剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
after my father died, and convinced her to marry you.
是你勾引了我
You seduced me!
我当时才十二岁
I was 12 years old when you started
你就用脚在桌下撩拨我
playing footsies with me under the table!
夜深人静你就偷偷钻到我床上
You slithered into my bed under the cloak of night.
你说你爱我
You said you loved me.
为什么我们总是一见面就吵架
Why do we always fight when we see each other?
唯一一次没吵还是在我的葬礼上
The only time we didn't fight was at my funeral.
你一句话没说
You didn't say a word.
很平静
It was so peaceful.
我原谅你 我原谅你 我原谅你
I forgive you. I forgive you. I forgive you.
我原谅你 我原谅你
I forgive you! I forgive you!
普雷
Pray.
嘘 宝贝
Shh. Baby.
你得穿上衣服
You got to get dressed.
-哥斯达 -来吧
- Costas? - Come on.
我可不会让你穿着大妈的衣服上去跳舞
I am not letting you dance off with those negative Nancies.
还没到你死的时候 至少不是今晚
It is not your time. Not tonight.
来吧
Come on.
我们要去哪
Where... where are we going?
抗艾表演秀
To the AIDS Cabaret.
成百的人死在了这个医院
Hundreds of men have died in this hospital,
他们在等你
and they are waiting.
他们需要一场表演 来吧
They need a show. Come on.
你会去吗
Are you gonna be there?
当然 我就在你身边
Of course. I'm here for you.
我永远在你身边
I'm here for you always.
《The Man That Got Away》——Judy Garland
*心酸的夜*
*The night is bitter*
*连星星都丢了光辉*
*The stars have lost their glitter*
*寒冷的风*
*The winds grow colder*
*你突然就老了十岁*
*And suddenly you're older*
*这一切的起因*
*And all because*
*都是那个*
*Of the man*
*离去的人*
*That got away*
*再没有*
*No more*
*他饥渴的嚎叫*
*His eager call*
*墙上的誓言*
*The writing's on the wall*
*曾经的梦想*
*The dreams you've dreamed*
*全都*
*Have all*
*飞走了*
*Gone astray...*
*那赢得你的男人*
*The man that won you*
*悄然离开 留你遍体鳞伤*
*Has run off and undone you*
*那美好的开头*
*That great beginning*
*却预示了完结季*
*Has seen the final inning*
*不明白发生了什么*
*Don't know what happened*
*难道只是场疯狂的游戏*
*It's all a crazy game*
*再没有*
*No more*
*不间断的刺♥激♥*
*That all-time thrill*
*你被碾成齑粉*
*For you've been through the mill*
*任何新的恋情*
*And ne-ne-never a new love*
*都不会如此*
*Will be the same*
*啊*
*Tuh!*
*总算*
*Good riddance*
*拜拜了*
*Goodbye*
*他的每个把戏*
*Every trick of his*
*你都中计*
*You're onto*
*但是傻子终是傻子*
*But fools will be fools*
*不管他去哪里*
*And where's he gone to*
*路都越走越难*
The road gets rougher
*孤独而艰难*
*It's lonelier and tougher*
*燃尽了你的希冀*
*With hope you burn up*
*明天他会出现*
*Tomorrow he will turn up*
*不给一刻放松*
*There's just no letup*
*白天黑夜*
*The live long night*
*都很漫长*
*And day...*
*这个世界上*
*Ever since this world began*
*最悲桑的事情*
*There is nothing sadder than...*
*就是一个孤独的男人*
*A one-man man*
*追着另一个*
*Looking for the man*
*离去的男人*
*That got away*
*那个离去的人
The man that got away
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
希望大家看得开心
I hope I've entertained you.
普雷
Pray?
普雷·特尔
Pray Tell?
-亲爱的 -我...
- Baby? - Am I...
我是不是疯了
Am I losing my mind?
第三次年度抗艾表演秀
不要
No!
你们他妈的在吵啥
What the hell is wrong with y'all?
没别的事干了
Y'all ain't got nothing better else to do
就只会在这叽叽喳喳
than making all this racket in here?
就不能打扫一下这个猪圈
How about maybe cleaning up this damn pig sty?
我们刚才在庆祝
We was just celebrating
安吉尔又签了一个活动
'cause Angel booked another campaign.
她的经纪人说这是她拿到
Yeah. Her agent said that this might be the chance
-盖尔斯牛仔裤广♥告♥的好机会 -停 别说了
- that she gets to get that Guess Jeans ad. - Stop it. Stop that.
没错 这很棒
You know what? That is wonderful and all,
但是我正焦头烂额地清点表演道具
but I am trying to put this Cabaret set list together
设计舞台 你们懂不懂
and design the room, and you know
读写困难患者做这些事有多难
how hard it is for me with my dyslexia.
我想招募表演者
I'm trying to book talent,
但约翰尼·马西斯的经理人根本不回我电♥话♥
and Johnny Mathis's manager isn't even returning my calls.
这本来都是普雷·特尔的工作 而我现在
This was all Pray Tell's job. I'm getting...
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
对不起 才知道你有读写困难
Sorry to hear about your dyslexia.
-她一直有读写困难吗 -我不知道
- Did she always have dyslexia? - I don't know.
你负担过重了
You're overworked.
你做这些
You're doing all of this,
还在做生意
and you're running your business,
还要做母亲
and you're being a mother.
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
安吉尔 不是这样的
It's... Angel, it's not that.
倒也不是因为这个
It's really not that. I...
事情确实多 但是这不是问题
It's a lot, but busy don't bother me.
我就是觉得我害了别人的命
I just feel like I'm causing a death.
什么
What?
是我让普雷·特尔吃的AZT
I made Pray Tell take the AZT,
要是他因此有什么闪失
and if that takes him away,
-那就是我害死他的 -别吓唬自己
- then that'll be his blood on my hands. - Stop.
你是出于好心的
You did what you thought was best for him.
而且治艾滋必须要吃那药
And that drug is all there is.
他没得选
He had to try it.
你清楚的
You know that.
没人能让普雷做他不想做的事
Don't nobody can make Pray do anything Pray don't want to do.
就算是你也不行
Not even your ass.
别自寻烦恼了
So stop.
我爱你
I love you.
罗斯福医院第三届年度抗艾表演秀
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
宝贝你真美爆了
Baby, you look fine.
亲 我可没打算穿白大褂来
Well, honey, I wasn't gonna show up in my scrubs.
总算有人拯救了我
I'm glad somebody turned it out.
我这周都在挨个联♥系♥通讯录上的表演者
I spent all week tracking down every performer
结果个个都没空
but nobody was available.
我觉得自己弱爆了
I feel like a failure.
你已经在筹钱了 这是实打实的成就
You are bringing in the money, and a success is a success.
我倒是把我那个傻♥逼♥房♥东请来表演了
I did get that crazy landlady of mine to agree to perform.
实际上是她自己要来的
Well, actually, she invited herself.
我们要开始了
We need to get started.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表