剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
- I was kind of hard on him. - Yeah, you was.
但你对我一点都不严厉
And you wasn't hard on me at all.
什么
What?
达蒙
Damon.
他没说谎
He wasn't lying.
你看 我就知道 我就知道
See, I knew it. I knew it.
我以为帕比能给你点好的影响
I thought that Papi was good for you,
但他没有 他本应该让你专注于事业的
and he wasn't. He was supposed to keep you focused,
可他让你沾了毒品
and he pressured you into doing drugs.
不是的 不是帕比
It's not... That's not Papi.
谁都怪不着 是我吸的毒
Stop blaming everybody. I did it.
我主动的
I chose to do it.
如果你想发火 就冲我来
You want to be mad at somebody, be mad at me.
责骂我
Blame me.
你教我要一诺千金
You taught me to be a woman of my word,
要当个正直诚实的女性
a woman of integrity.
我坏了规矩
I broke the rules.
就必须承担后果
I have to accept the consequences.
来吧
Go ahead.
下决定吧
Do it.
你必须这样做
You have to.
-把我赶出去 -不 我不能那样
- Kick me out. - No. I'm not doing that.
你是我唯一的女儿
You my only daughter.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
那又怎样 规矩就是规矩
So what? Rules are rules.
我不会让你 因为我一个人
I'm not gonna let you stop being a good mother
成了不称职的母后
because of me.
或许把这件事想像成我的毕业
Maybe it'll be easier if you think about it
你会好受点 对吗
like a graduation. Right?
像达蒙一样
Like Damon.
从你家族里的乖乖女
From a daughter in your house
变成独♥立♥自主的女人
to a woman on my own.
-对吗 -是的
- Right? - Yeah.
你打算去哪儿
Where you gonna go?
帕比
You know, Papi?
他给我找了个好地方
He found the perfect place.
就在曼哈顿格林威治的中间那片
Right in the heart of the Village.
我们会互相照顾 像你教我们的那样
We'll take care of each other, just like you taught us.
你可以周五来我们这儿吃晚餐
Maybe you come over for Friday night dinners.
虽然之前总骂你们不打扫房♥间
As much as I fought with y'all about cleaning y'all room,
现在看你自己打扫了 我还是很开心的
I'm glad to see you finally know how to do it on your own.
好了 听着
All right, look,
我们还要冷战多久
how long is the silent treatment gonna last?
我今天见了安吉尔 她跟我坦白了
I saw Angel today. She told me the truth.
抱歉我没信你的话 母后也会犯错
Sorry I didn't believe you. Mothers make mistakes, too.
我有事要告诉你
I have some news.
你知不知道
Do you know, um,
马尔科姆·麦克拉伦
who Malcolm McLaren is?
那个唱《深度时尚》的艺人
That artist who does "Deep In Vogue"?
是的
Yeah.
舞会上有位女士是他的下属
There was a lady at the ball that worked for him.
说他的新专辑巡演要开始了
Said that he's about to start his tour for his new album,
他想让我加入
and... he wants me to join him.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
-达蒙 这太棒了 -要去欧洲
- Damon, that is great. - In Europe.
欧洲啊
Europe?
是 一周之内就走
Yeah. Said that we start in a week.
-那你要在那边多久 -我不知道
- How long you gonna be there for? - I don't know.
一年 或许更久
A year. Maybe longer.
我儿子要代表美国出访欧洲了
My son the ambassador.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you,
我会想念你的
and I am gonna miss you.
我觉得 我做不到
I don't... I don't think I can do it.
我早就知道会有这一天的
You know, I always knew this day would come.
我得和全世界分享你
Where I would have to share you with the world.
说实话
And to be quite honest,
如果可以 我想把你永远留在我身边
I would keep you here forever if I could,
但要让这世界看到你的天赋
but you got a talent and the world needs to see that.
这就是你去年一年
This is what you've spent
奋斗的目标
the last years working towards.
你牺牲了那么多才有今天
All the sacrifices you made to get here.
不能现在放弃你的梦想
You can't give up on that dream now.
我们中有几个人能有机会做自己喜欢的事业
How many of us get the opportunity to do what we love?
可我不想离开你
But I can't leave you.
我一直都在
I'll always be with you.
就在这里
Right here.
去开始新人生吧
Bring it in.
你有额外的乳夹
Do you have an extra pair
能借给我吗
of nipple clamps I can borrow?
你看我像开租赁中心的吗
What do I look like to you, Rent-A-Center?
我还是无法相信你赚钱的路子是
I still can't believe you're making money off of
让别人痛苦
hurting people.
人生本来就苦
Life is pain.
这里的人都明白 要享受生活
In here, we all understand that in order to enjoy it,
就要先拥抱痛苦
you have to embrace it.
但是孩子们离我而去的这种痛苦
But the pain I'm feeling towards my children leaving,
我不知道该如何接受
I don't know how I'm supposed to embrace something like that.
如果他们没有强大到反抗你
If they don't grow strong enough to rebel,
拒绝你 或者离开你
to reject you, to move away,
那你就没能把他们养育成完整的人
then you're not raising men and women.
-你养出了寄生虫 -那就这样吗
- You're creating parasites. - So that's it?
我付出了一切 然后他们就这样离开
I give them everything and they're just gone?
总有更多的孩子等你教养
There are always more children to raise.
但都不是他们
Not like these kids.
听着
Listen.
我不在乎你是康涅狄格州的白人女孩
I don't care if you're a Connecticut white girl,
唐人街的移♥民♥
a Chinatown immigrant,
还是我们中的一员
or one of us.
你选择当母后
If you choose to be a mother,
就选择了改造这个世界
you choose to shape the world.
当你离开这个世界的时候
Your children will truly appreciate you
你的孩子会真心感激你
when you're dead.
在那之前 你想被感激
Until then, you want gratitude?
《Love Takes Time》— Mariah Carey
去养个小狗吧
Get a puppy.
*我曾拥有一切*
*I had it all*
*但它们却悄悄溜走*
*But I let it slip away...*
*竟没发现曾错待你*
*Couldn't see I treated you wrong...*
可以了
That's enough.
母后要去赚钱了
Mother has to go to work now.
*现在我不断徘徊*
*Now I wander around*
*只剩失落和凄冷*
*Feeling down and cold*
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
吉姆 跟我走
Jim, heel.
*试着相信你已经离开*
*Trying to believe that you're gone*
*爱需要时间*
*Love takes time*
*来愈合你留下的伤害*
*To heal when you're hurting so much*
*我曾如此盲目*
*Couldn't see that I was blind*
*让你离开*
*To let you go*
*我无法逃离内心痛苦*
*I can't escape the pain inside*
第三届年度抗艾表演秀
*因为爱需要时间*
*'Cause love takes time*
*我不想留在这儿*
*I don't want to be here*
*我不想独自一人留在这儿*
*I don't want to be here alone*
*内心的空虚*
*Losing my mind*
*让我疯狂*
*From this hollow in my heart*
*突然间我如此得不完整*
*Suddenly I'm so Incomplete*
*上帝 请求你*
*Lord, I'm needing you now*
*告诉我如何让雨停止落下*
*Tell me how to stop the rain*
*眼泪不停地滴落*
*Tears are falling down*
*无止无尽*
*Endlessly*
*爱需要时间*
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表