no. Fuck no. You got me fucked up.
我已经跟你说过了 我不干
I already told you, I'm not doing it.
真的吗 -你滚出我家
Really? - Get outta my house.
因为如果你不干
Because if you don't, I'll see to it
你哥就只能死在牢里了
your brother dies in jail.
你个婊♥子♥
You're a bitch.
经常听到这话 -那还用说
Yeah, I get that a lot. - I bet you do.
赶紧干完然后打给我
Fucking get it done and call me when it's over.
这个
Just this, please
我们需要谈谈 -没事吧 怎么了
We need to talk. Is everything okay? What's up?
不是孩子的事 塔里克
Yeah. It's not the baby, Tariq.
好 那你说
Okay, talk to me.
听着
Listen.
最近出了很多事
There's a lot going on right now,
所以 塔里克 我不知道还能不能信任你
and, Tariq, I don't know if I can trust you yet.
D 听我说
D, come on, listen to me.
我们不能再这样了
That shit is gonna have to stop.
好吗 你马上就要做我孩子的母亲了
A'ight? You're about to be the mother of my kid.
我们这事不能搞砸
We gotta do this the right way.
怎么了
What's up?
你没事吧 出什么事了
You okay? What's going on?
她还活着呢
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表