剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
*因为空气中飘着音乐*
*'Cause there's music in the air*
*哪里都有爱*
*And lots of lovin' everywhere...*
我挺你 姐妹
I see you, boo.
告诉她们你跟我说的事
Hey, tell them what you just told me.
我知道我这是在背叛艾丽卡母后
I know I'm betraying Mother Elektra,
但是这毒妇这次做得太过分了
but this bitch has gone too far this time.
她要给达蒙一记暴击
She put a hit out on Damon.
暴击 想要他的命吗
A hit? On his life?
不 想让他瘸腿
No. His foot.
今晚就行动
It's all going down tonight.
我们会装成是不小心的
We're supposed to make it look like an accident.
他们说这是向坎蒂致敬
They talking about it's for Candy,
但我们知道这只是因为他们想让里基赢
but we know it's just 'cause they want Ricky to win.
我还在呢 小婊♥子♥
Hello, bitch?
你啥都说了还叫我来干嘛
Why am I here if you're telling the whole story?
怪我咯
My bad.
-她说 坎蒂会这么做 -我的天
- She says, it's what Candy would do. - Man.
等下 他们真的拿了坎蒂的锤子吗
Hold on a minute. Did they bring her actual hammer?
-是的 -休想
- Yes. - Oh, hell no.
艾丽卡
Elektra.
我都不问你这事是不是真的
I'm not going to even ask you if it's true,
因为我知道肯定是
'cause I know it is.
布兰卡 婊贝
Blanca, dear.
我都不知道你在说什么厚
I can't imagine what you're talking about.
如果我的孩子出任何事
If anything happens to my child,
我会宰了你
I will kill you.
我没想让他一辈子当跛脚鸡
I wasn't planning on hobbling him for life.
他很年轻 脚伤会好
He's young. Wounds heal.
他还会有其他机会
There'll be other opportunities for him.
你眼瞎看不出吗 这不仅仅是达蒙和里基的机会
Don't you see this is not an opportunity for Damon or Ricky?
他们代表我们所有人参选
They're standing in for all of us.
你或许可以成为大明星身旁的
You know, you may be seven feet tall,
一只七尺骚鸡
hobnobbing with the glitterati,
但没人会把你看在眼里
but no one really sees you.
没人会真的注意我们任何人
No one sees any of us.
直到现在 这一刻
Not until right now, this moment.
当我们中的一员在成千上万的人面前起舞
How are they gonna ignore any of us when one of our own
他们还怎么无视我们的存在
is out there dancing in front of thousands of people?
我跟你说
You know what?
你是我们中的一员
You are one of us.
那两个男孩努力为我们前进的道路燃起的火把
And the light that those boys are about to shine our way
也会照亮你的人生
is gonna light you up, too.
所以把那该死的锤子给我
So give me that goddamn hammer
叫你的小鸡仔收手
and call off these dogs.
你毁了我所有的计划 村姑
You ruin all my plans, mongrel.
温图尔们
Wintours.
主题是流苏潮
The category is Fringe Fever.
你穿着这些流苏
I see you feeling fabulous
可珍素太美惹 弗朗辛
in all that fringe, Francine.
看我要收费的
Looking don't cost nothing.
-你去哪了 -你真是个可人儿
- Where you been? - You're mad cute.
我在打双份工
I've been working doubles,
想做好我该做的事
trying to pull my own weight, you know?
我懂你
I feel you.
工作也可以让我想点别的
Work's beena good distraction for me, too.
尤其是 在坎蒂的事之后
Especially with... with all the Candy stuff.
布兰卡告诉我福特又给你签了一单
Blanca told me Ford got you booked.
我拿下了另一个湿又野的广♥告♥
I booked another Wet n Wild campaign.
-不是吧 -还有
- No. - And...
福特女士给了我一次《本质》封面的试镜机会
Ms. Ford got me an Essence cover try.
黑人时尚女性杂♥志♥
这可是大事啊
Yo. That's what's up.
