剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
他以为我经营着一个毒品帝国
He thinks I run a drug empire.
所以我们就让他这么认为
So we will let him think so.
他对她一无所知
He knows nothing of who she is.
我认为如果他们对彼此都一无所知
I think that if each of them knows nothing of the other one,
对我们双方都有利
it works in both our favor.
行吧
Fine.
但别再使唤我跟使唤小小喽哕一样
But no more using me like I'm some kind of corner boy,
让我做你不想做的事
makin' me do the shit that you don't wanna do.
我保证
My word.
而且我要往上爬
And I wanna move up.
贝卡 搞什么啊
Becca, what the fuck?
你知道我们的名字
You did realize that our name
已经不在这栋楼上了吧
isn't on the building anymore, right?
因为其他人都知道
Because everybody else did.
现在那些住房♥部门的傻♥逼♥们说
And now the idiots down at Housing
我得找个新地方住
say I have to find a new place to live
这样下一个拥有这栋楼的富豪才能
so the next rich fucks with their name on the building
搬进来
can move in.
你嗑药了吗 -是啊 废话
Are you high? -Yeah, no shit.
但没事 就一点点可♥卡♥因♥
Not that it matters, but it's just a little coke.
贝卡 我真的很抱歉发生这样的事
Becca! I'm really sorry about what's going on
但你能不能把音乐关小点
but do you think you could turn the music --
还不到安静的时候呢 -好 我们这就走
It's not quiet hours! -Okay, we're on our way out.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
听着 也许离开这里不是个
Look, maybe...maybe it's not such a bad idea
坏主意 对吧
to get out of here, right?
我可不想再被我的神经病室友绑♥架♥了
Wouldn't wanna get kidnapped by my psycho roommate again.
我已经道歉了
I told you I was sorry about that.
无所谓 你有现金吗
Whatever. Look, do you have any cash?
我不想被老爸唠叨
I don't feel like getting the third degree from Dad.
我现在手头有点紧 但我可以
I'm a little strapped right now but I could --
什么 -我现在手头有点紧
What? -I'm a little strapped right now
但是如果你愿意的话我可以帮你搬这些东西
but I could help you carry some of these things if you'd like.
真是太谢谢了
Oh, thank you so much.
这是你想要的
♪ This is what you want♪
你去哪儿了
And where have you been?
我
I was...
被捕了
apprehended.
被移♥民♥和海关执法局逮捕了
By ICE.
他们扣留我 审问我的身份
They held me and questioned my status.
真是 -扣留了24小时
It was...What, for 24 hours?
我给你打了一整天电♥话♥
I've been calling you all day.
我决定在上车之前扔掉
I decided to drop my burner phone
我的一次性手♥机♥
before I got in the van.
我觉得最好不要留下
I figured it was better to not have a way
可以追踪到你的线索
to track this back to you.
我很想说这种事不会再有下次
I'd like to say it won't happen again
但在这个可怕的国家 谁知道呢
but who knows in this god -awful country?
德鲁 是这样吗
Dru, is this true?
是的
Yes.
我刚把他从拘留所接出来
I picked him up out of custody earlier.
在见了他的弟弟并发现
After meeting his brother and finding out
我们帮他们办了绿卡后
that we got him the green cards,
我只是想确保
I just wanted to make sure
奥比安全到达这里
that Obi got here safely.
我们让奥比安全到达这里
We got Obi here safely.
你说的“我们”是什么意思
What do you mean"we"helped?
你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
怎么了 你弟提到
What? Your brother had mentioned
我们中的一个人联♥系♥了拉沙德·泰特
that one of us reached out to Rashad Tate.
关于绿卡的事
About the green cards.
不是我 我知道也不是凯恩
And it -it wasn't me and I know it wasn't Cane.
不是我
Nope.
不过塔里克跟泰特关系挺好的
Tariq and Tate are pretty close though.
奥比
Obi?
塔里克帮你和你弟办的绿卡是吗
Did Tariq help you and your brother get green cards?
你是不是 为了回报他的恩情
And did you...return that kindness
帮他逃脱了处决
by helping him escape execution?
你自己也说 那孩子很聪明
You said it yourself, the boy is brilliant.
他死了对我们还能有什么用
What use is he to us if he's dead?
你说的很有道理
You make an excellent point.
虽然我很讨厌塔里克
I mean, as much as I hate Tariq,
但他对我们确实有用
we do have use for him.
而你呢
You, on the other hand.
看来你最近唯一做对的事
It seems the only thing that you've managed
就是背叛
to get right lately is betrayal.
你分心了
You've lost focus.
看到你的生活了吗
See your life?
我永远不会分心
I never lose focus.
我一直以你的生活为重心
I've been your focus.
你不知道我为了保护你做了什么
You have no idea what I've done to protect you.
保护我
Protect u --
没有我们可言 亲爱的
There is no us, sweetheart.
恶魔
感谢你的效劳
清理干净
Clean this up.
做得很好
Good work.
所以是为人♥民♥领导还是为自己领导
So lead for the people or lead for yourself.
其实这是一个非常复杂的概念
Actually a very complex idea.
我希望你们都能思考一下
I'd like you all to think about the advantages
专♥制♥的优缺点
and disadvantages of autocracy
并准备在下节课讨论
and be prepared to discuss for our next class.
好吧
Okay?
我现在得走了 谢谢大家
I have to leave now, but thank you.
非常好 很棒
Excellent. Excellent work.
艾菲
Yo, Effie?
这是怎么回事 你开辟新市场呢吗
What's up with this? You doing some new marketing?
当然没有
Fuck no.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get that?
我在校园里见过几个
I mean, I seen a few around campus.
看到了这些标志 我不大认识
Saw these logos. I didn't really recognize'em.
想问问是不是你做的
I figured I'd holla at you, see if this was you.
塔里克 你最好别耍我
Tariq, you better not be fucking wit'me.
我特么为什么要耍你
Why the fuck would I be fuckin' wit' you, huh?
听着 我只是想让你知道
Look, I'm just letting you know that you might have
你可能有新的竞争对手了 就这样
some new competition around here. That's it.
你好心里有个数
So you have a lookout.
不是吧
Yo! Really?
过来把我手♥机♥捡起来 蠢货
Come pick up my phone, dumbass.
别担心 我来
Don't worry, girl. I got you now.
搞什
What the fu.
丫头 你怀孕了 -是啊
Girl, you're pregnant? -Yeah, I am.
要聊聊吗
I mean...do you wanna talk about it?
讲真 我都不知道该怎么处理
I honestly don't even know what I'ma do yet.
你真觉得自己能平衡斯坦斯菲尔德
Do you really think you're gonna be able to balance
和生娃吗
Stansfield and having a kid?
从这里毕业对我来说很重要布鲁
Graduating from here is important to me, Bru.
一旦我毕业 我就能做任何我想做的事
Once I finish, I'll be able to do whatever else I want
我以前从没有过这样的选择
and I ain't never had that choice before.
我懂你 -是这样 布鲁
I mean, I feel you. Look, Bru.
你是唯一一个知道的 好吧
You are the only person who knows, a'ight?
我需要你保密
And I need to keep it that way.
好 我会支持你的 真的
Okay. I got you, for real.
能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
想好怎么问
Ask wisely.
我不回答愚蠢的问题
I don't do stupid questions.
你为什么不让莫奈回来工作
What's up with you not letting Monet come back to work?
我开始怀疑
You know, I'm starting to wonder
你和莫奈之间是不是有
if there's some unnatural connection
某种不正常的联♥系♥了
between you and Monet.
这话什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表