剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Ricky.
达蒙
Damon.
*纯金舞者 荡漾我的灵魂*
*Solid Gold, putting rhythm in my soul...*
以及拉斯维加斯传奇杂耍舞星 里德尔·雷恩
And Las Vegas nudie revue legend, Riddle Rene.
*歌♥声飘飘*
*There's a song that's unreeling*
*我心袅袅*
*To fit the way that I'm feeling*
*跟着音乐摇头晃脑*
*My head keeps spinning to music*
*跟着纯金舞者*
*Spinning to gold...*
现在带来的是本周的周十佳
And now, for the week's top ten countdown,
名列第十的是
coming in at number ten,
完美绅士的《呜啦啦》
here's Perfect Gentlemen's "Ooh La La."
*纯金舞者*
*Solid Gold!*
*呜啦啦*
*Ooh, la la*
*呜啦啦*
*Ooh, la la*
*我没法*
*I can't*
*没法忘了你*
*Can't get over you...*
稳坐本周第九的是
Holding tight at number nine this week is
MC·汉默的《你碰不到》
"U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer.
*我的上帝*
*Oh, my Lord*
*谢谢你赐予我的韵脑*
*Thank you for blessin' me with a mind to rhyme*
*和一双脚*
*And two hype feet,*
*看到你厄运连连真是爽*
it feels good when you know You're down, *
*不过是屎旮旯里的乡巴男孩*
*a super dope homeboy from the Oaktown*
*我只知道*
*And I'm known as such*
*老子的歌♥ 你碰不到*
*And this is a beat, uh, you can't touch.*
琳奈儿的《我把我的爱》
"Sending All My Love" By Linear
本周从第五下滑到了第八名
slides down from number five to number eight this week.
*我把我的爱都给你*
*Sending all my love to you...*
也会有很多美国妹儿
There will be quite a few ladies in America
想把她们的爱给你 新来的里基
sending their love to you, newcomer Ricky.
干得漂亮
Way to go.
*没人比得上*
*Nothing compares...*
排名下滑
Moving down,
却依然稳居前十的是
but still holding strong in the top ten
希妮德·奥康娜的《没人比得上你》
is Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U."
*我们的爱 过了就不再回来*
*It must have been love, but it's over now...*
《我们的爱》
Here is "It Must Have Been Love"
由那个女人茱莉亚·罗伯茨最爱的乐队
by Pretty Woman Julia Roberts'
洛克谢带来
favorite band Roxette.
*她就是条毒蛇*
*That girl is poison*
*永远别信大大的屁♥股♥和假笑*
*Never trust a big butt and a smile*
*她就是条毒蛇*
*That girl is poison*
*朋友来来走走*
*Friends come and friends may go*
*但你最真实 我懂*
*My friend, you're real, I know*
*你每一个真实的自己*
*True self you have shown*
*都和我命运相惜*
*You're all right with me...*
挤进前三的
We enter the top three
季军是威尔森·飞利浦的《坚持》
with "Hold On" By Wilson Phillips,
排名持续而稳定地攀升着
climbing slowly but steadily.
*再坚持多一天*
*You hold on for one more day*
*再坚持*
*You hold on*
*多一天*
*For one more day *
*再坚持多一天*
*hold on For one more day.*
令人激动人心的第二名
And the anticipation mounts.
这是红心的《我只想要你》
Here's Heart's "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You."
*坚持着*
*To hold on to...*
依旧稳定在冠单的
And holding strong
是麦当娜的《时尚》
at number one is Madonna's "Vogue."
*跟着音乐一起摇摆*
*Let your body move to the music,*
*来 来 来 时尚*
*Hey, hey, hey, come on, vogue*
*跟着节拍一起摇摆*
*Let your body go with the flow*
*跟着节拍 你能做到*
*Go with the flow. You know you can do it*
*时尚*
*Vogue.*
太傻了
Oh, that is so silly.
说真的 你刚刚腿部舞姿绝了
You were on your leg, though, no shade.
-哪有那么好 -你的腿
- No, I tried. I... - You were just getting very...
-绝了 -天哪
- on your leg, okay? - Oh, God.
-真的 -谢谢
- No, I'm serious. - Thank you.
-很有意思 -很棒
- That was so fun. - So good.
我希望我们表现足以
Well, I hope we did enough in there
让节目复播
to get this thing picked up.
姐妹 我也希望
Girl, I hope so, too. Yeah.
有缘的话 小可爱们咱们下次见
If anything, I'll see you cutiesat the next cattle call.
-那是当然 -行行行
- You sure will. - All right, all right.
-认识你俩很开心哦 -你也是
- Nice to meet you. - You, too.
我就这么说吧
Look, I'm just gonna say it.
我们做到了
We did that.
我...
I mean...
我的天 太激动了
What? Oh, my God. I'm so excited.
-我的天 -你敢信吗
- Oh, my God. - I mean, can you believe it?
两年前 咱俩还在舞厅里跳舞
Two years ago, we was dancing in the balls,
现在咱们在这
and here we are now. Now.
拍一部实实在在的电视节目哎
Filming a real-life, full type TV show!
我之前没敢说
I didn't want to say nothing
因为怕喂毒奶
'cause I don't like jinxing stuff,
但我真心觉得这节目能重启
but I got a feeling this reboot's gonna go
而且会大放异彩
and it's gonna be huge.
今天和你在一起很开心
I had the best time with you today.
我...
I, uh...
我不想让它结束
I don't want it to end.
我也过得很快乐
I had a good time, too.
但我们要把这感觉专注于舞台上
But we need to keep this on the dance floor.
我们只有一步之遥了
We are way too close,
马上就要成功了
way too close to making it,
不能再把精力放在别的地方
for us to put our energy anywhere else.
真爱也不能吗
Even true love?
听着 是我搞砸了
Look, I messed up,
我也知道你害怕
and I know you're scared,
但我已经改了 达蒙
but I've changed, D.
你让我变成了更好的人
You made me a better person,
更好的舞者
a better dancer.
我不想要别人 只想要你
I don't want nobody, just you.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
朋友
Friends?
嗯
Yeah.
朋友
Friends.
说不准
Who knows?
咱们以后随着这节目一夜成名
Maybe even stars of a big TV show.
也许吧
Maybe.
回见
See you.
我是想让世界知道 我们都是普通人
重要的不是肤色 是每个人的贡献
阿尔文·艾利[美国黑人舞蹈家 舞蹈编导]
1931-1989
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表