我跟你说 等你拿下那个封面
I'll tell you what, when you book that cover,
我们就再约去吃那顿大餐
we gonna take a rain check on that dinner.
安吉尔
Angel.
你很美 姑娘
You look good, girl.
兄弟 你可以的
Bro, you got this, Papo.
上去鹤立鸡群 懂吗
Go out there and slay, you know?
好了
All right.
好了 众鸡准备好开始下个主题了吗
All right, y'all ready for this next one?
这破玩意儿开了吗 准备好开始下个主题了吗
Is this shit on? Y'all ready for this next one?
好 主题是
Yeah, all right. The category is:
妖男
Butch... Queen...
潮女
Vogue... Femme.
今晚要尽情骚出你们的才能
I'm-a need y'all to execute on it tonight.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我要看到你们轻柔娇美
I need to see it soft and dainty.
又浮夸
And... dramatic.
还要够凌厉
And severe.
大戏开场吧
Aw, bring it.
婊贝 你真棒 看好你 婊贝
Yeah, baby. Ooh, I see you, bitch.
这拉直又内扣的发型 你今晚出门前
With that press and curl, you will sit by the stove tonight
坐在炉子边上 烧热卷发棒搞了很久
with that iron, baby, before you came out.
你今晚要得奖 要得
You going for that trophy tonight, you going for
大奖 婊贝
that grand prize, baby.
这旋转
Uh-huh. That swirl,
这摇摆 这旋转
that swish, that swirl and...
但是达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔先生
Ah, oh, but Mr. Damon Evangelista
有话要说
has something to say about that.
他说"不 老阿姨
He says, "No, ma'am.
今晚不行 今晚你
Not tonight, you ain't
夺不走我的奖杯 婊贝
snatching my trophy from me tonight, honey.
不不不 今晚不行
Nuh-nuh, not, not tonight.
你可以去赢其他破奖杯
Oh, you can take that shit elsewhere,
但老娘的奖杯想都别想"
you ain't snatching my trophy."
他说
He said, "Ooh,
"你没戏咯 老阿姨"
no, ma'am."
漂亮 转圈圈 婊贝
Yes, the mess around, bitch.
棒呆了
Yes.
天了噜
Oh, yes.
什么情况
What?
里基·温图尔
Ricky Wintour.
他仿佛是个刁蛮小公举
He's feeling very peevish.
旋转起来像花蝴蝶戴安娜 宝贝
The swirl like Diana, honey.
戴安娜·罗斯 美国女歌♥手
他今晚可不是来和你们这些菜鸡互啄的
He didn't come to play with you hoes tonight.
噢 舞娘
Oh, Spinderella.
骚鸡 像戴安娜·罗斯转起来
Spin like fucking Diana Ross, bitch.
性感骚男 在线撩人
He's giving you sensuous and sexy
前戏花样百出
and fabulous.
让老娘看看你的能耐 里基·温图尔
Work it out! Ricky Wintour.
睁大双眼看吧
Yeah, see it.
你就像个花蝴蝶一样
See, that is how you vogue
把所有人跳进你的石榴群
the house down. Boots, bitch.
好啦
All right, y'all.
来点掌声啊 掌声在哪里
Give 'em a hand. Give 'em a hand.
到舞池中间来 婊贝们
Come on to the center, bitches.
你们知道接下来是什么环节
Act like y'all know what we do.
好吧
All right.
鸭步女士
For Ms. Duckwalk.
评委们 请打分
Judges, your scores.
八 八 八 八 八
Eight, eight, eight, eight, eight.
只能算是"顶嘎嘎"噜
Quack, quack, boo-boo.
抱歉 宝贝 今晚的星光不属于你
Sorry, baby. Not tonight.
接下来 达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔
And next, for Damon Evangelista.
评委们 请打分
Judges, your scores.
十 十 十
Ten, ten, ten,
十 十
ten, ten.
最后一位 但绝对的
And lastly, but certainly not
重量级选手
leastly...
性感骚男
the sexy and the sensuous
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表