剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
坎蒂小姐
Miss Candy...
我是真他丫的看不上
She was a pain in my goddamn black ass.
你们都懂我在说什么哈
Y'all know what I'm talking about.
我们两个一向不对付
We didn't always see eye to eye,
但是她依旧是我的姐妹
but she was still my sister.
正如你们 都是我的兄弟姐妹
Like you all are my sisters
我的同胞手足 我的孩子
and my siblings and my children.
我的堂兄堂妹
My cousins.
你们也知道 家人间也有合不来的
Y'all know family don't always get along.
没关系
It's all right.
知道吗
You know, I was...
我来过这个大厅
I was sitting in this very room, what?
应该是几个月前
Maybe a couple months ago...
参加另一个葬礼
at another memorial
和另一位朋友道永别
saying farewell to yet another friend.
我无意中听到坎蒂小姐说
And I overheard Miss Candy say
办葬礼就是浪费
that funerals were a waste.
她这么说是因为
She said they were a waste because...
"只有活人才嗨的起来"
"Only the living get to partake."
死人只是躺着被瞻仰
The departed are just propped up for viewing.
说的没毛病
You know that's right.
死者无法看到谁人出席
Unable to see who showed up.
无法听到谁人哭泣
Unable to hear who cried out.
无法做出回应
Unable to respond,
无法吐说真言
to speak their final truths.
我们心中有
We all have so much...
千言万语想跟她说
that we want to say to her
却再也无法说出口
that will have to remain unspoken.
我们再也没有机会
We will never again get the opportunity to...
亲口诉说她对于我们的意义
tell her what she meant to us,
当面感谢她给予我们的一切
to thank her for what she gave us,
并且递上那最华丽
and to give her the grandest,
最闪耀的奖杯
shiniest motherfucking trophy
纪念她为我们社群所做的贡献
for her contribution to our community!
没错
Yes, sir.
未竟的事业是生者的负担
But unfinished business is the burden of the living.
我们应该
We are charged
昂首向前
to continue on,
度过这场悲剧
living through this tragedy
只有这样 我们才能用尽全力
so that we can fight our hardest
保护我们的姐妹
to protect our sisters from the hands
远离那些无能的弱鸡
of men who are weak!
那些害怕
Who are afraid
面对自己的欲望的人
to deal with their desires.
今日我们默哀
Today we mourn.
但明日我们将并肩作战
But tomorrow we stand firmly together,
始终不忘
never losing sight
真实的自我
of who we truly are.
没错
Yes, sir.
说的太他妈对了
Goddamn right.
现在
Now...
让我们默哀片刻
let us take a moment of silence
以怀念我们深爱的逝者
for our dearly departed,
我们英年早逝的姐妹
taken too soon sister...
狂暴家族的坎蒂小姐
Miss Candy Ferocity.
老娘原谅你了
I forgive you.
没错 婊贝
That's right, bitch.
老娘原谅你了
I said I forgive you.
你要明白
You need to know
我是个宽宏大量的女人
I was a forgiving woman.
不然你以为我怎么对付
How the fuck else you think I dealt
这世上背后捅刀的狗♥杂♥种♥们
with all the backstabbers in this world?
女人要学会原谅
A woman's got to forgive.
不然迟早会变成黄脸婆
Otherwise, her complexion gets all hazy.
至少老娘死的娇艳
Least I died beautiful.
不是你那狗眼能欣赏的
Not that you ever noticed.
老娘我可是搜集了
I collected the finest trade
曼哈顿 布鲁克林和布朗克斯的上等布料
that Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx had to offer.
而你
But you?
你连正眼都没瞧过我
I never once impressed you.
为什么
Why?
为什么你他♥娘♥的♥要这样对我
Why were you such an asshole to me?
舞会上那些滥竽充数的人
You gave plenty of other people breaks
你却频频给他们机会
when they didn't deserve it.
也许
Maybe...
也许我是不想看你
Maybe I didn't want to look at you.
你从不认错
You are unapologetic,
吵闹 皮黑 泼妇一般
loud, black, femme.
我小心翼翼藏好这些品质
All the things I try to hide about myself
用伪装面对这个世界
when I go out into the real world.
而你却毫不忌讳
You are all of them.
我猜
I guess...
某种意义上 我是想保护你
in a way, I was just trying to protect you.
你死后别人的意见有啥用
What good is everyone's opinions when you're gone?
老娘现在自♥由♥自在
I'm a free bird now.
没有遗憾
No regrets.
那
That.
正是我所羡慕的勇气
I was jealous of that bravery.
老娘从没有机会隐藏真实的自己
I never had a choice to hide who I was.
老娘的脚步声比人还先到
My loudness walked into the room before I did.
老娘自个都没屌♥办法
Not a damn thing I could do about that.
也许你是为了生存不得已这样
Maybe you're just doing what you got to do to stay alive.
也许吧
Maybe.
老娘跟你说
I'll tell you what.
你将会因为舞会上没老娘我
It's gonna be a sad, lonely life
而感到悲哀孤独
at those balls without me.
你知道对口型的主题是老娘的拿手好戏
You know I would have killed that lip-synch category,
-贱♥人♥ -没错
-you bitch. - Yeah.
是的 姑娘
Yes, you would, girl.
普雷
Pray.
普雷
Pray.
继续啊
Get on with it.
好
Okay.
谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
你们都知道
So, y'all know
坎蒂也不想我们磨磨蹭蹭
that Candy wouldn't want us to drag this shit out,
我们继续吧
so let's keep it moving.
我理解
I understand
人们的悼念方式不尽相同
that people have different ways of mourning and grieving,
所以如果你有话要说
so if you have something
或者有事要分享
that you want to share or say,
请上这来表达哀思
please come up here and express yourselves.
我们来这就是为了互相慰藉
We are all here to love and support each other.
我不知道说什么好
I don't even know what to say.
躺在里面的人可能是我
This could've been me in there.
为什么是你
Why you?
为什么不是我
Wh-Why not me?
这是想让你记住
This needs to be a reminder to you
追求一些比快钱更重要的东西
to reach for something more than a quick coin.
但是我没有再干了
But I'm not doing that no more.
但是我感觉你小♥穴♥蠢蠢欲动
But I can see you holding those piers in your back pocket
模特当不成 你就会马上重操旧业
in case this modeling thing falls through.
-可是模特行业看不上我 -不要怀疑自己
- But we not allowed in that world. - Stop doubting yourself.
没错 你是第一个
You right. You the first,
我们中最好的
the best of us.
哪个能比你更好呢 婊贝
Who better than you, bitch?
你将为我们这种姑娘们撬开大门
You gon' crack that door wide open for girls like us.
这就是你的使命
That is your duty.
老娘可不想在码头再看到你
I better not see you back at those tollbooths, neither.
-不会了 -除非你想我
- No. - Unless you want me
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表