剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
你们还造了个断头台
Y'all created a guillotine for this mess?
来真的
For real?
精彩 精彩
Bravo, bravo.
我必须承认 表演太棒了
I must admit, that was very well done.
告诉我吧
So tell me something.
你排练了多久
How long did you rehearse that?
就因为这个
Is that where you were
你才没来为垂死的群体发声吗
instead of showing up for your dying community?
给孩子们立了个好榜样啊 伊莱察
Way to set an example for the kids, Elektra.
你有什么问题 普雷·泰尔
What's your problem, Pray Tell?
赶紧闭嘴让评委打分吧
Get off your soapbox and ask the judges for their scores.
我不需要让评委打分
I don't need to ask the judges for scores.
我了解他们
I know what they are,
这间屋子里的人都了解他们
and everybody in this roomknows what they are.
伊莱察·阿班邓斯·伊万吉丽斯塔
Miss Elektra Abundance Evangelista,
大奖归你
grand prize,
这周和上周
this week and last week
上上周
and the week before that
上上上周
and the week before that and the week
再之前也是 老太婆
before that, granny!
拿去 拿去
Here, here.
拿好你的奖杯
Take your trophy.
贱♥人♥ 你最好给我拿个新的
Bitch, you better get me a new trophy
下来让我插♥你♥屁♥眼♥里
and then come down here so I can shove it up your ass.
我直说了吧
I'm gonna lay it out for you.
曾经
One time
你的群体需要你
your community needed you
共同抗♥议♥
at that protest,
你没有出现
and you didn't show up.
没错
That's right.
-我在工作 -是吗
- I was working. - Yeah.
你上夜班
You work the night shift.
抗♥议♥是在早晨 少他妈糊弄我
The protest was in the morning. Don't give me that bullshit.
有什么好去的
So, what did I miss?
一伙基佬握着手狂喊乱叫
A bunch of fags holding hands, screaming into the wind?
不要脸
Shame!
我被抓了
I went to jail.
111个人
111 people
都被抓了
went to jail.
比起政♥府♥散播谣言
You are more concerned about winning a trophy
试图致我们于死地
than you are about our government
你更关心怎么赢一座奖杯
spreading lies about us in an effort to kill us!
知道他们为什么想让我们死吗
And you want to know why they want us dead?
因为我们的肤色 我们是酷儿
Because we're black and we're brown and we're queer.
他们不在乎我们
They don't give a shit about us,
所以我们还是开始关心自己吧
so we better start caring about ourselves.
为了丫的小命露个脸吧 醒醒吧
Show up for your lives! Wake up!
杰克 人呢
Jack, where are you?
赶紧上来 剩下的主题交给你了
Come on up here and call out the rest of these categories
老娘的后脑勺快炸了
before the back of my head blows off.
本宫要回了
I got to go home.
快他妈醒醒吧
Wake the fuck up.
主题是...
The category is...
T台
Runway.
像"时尚"黑女郎一样艳惊四座
Bring it like the booked black beauties in Vogue.
你们上不了真正的T台 这无需多说
You ain't never gonna hit no real runway, we all know that.
但你们能呈上完美的装扮
But you can serve a look so flawless
让我们以为是超模格蕾丝·琼斯本人
that you fool us like little Miss Grace Jones-ish
亲自驾临
is doing right here, baby.
她套只垃圾袋辣眼睛来了 婊贝们
She's over here serving you trash bag realness, darlings.
由公益组织赞助
Sponsored by Glad.
笨重无用
Hefty, hefty, hefty.
软弱温吞
Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy.
她今晚负责清理所有的垃圾
She came to take all the garbage out tonight.
现在是谁
Now who do we have here?
帕特·克利夫兰小姐
Yes, Miss Pat Cleveland, I see.
她摇曳生姿 步步生莲 与众不同
She's twirling and a-trotting like no other for you.
女神现世 雅典娜
Goddess! Athena!
