剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
-从十八层地狱上来纠缠你 -我不想
- haunting you from the depths of hell. - No.
我会怀念你的 坎蒂
I'm gonna miss you, Candy.
不要浪费时间怀念我
Don't waste your time missing me.
把这精力用在跟我一样的女孩身上
Spend that energy on a Candy girl out there.
把她整的像老娘一样艳压群芳
Beautify her in my stunning image.
还得谢谢你联♥系♥我父母
Oh, and thanks for trying with my parents.
你为我做了件好事
You did right by me, sis.
安吉尔
Angel?
露露
Lulu?
我以为你不来了
I didn't think you were coming.
我不会呆久
I'm not staying.
我见不得她那样
I can't see her like that.
躺在劣质的棺材里
Laid in some box with a bad beat.
我不想记住这样的她
It's not how I want to remember her.
露露
Lulu.
你可以选择记住怎样的她
You choose how you want to remember her.
这只是一时
This is just the moment.
你们还有许多共同的回忆
Y'all have had thousands of memories together.
是的
Yeah.
但是我总是想起那些不好的回忆
And it's the bad ones that always play in my head.
但是你不想说再见吗
But... but don't you want to say goodbye?
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
我也是
Me, too.
但是露露 你的遗憾
But, Lulu, the regret
以后将会变成难以承受的重担
that's gonna come over you tomorrow is gonna be unbearable.
相信我
Trust me.
这有人坐吗
Seat taken?
坐吧
Go ahead.
有没办法让普雷·特尔的榆木脑袋开窍
Any more luck getting through that thick skull of Pray Tell's?
他不肯让步 我有点担心
He won't budge, and I'm getting worried.
他永远不会承认
He'll never admit to this,
但是我发现他瘦了点
but I can tell he's lost a little weight,
日日夜夜喝咖啡
and he's been drinking coffee day and night
来维持精力
just to get his energy up.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你什么也做不了
Well, you can't do anything.
这事取决于他
It's up to him.
不好意思 你们俩只大嘴巴
Excuse me. Will you two magpies
能去别处闲聊吗
take your chitchat somewhere else?
有些人还想保持尊重
Some of us are trying to be respectful.
哦 真不好意思
Oh. Excuse me.
压根别管她
Don't even worry about her.
她就这逼样
That's how she is.
姑娘 我真不敢相信你就这样走了
Girl, I can't believe you're gone.
现在我只好一个人管理家族
Now I have to run this house by myself.
你知道那些女的都靠不住啊
You know I can't rely on these girls for nothing.
我会想念你的电臀
I'm gonna miss your crazy ass.
你是个
You were a...
你是个偷东西的婊♥子♥
You were a thieving bitch!
那是我的胸针
That's my brooch!
我信了你的邪 还以为是佛罗里达偷的
You convinced me Florida probably stole it.
你偷我的造型 我的点子 还有我的手套
You stole my style, my ideas, and my gloves!
她在抢她手套吗
Is she taking her gloves?!
那他妈是我的帽子
That's my motherfucking hat!
露露 快住手 住手 快住手
Lulu, stop, stop, stop, stop...
都给我滚开
Get the fuck off of me!
别挡我的路
Get the fuck out of my way.
我再也不来这种家庭聚首了
I'm not coming to no family reunions.
纽约丧葬服务
他们过几年都会讨论这场葬礼
They gonna be talking about this funeral for years now.
你从我身上拿走的东西多半都不是你的
You know half the shit you took off me wasn't even yours.
和你一起埋了似乎太浪费了
It seemed like a waste to bury it with you.
确实
True.
那些猫哭耗子的人真是无聊死了
I was dying of boredom from all those crocodile tears over me.
这些人在我活着时
None of those people could stand
没有说过一句好话
to give me one kind word when I was alive.
你至少还算诚实
At least you was honest.
我知道你为何痛苦
I know why it was hard for you in there.
你也从没喜欢过我
You never liked me neither.
我凭什么喜欢
And why should I?
没错 我们看不惯谁的时候
Yeah, we could do some damage
可以整死她
when we set our eyes on someone.
我们可以扯淡
We could talk some shit.
但是你和我
But you and me...
我们又他妈不是拉芙妮和雪莉[美国喜剧片角色]
We wasn't no Laverne and motherfucking Shirley.
你啥时候对我善良过
When did you ever show me kindness?
我是你跟班 而你却讨厌我
I was your accessory, and you resented me
就因为我又白又胖
because I was light-skinned and thick.
但是舞会上我尽全力了
And I played my strengths at the balls.
我哪有这么坏
It wasn't that bad.
-怎么没有 -哪有
- Yes, it was. - Come on.
记不记得那次
Remember that time
我们去商场偷了件巨型羽绒服
we stole that giant down coat from Bloomingdale's?
又去超♥市♥偷了感恩节晚餐
And went to the A&P and walked out
然后满载而归
with an entire Thanksgiving dinner underneath?
还有那次 我们一晚上狂扫六个奖杯
Or that time we snagged, like, six trophies in one night.
那肯定破哪个纪录了
That has got to be a record or something.
是啊
Yeah.
还有那次零下30度
Or when it was 20 below,
我们没有暖气 不得不挤一块
and we didn't have no heat, and we had to snuggle together
整个晚上缩在那件大羽绒服下面
under that giant Bloomingdale's coat all night.
好吧 也许我们有过美好的回忆
Okay, fine. Maybe we had some good times.
我们又不是仇人
We weren't all bad.
当然也算不上挚友
We weren't all good, either.
但是过几年
But some years gone,
碰到疯狂的 或者可怕的
something crazy or terrible
又或者搞笑的事情
or hilarious is gonna happen,
你下意识看了看身旁
and you're gonna look at that space next to you
想跟我分享
where I should be,
却看不到我半分影子
and I'm not gonna be there to talk about it.
然后你会想死老娘的
And you're gonna miss me, girl.
时间会治愈我们
Time's gonna heal us
可我活着碍眼的时候又不行了
in a way it never could if I was still alive.
你让我哭花了妆
You making me cry and messing my makeup.
那有一对老夫妻 长得像白云黑土
There's an old couple out there looking like George and Weezy,
在吃我们的点心
partaking in our refreshments.
你想让我♥干♥啥
What do you want me to do about it?
去那赶他们走
Get out there and shoo them away.
你好
Hello.
你好 我是布兰卡
Hello, I'm Blanca.
我是达内尔·约翰逊
I'm Darnell Johnson.
这是我妻子薇薇卡
This is my wife Vivica.
你们怎么认识坎蒂的
How did you know Candy?
坎蒂
Candy?
坎蒂是什么屌♥名字
What kind of damn name is Candy?
她自己选的
It's the one she chose.
坎蒂是 我们的孩子
Candy was... our child.
他 是我们的儿子
He... was our son.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
我们都很爱她
And Candy was loved.
所有人都出席了
You know, if it's any consolation,
这也算个慰藉吧
everyone showed up for her.
她是独一无二的
She was one of a kind.
你们为何不进来告别
Why don't y'all come on in back and say goodbye.
我会呆在那
I'll be right over there.
如果需要什么就告诉我
Just let me know if you need anything.
达内尔 我可能做不到
Darnell, I don't know if I can do this.
没问题的
It's already okay.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
坎蒂的父母来了
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表