剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
布兰卡 我就跟你直说了
Blanca, I'm gonna be straight with you
因为你需要知道
because you need to hear this.
你在逃避HIV对你身体的影响
You're in denial of what HIV is doing to your body.
你再不采取措施
If you don't do something about it soon,
-就只有半年可活了 -不
-you're gonna be dead in six months. - No.
他们每天都在研究新药
Listen, they're working on new drugs every day.
你要做的就是尽量活命
You just got to stay alive long enough
等待医疗的进步
for something better to come along.
你知道...
You know...
这种时刻 生命的瞬间会在眼前闪现
it's moments like these that make your life flash right before you.
疯狂的是...
Crazy thing is, it's...
我看到的不是自己 而是我的孩子
not my life I'm seeing right now, it's my kids.
我的孩子
It's my kids.
他们这辈子有太多需要抗争了
Everything in this life is set up to work against them.
他们的人生还需要我
There is still so much in their lives that I have to fix.
我们这里有句话
We have a saying around here:
要么忙着生
either get busy living,
要么赶着死
or you get busy dying.
你有太多理由可活了
And you've got a lot to live for.
亲爱的
Darling.
这张应该不错
That one's gonna be good.
好
Yeah.
-能帮我个忙吗 能... -别闹
- Can you do me a favor? Can you... - Stop.
看这边 对 对 对
Just look this way. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
就这样 对 微笑
Right there, right there. Give me that smile.
还不赖
That one's great, actually.
好
Yeah.
妈的
Shit.
听到了吗
Y'all hear that?
麦当娜的新单曲
That's the new Madonna single.
在Z100电台上循环播放
It's been on constant repeat on Z100.
这将是这个夏天的主题曲
It's gonna be the song of the summer.
世上最有名的女人唱着我们的故事
The most famous woman in the world signing about us.
秀出姿态
Strike a pose.
主题是...
The category is...
T台...
Runway...
超模...
Modèle...
风韵
Effet.
一切都将会改变
Everything is about to change.
我看得很真切
I can see it as clear as day.
那你肯定是沙迷了眼
Well, your vision must be cloudy
可没人会来帮我们这群黑鬼改变
'cause ain't shit about to change for our black asses.
麦当娜正为我们照亮聚光灯
Madonna is shining a bright spotlight on us, girl.
我们远离大众视野多久了
We've been underground for how long?
得有20年了
About 20 years.
[波多黎各人水晶拉贝加败于白人哈露失去"全美丽人"名号♥]
从水晶拉贝加频繁输给白人女孩开始
Since Crystal LaBeija lost one too many titles to white girls.
真棒 宝贝
Yes, baby!
尽显风韵
Let us have it.
孩子们 这步伐令我如痴如醉
These walks are turning me on, kids.
下一位
Who's next?
尤物 尤物
Sookie, sookie, now.
宝贝 能露露脸吗
Are you gonna show us your face, baby?
是我的宝贝
That's my baby!
记住我的话
Mark my words.
"折舞时尚"会让我们成名
"Vogue" will make us stars.
麦当娜就是潮流的最前沿
Madonna lives on the edge for what's next.
什么能比得上未经发掘的新世界潮
And what's newer than an entire world, undiscovered,
充满胆量
brimming to the rim with guts,
绚烂无比...
gorgeousness...
浑然天成
and raw talent?
我是说 看
I mean, look.
安吉尔 安吉尔 安吉尔...
Angel! Angel! Angel...
起 起
Get up, get up.
屁屁 屁屁 屁屁
Booty! Booty! Booty! Booty!
别 别 别伤害我们
Don't, don't, don't hurt us.
宝贝 别伤害我们
Don't hurt us, baby.
麦当娜会需要我们的面孔
Madonna's gonna want our faces
她带着聚光灯到来之时
and when she comes with her spotlight,
伊万吉丽斯塔之家早已就绪
the Evangelistas are gonna be ready.
-美女... -评委已亮分
- Girl... - Judges have spoken.
分牌从不撒谎
The cards never lie.
亲爱的 分牌从不撒谎
The cards never lie, my darlings.
大奖得主是...
Grand prize goes to...
这屋里最亮眼的妞...
the most luminous girl in the room...
安吉尔·伊万吉丽斯塔
Miss Angel Evangelista.
-伊万吉... -伊万吉...
- Evange... - Evange...
-丽斯塔 -丽斯塔
- lista! - Lista!
-伊万吉... -伊万吉...
- Evange... - Evange...
-丽斯塔 -丽斯塔
- lista! - Lista!
宝贝
Baby.
你在这儿做什么
Girl, what are you doing out here?
我们谈过的
We talked about this.
你说不会再出来卖♥♥了
You said you wasn't gonna walk the piers no more.
-你有更多的选择 -比如呢
-There are more options out there. -Like what?
清洁工和服务员吗 不可能
Mopping floors and waiting tables? No.
不了 谢谢 我喜欢自己做主
No, thanks. I like being my own boss.
我有个计划
Well, I got a plan.
上车
Get in.
我们这是要去哪儿
Just tell me where we're going.
我上班午休的时候
I was at work and I was flipping through Elle magazine
随手翻了本ELLE杂♥志♥...
while I was on my lunch break and...
看到了这个模特比赛的广♥告♥
I saw this advertisement for a modeling contest.
你看到她了吗
Do you see her?
看到了
Yes.
我不是他们想找的面孔
I'm not the face they're looking for.
-我不是模特 -你是
- I ain't no model. - Yes, you are.
看看这些
Look at these.
那是我和帕比闹着玩的
That's just me and Lil Papi playing around.
知道我看到了什么吗
Do you see what I see?
这些照片证明你很吸引人
These photos prove you got the look.
你简直闪闪发光
You've got a light that shines so bright
由内而外
right inside of you,
真希望你自己能发现
and I just wish you could see it.
另外 我们将因为麦当娜的歌♥成为主流了
Plus, we about to go mainstream with this Madonna song.
主流吗
Mainstream?
直到他们发现我的真面目
Yeah, until they find out who I really am.
宝贝 我们只需迈出第一步
Girl, all we need to get is our foot into the door.
这歌♥就是我们的入场券
This song is our ticket to acceptance.
一旦他们看到舞会上的你
Once they see that you're in the ball,
就不会将你拒之门外
they won't even turn you away.
♪ 主啊 ♪
♪ My Lord ♪
唱吧 露露修女
Sing, sister Lulu.
朋友 谁他妈挑的这些俗花
Girl, who the hell chose those tacky-ass flowers?
辣妹和同志们都很惊讶
All these candles and flaming homos
上帝竟然没把这贱♥人♥烧成灰
surprised God don't burn this bitch to the ground.
葬礼都是狗屁
Funerals are bullshit.
我想死前点点
I want a head count
到底多少人爱我
of exactly how many people love me before I die.
想有个自我辩护的机会
And I want a chance to defend myself,
省得有人企图玷污我的好名声
in case anyone even try to tarnish my good name.
给尸体花那么多钱意义何在
What's the point of spending all that money on a corpse?
他妈倒是趁我还能闻时送花啊
Give me my damn flowers when I can smell them.
让我在他妈下地狱前
And give me a chance to read all these bitches
数落这些贱♥货♥啊
before I'm put in the motherfucking ground.
铁石心肠的荡♥妇♥啊
Y'all are some hard-hearted hos.
放他妈尊重些
Show some damn respect.
今晚过有色时间呀
Well, she's on CP time tonight.
你倒是哪儿也不去
He's not going anywhere.
你追悼几次了 是我的第452次
What's your head count? This is my 452nd memorial.
210次
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表