阿弗洛狄忒 弥涅尔瓦
Aphrodite! Minerva!
还有谁
Okay, anybody else walking?
后面骚动起来了
I see commotion back there.
我看到了
Okay, I see it.
还记得我说的吗 灵动飘逸
Remember when I said ethereal?
超凡脱俗
Otherworldly?
安吉尔小姐 说的就是你 宝贝
Miss Angel, you are giving just that, baby.
她向时尚女性维罗妮卡·韦布致敬
Her homage to It girl Veronica Webb.
真正的无与伦比
Please, she is truly unmatched.
实力碾压
This is how you do it.
模特的身姿 封♥面♥女♥郎♥的气质
That is a model. That is a cover girl.
评委们
Now, judges,
美人呈献了幻境
our girls are serving a fantasy,
让你抛却怀疑
one that requires you to suspend disbelief
想象她们走上真正的T台
and imagine them on the real runway,
登上封面
in actual print.
她们的杂♥志♥能大卖♥♥吗
Would they stack up on the newsstands?
请为格蕾丝·琼斯小姐
Scores for Miss Grace Jones
和她闪亮的棕色美肌打分
and her glistening cocoa skin?
10分 10分 9分 9分 10分
Ten, ten, nine, nine, ten.
漂亮 帕特·克利夫兰
Well done. And Miss Pat Cleveland
和她创造的梦境
and her flight of fancy?
10分 9分 9分 10分 10分
Ten, nine, nine, ten, ten
那么
And what about
安吉尔·伊万吉丽斯塔小姐
Miss Angel Evangelista?
全10分
Tens across the board.
来领奖吧 小美人
Come and collect, girl!
这就是我所说的
This is what I am talking about.
走向传奇 威名远扬
On the way to legendary, a feared name in ballroom.
身材 颜值 形体 态度
Structure, beautiful, poised, attitude.
她有潜质成为超模
She has the makings of a star girl,
封♥面♥女♥郎♥
a cover girl!
你怎么了
What's going on, mama?
你应该庆祝胜利的
You're supposed to be celebrating.
你刚刚赢下了那个模特主题
You the queen of that model category.
对啊 在这里
Yeah, in there.
帕比 我想在舞会外赢一次
I want a victory outside of the ballroom, Papi.
我永远成不了真正的模特
I'm never gonna be a real model.
里面的姑娘可能不成
That may be true for them girls in there,
可你不一样 安吉尔
but that is not your destiny, Angel.
我有事要告诉你们
I got to tell y'all something.
什么事
What's up?
你们一定要保证
Please, y-you have to promise
不会对我失望
you're not gonna be disappointed.
绝对不会
Never.
那个摄影师认出我了
That photographer clocked me.
他认出我站过码头
He recognized me from the piers.
我付不起拍照的钱
And, look, I didn't have enough money to pay for the photo shoot.
他就...
So he...
-他就拍了我的裸照 -什么
- so he took dirty pictures of me. - What?
他什么都拍了 帕比
He took pictures of everything, Papi.
他全都看到了
He saw everything.
要是他把照片卖♥♥给色情杂♥志♥怎么办
What if he sells them to some-some porno magazine?
那我这辈子都是个肮脏的跨性别妓♥女♥
And then I'm branded as a dirty transsexual hooker for the rest of my life.
-妈妈 全世界都会知道 -不会的
- Mama, the whole world will know. - Nah. Nah.
-全世界 -不 我眼皮底下不会发生这种事
- The whole world. - Nah, this is not happening on my watch.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我为你计划好了 你值得更好的
With what I got planned? With what you deserve in this world?
绝不可能 绝不
Hell no. Hell no.
我们去拿回你的照片 他住哪儿
We getting what's yours. What's his address?
那些破照片在哪儿
Where the fucking pictures at?!
把安吉尔的照片交出来
Give Angel her fucking pictures.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表