剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Call in every hour so we can coordinate.
今晚不找着她谁都不准睡觉
No one sleeps tonight until we find her.
她不是咱们家的人 但她是咱们姐妹
She might not have been in our house, but she's our sister.
拜托
Please.
让我来
Allow me.
喂
Hello?
母后 找你的
Ma, it's for you.
你好
Hello?
我是布兰卡
This is Blanca.
是她
That's her.
进来吧 姐妹 咱们...
Hey, girl. Come in. Let's...
-咱们得聊聊 -怎么了
- We got to talk. - What is it?
-你找到坎蒂了 -咱们等一下艾丽卡
- Did you find Candy? - Let's just wait until Elektra gets...
现在告诉我吧 拜托了
Tell me now, please.
坎蒂不会回来了
Candy's not coming home.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没法开口 我刚刚接到的电♥话♥
Listen, I don't know how to say this. I just got the call.
坎蒂死了
Candy's dead.
什么
What?
不可能
That's not possible.
两天前我俩还聊过天
I just talked to her two days ago.
不
No...
她才刚做好人生规划啊
She was just making plans for the future.
我知道
I know.
布兰卡
Blanca.
谢谢你 母后
Thank you, Mother.
求求你告诉我到底发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened, please.
我接到汽车旅馆经理的电♥话♥
I got a call from the motel manager.
他说我们离开后 他很好奇
He said after we left, he was curious
房♥间里到底发生了什么
about what was happening in those rooms.
所以他让保洁阿姨去清理
So the maid went into the room to clean it.
客房♥清洁
Housekeeping.
他们在柜子里发现了坎蒂的尸体
They found Candy's body dead in the closet.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
-你知道是谁干的吗 布兰卡 -不知道
- Do they know who did it, Blanca? - No.
但他们正在调查
But they are looking.
纽约警♥察♥根本不关心变性人的死活
The NYPD doesn't care about a murdered transsexual.
我们从未受到过应有的尊重和尊严
We've never been treated with respect or dignity.
坎蒂的死也会像别的案子被湮没
Candy's death isn't any different.
不 不能这样
Well, it should be.
我们无法接受
Especially to us.
无论如何 她是我们的姐妹
No matter what, she was our sister.
这才五月
What is it, May?
今年已经有11个姐妹被杀了
And 11 girls have been killed this year.
我们却一直在这里干坐着 一脸丧气
We just keep sitting around here, looking all sad.
任其发展
We're letting it happen.
坎蒂肯定想让我们反抗
Candy would've wanted us to fight.
不是吗 她希望我们站起来
Okay? She would've wanted us to stand up
去抗♥议♥ 去斗争
and say this is fucked up.
她会希望我们怀念她
She would have wanted us to honor her memory.
那我们该怎么办 艾丽卡
So, then what do we do, Elektra?
我们给她举办一个追思会
We plan a celebration of her life.
但我们先得把她的尸体从停尸房♥弄出来
But we got to get her body from the morgue.
可我不知道怎么做
And I just don't know how to do that.
我们都不是她家属
None of us are her blood relatives.
我俩处理这件事
You and I will handle that.
安吉尔 你去联♥系♥坎蒂的父母
Angel, you get ahold of Candy's parents.
告诉他们事情经过
Let them know what happened.
我们能跨过这道坎的
We're going to make it through this.
我保证
I promise you.
我在八楼工作
I work on the eighth floor.
你以前和我的同事杰夫约会
You used to date my coworker Jeff.
但说实话你伤了他的心
You broke his heart, actually.
他总是说你的坏话
He wouldn't stop talking about you.
是吗
Is that what he said?
是的 但这并不是重点
Yes, but that's really not what this is about.
听着 我是基佬 你也是基佬
Listen, I'm gay, you're gay.
我们算是一个联盟的
We're all dancing under the same fucking rainbow.
