剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
*Shame, ooh*
*我妈说你在玩我*
*My mother says you're playing a game*
*你对我做的真是羞耻*
*And what you do to me is a shame*
*而我仍然爱你*
*Ooh, gonna love you just the same*
*妈妈她不懂*
*Mama just don't understand*
*缩在你臂弯里*
*Wrapped in your arms*
现在我们要把他包成饺子
Now, we have to sew him tight.
不能有洞或裂缝
No holes, no seams.
因为当尸体开始腐烂时
Because when the body start decomposing,
他会淋遍你的高跟鞋
he's gonna spill out all over your heels.
*我就是受不够*
*I can't get enough*
*噢 婊贝儿*
*Ooh, baby*
*别再用魔法之触*
*Enough of that magic touch*
*爱在我心里*
*Love is in my heart*
*打破所有规则*
*Tearing the rules apart*
*我何必再感到羞耻*
*So, why should I be ashamed?*
感觉巴贝塔[餐厅]不太行
Nothing feels right for Barbetta.
根本不可能预约到位置
It's impossible to get a reservation there.
-帕比怎么做到的 -我不知道
- How did Papi pull that off? - I don't know.
他是个小骗子 这也是我喜欢他的地方
He's a hustler. That's what I like about him.
他啥都能干 还很有创造力
He can do anything. He's creative.
你觉得这裙子怎么样
What do you think about this dress?
经典
Classy.
美国超模、演员和作家
非常有维罗妮卡·韦伯的范儿
Very... Veronica Webb.
但是姑娘你辣么紧张干嘛 和帕比约会而已
But, girl, why you stressing over it? It's just Papi.
这话什么意思
What you mean it's just Papi?
好吧 声明一下 我是帕比团
Okay, for the record, I'm Team Papi.
你看 他目的很单纯
All right? I mean, his intentions are pure,
他不贩毒了 还拿到了普通教育文凭
he quit dealing, he got that GED,
而且在凯雷集团工作
and he got that job at the Carlyle.
我为他的成就感到骄傲
I mean, I'm proud of how far he's come.
我也是
Mm, me, too.
我觉得你要说"但是"
And I feel a "But" coming.
但是
But...
你是一个
you are a girl...
可以得到一切的女孩
that can get anything.
任何男人招手鸡来
Any guy that you want.
喂
Hello?
-稍等 安吉尔 -咋啦
- One second. Angel. - What?
安吉尔 她在等你
Angel? She's ready for you.
相信我 我给你找到了合适的姑娘
Trust me, I have the girl for you.
不用担心
Well... well, don't worry.
已经搞定了
Consider it handled.
安吉尔 非常感谢你能过来
Angel, thanks for coming in.
我猜你是后悔拒绝了我
I assume you have regrets about rejecting me
选择了那个金发
in favor of that blonde.
你很讨喜
You're delightful.
尽管你出言不逊 鸡言鸡语
And as much as your sass tickles me,
却也让你丢了头衔
it cost you the title.
我为你准备了些东西
I have something for you.
一群福特超模正在为一个化妆品
A group of Ford models is on location as we speak
拍摄照片
for a cosmetics shoot.
客户觉得好像缺了什么
The client feels that there's something missing.
他想要与众不同
He wants something different.
直觉告诉我他在找的就是你
Well, I have a hunch that what he's looking for is you.
-我 -没错
- Me? - Yeah.
你有料
You have something.
只是布朗克斯的小人物而已
It's just the Bronx.
你还不习惯现实吧
You ain't used to the realness.
-现实 -对 现实
- The realness? - Mm-hmm. Real.
你们高高在上
I'm of the people from the sidewalk
本就瞧不起我这种人
that you look down on from your perch in the sky.
好吧 我承认
Well, I'll give you that.
你听说过湿又野[开架美妆]吗
Have you heard of Wet 'n' Wild?
他们有最好的眼线
They've got the best eyeliners.
都不需要先烧一下
You ain't got to burn 'em or nothing.
这样吗
Is that so?
那这买♥♥卖♥♥对你来说应该很容易
Well, it should be an easy sell for you.
成为他们春季彩妆收藏的脸模
To be the face of their Spring Colors collection.
等下
Wait.
我的脸会出现在杜安里德的化妆品柜上吗
My face is gonna be in the makeup aisle at Duane Reade?
所有女孩都能在那看到我吗
Where all the girls can see me?
他们什么时候需要我
When do they want me?
你已经迟到了
You're already late.
《Buffalo Stance》——Neneh Cherry
*女生们先生们 由我来介绍这架子鼓手*
*Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the high hat*
*来吧婊贝儿*
*Go on*
*真棒婊贝儿*
*Mm, that's good*
*哪个婊贝儿今天气色很好*
*Who's looking good today?*
*哪个婊贝儿每天都气色很好*
*Who's looking good in every way?*
*不型的菜鸡*
*No style, rookie*
*小心别惹老娘*
*You better watch, don't mess with me*
*土豪得不到老娘的爱*
*No moneyman can win my love*
*只有甜言蜜语*
*It's sweetness*
-我敲中意这款 -非常棒
- I like this a lot. - It's great.
*我们的姿势就是牛逼*
*We always hang in a Buffalo stance*
*每次跳舞都要秀一发*
*We do the dive every time we dance*
*我会给你爱而不是浪漫 婊贝儿*
*I'll give you love, baby, not romance*
你就是安吉尔吧 我是埃里克
You must be Angel. I'm Erik.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-感觉怎么样 -挺好
- How are you feeling? - I'm good.
就是有点紧张 但是很兴奋
I'm a little nervous, but I'm so excited.
别担心 你一定可以 我已经爱上这身了
Oh, don't worry. You got this. I love this already.
这个姿势很棒 试着把手抬高哟
This is great. Let's try one with the hands up.
-我喜欢这个造型 -好的
- I love that look. - Okay.
*和野家伙们混在一起 看起来不错*
*Looking good, hanging with the wild bunch*
*牛逼姿态 看起来不错*
*Looking good in a Buffalo stance*
*到紧要关头 看起来不错*
*Looking good when it comes to the crunch*
*看起来不错是一种心态*
*Looking good's a state of mind*
*保持心态 不要回头*
*State of mind, don't look behind you*
*保持心态 不然你会丢掉小命*
*State of mind or you'll be dead*
*保持心态 提醒你 让低音炮嗨起来*
*State of mind, may I remind you. Bomb the bass
完美 我喜欢这个造型 就这样
Oh, perfect. I love this pose, yeah.
保持住 很棒很棒很棒
Hold that. Right, right. Great, great.
很好
Yes.
来点折手舞
Give me a little vogue.
对 再来几个折手舞造型
Yeah, vogue a little more, vogue a little more.
很好 太棒了
There we go. Yep.
对 你就是明星 安吉尔 你就是明星
Yes. You are a star, Angel, you're a star.
安吉尔 那张凳子随便用
Angel, feel free to use that stool.
*没有哪个土豪*
*No moneyman*
靠近点 女士们
Get close, ladies.
对 对 很棒
Right, right. Great.
太惊艳惹
Oh, amazing.
很好 我喜欢这个 我喜欢这个
Great, I love this. I love this.
*土豪得不到老娘的爱*
*No moneyman can win my love*
很好
Great. Yep.
完美
Perfect.
很好 很好 完美
Great, great. Perfect.
妈的 7:35了 我得去见个人
Oh, shit. 7:35. I got to meet somebody.
我们预约到九点的
We have you booked until 9:00.
可我有事
I-I got plans.
你是想当交际花
Do you want to be a social butterfly,
还是想当巨星
or do you want to be a superstar?
你自己选
It's your choice.
那就是当巨星咯
Superstar it is.
我们像是在帕拉斯行星上
So we was at Palladium.
也叫智神星 太阳系中已知体积最大的小行星
我们有自己的专用桌
We had our own private table and everything...
尽情畅饮 甚至还有鼻吸棒【
All you can drink... and sniff.
妹子 那些破烂玩意你最好别碰
Girl, you had better kept your nose out of that junk.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表