-我们需要你的帮助 -节哀顺变
- We need your help. - I'm sorry for your loss,
但你们这是在要我违法
but you're asking me to break the law.
好吧 那我换个说法
Okay, l-let me put it to you in a different way.
假设你和杰夫之间的感情很好
Let's say things had worked out between you and Jeff,
而且你们两个结婚了
and you'd gotten married.
缠缠绵绵30年后 他死在你前面
And after 30 years of bliss, he dies on you.
根据法律 你无权认领他的尸体
According to the law, you'd have no right to claim his body.
或者他疯狂的家人在他弥留之际
Or his crazy family could have blocked you
阻止你进入他的病房♥
from entering his hospital room in his final days.
那感觉很糟糕 对吧
That would be fucked up, wouldn't it?
是 没错
Yes, it would.
我们面临的处境就是这样
Well, we have the same situation here.
布兰卡和艾丽卡是坎蒂的家人
Blanca and Elektra are Candy's family,
请你把她的遗体转交给她们
and I need you to release her body to them
让我们能给这个姐妹办个体面的葬礼
so we can give this girl a proper funeral.
出了事我负责
I'll take the fall for whatever happens.
拜托你通融一次吧
Just, please give us a break.
写下殡仪馆的地址
Write down the address of the funeral parlor you'd like to use.
我会把遗体送过去
I'll send her there.
纽约殡仪服务
露露呢
Where's Lulu?
她接受不了 她见不得坎蒂这个样子
She can't take it. She can't see her this way.
她是不是因为给坎蒂找的那份活儿而自责
You think she blames herself for getting Candy that job?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从来都不懂她
I never understood that one.
她一直都活在坎蒂的阴影里
She always walked in Candy's shadow.
我给她做了防腐处理 不收费
I embalmed her myself. No charge.
这几个月 她几乎每周都来
She had been here almost every week these past few months
悼念了许多去世的朋友
paying respects to so many friends.
她每次跟我打招呼都能叫出我的名字
She would always take the time to greet me by my name.
我很感激
I appreciated that.
我给你们点时间
I'll give you some time.
不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这妆丑的不忍♥直视
That makeup is tore up from the floor up.
这是从修女那里偷来的假发吗
What the hell is with that church lady wig?
我都不带这烂玩意
Even I wouldn't wear that.
我们可不能让她像我的卡罗尔阿姨那样入土
We can't let her go in the ground looking like my Aunt Carol.
不然她会做鬼纠缠我们 至死方休
She will come back and haunt us to the end of our days.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something about this.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看家本领都拿出来
Ladies, empty your purses.
我们还有两个小时
We have two hours.
他们甚至都不肯来认坎蒂
They couldn't even acknowledge her as their daughter.
-我感觉我辜负了她 -不
- I feel like I failed her. - No.
你不要为了他们的错误而去责备自己
Don't you go blaming yourself for their faults.
这是我能为坎蒂做的最后一件事
I had one final obligation for Candy,
但连这我都做不到
and I couldn't even do that.
妈的
Shit.
露露甚至都没出现
Lulu ain't even show up.
哀悼不是件易事 宝贝
Grieving is tricky, baby.
我们对待离别的方式都不同
We all deal with loss differently.
她有自己的方式
She'll find her way.
你今天必须对自己宽容一点
You must be kind to yourself today.
再说了 你看看有多少人来为坎蒂送行
Besides, look how many people showed up for Candy.
没错 这是她的家人 我们对她是真心的 相信我
Right. This is her family. We were real to her. Trust.
现在我得让仪式开始了
Now I'm gonna go get this thing started.
你们好
Hey, y'all.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
尽她所能吧
As best she can.
你能撑住吗 亲爱的
How you holding up, hon?
我可以
I'm all right.
那好
Okay.
我觉得是时候了
I think it's time.
我也不在这里 跟你们假惺惺地悼念她
So, I'm not gonna stand up here and lie to y'all today.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表