剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
- Okay, let's go. - Yeah.
-我们去嘘嘘 -我们马上回来
- Let's go pee. - We'll be right back.
好吗
All right?
安吉尔 你不能嗑药
Angel, you can't do that.
你知道布兰卡对毒品什么态度
You know how Blanca is about drugs.
我他妈的因为贩毒无家可归了一个月 老妹儿
Shit, I was homeless for, like, a month for selling weed, mama.
想想她知道我们嗑药之后会怎么做
Imagine what she would do if she heard we was sniffing coke.
-你没听见他说的吗 -鬼知道他在说什么
- Did you not hear him? - I can't understand what he's saying.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
药用级别就是医生用处方开的那种
Pharmaceuticals is stuff doctors prescribe.
基本上算是药物了
It's basically medicine.
如果会伤身的话医生为什么会给他们
Why would they give it to them if it's gonna hurt them?
所以你的意思是这是药物
So, you're telling me it's medicine,
就像我们在家吃的维生素那样吗
like-like the vities we've been taking at home?
是的
Yeah.
操 你刚才怎么不说 快走
Shit, why didn't you say that, then? Come on.
《Do Me》—— Bell Biv Devoe
*要什么理智*
*Let your conscience go.*
*带我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥*
*Do me, yeah*
*看看我的样子*
*Take a look at me*
*能不能迷倒你*
*Tell me, do you like what you see?*
*你觉得你可以*
*Do you think you can*
*你觉得你可以爽翻我吗*
*Do you think you can do me?*
*吻我 美人*
*Kiss me, pretty baby*
*轻抚我全身*
*Touch me all over*
*姑娘 是什么让你觉得你可以上我*
*Girl, what makes you think you can do me?*
*你觉得你可以干翻我吗 姑娘*
*Do you think you can do me, girl?*
*我欲成仙*
*Do me, baby*
*快乐齐天*
*Do me, baby*
*你觉得你可以*
*Do you think you can*
*带我爽上天吗*
*Do me, baby*
*上我*
*Do me*
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我也爱你 我也爱你
I love you, too. I love you, too.
汽车旅馆
就不能订个丽思卡尔顿或者万豪住吗
Is there a Ritz-Carlton or even a Marriott available?
高档酒店
这可不在预算之内
That is not in the budget.
ACT UP给了我们两个房♥间
ACT UP gave us two rooms.
一间给女士们住 一间给男士们住
One for the ladies and one for the gentlemen.
本女王有权利睡最舒适的床
I call dibs on the most comfortable bed.
希望我不会得疥疮[皮肤病]
I pray I don't get scabies.
行了 艾丽卡 您去睡您的高档床
All right, Elektra, you do your entitled thing.
我们其余人将就着用睡袋就好了
The rest of us will make do with our sleeping bags.
你觉得他们这儿会有客房♥服务吗
You think they got room service up in here?
这儿有台自动售货机
There's a vending machine right here.
你自便
Knock yourself out.
好吧
All right.
我睡靠窗的这张床
So, I'm gonna take this bed by the window
你们俩睡靠浴室的那张
and y'all can take the one by the bathroom.
爸爸我需要好好休息
Daddy needs her rest.
我可不跟他睡一张床
I'm not sharing no bed with him.
你是怕自己把持不住吗
Don't trust yourself?
不 我是怕你把持不住 劈腿怪
No, don't trust you, cheater.
要不我们弄个折叠床什么的
Maybe we can get you a cot or something?
我睡折叠床 但是得你去给我拿
I'll sleep on the cot, but you got to go get it.
成交
Deal.
别逼逼
Don't judge.
这些是我的面霜和保湿霜
These are my creams and moisturizers.
护肤工作是唯一件能让本帅锅保持理智的事情
My routine is the only thing that keeps me sane.
妈惹 这瓶瓶罐罐可真是不少啊 普雷
Damn, that's a lot of product, Pray.
这就是你这一把年纪还能容光焕发的小秘密嘛
This your secret to looking so good at your age?
你这个小幺鸡是在一边恭维我一边损我吗
You complimenting me and insulting me in the same breath?
没有啦 伦家不是那个意思
Nah, I ain't mean it like that.
夸你皮肤好而已 没别的意思
I'm just saying you look good, that's all.
那谢谢你惹
Thank you.
没错 这就是本帅锅的秘密武器
And yes, this is my secret recipe.
皮肤就像皮革
Skin is like leather.
保湿才能保持弹性
It must be moisturized to remain supple.
这我还真不知道
I did not know that.
说来有趣 我在你这个年纪的时候
It's funny, when I was your age,
有很多的前辈和高人让我们仰望
we had lots of older, wiser men to look up to,
崇拜
aspire to.
现在我们熬成了前辈 却所剩无几
Now we're just an endangered species.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
今天我们离开之前 我接到克里斯的电♥话♥
I got a call from Chris before we left today.
巡演认识的那个
The one from the tour?
他不停地哭
He was crying,
因为他是HIV阳性
because he tested positive.
太糟了
That's terrible.
是
Yeah.
但你跟我说你没跟他上过床
But you said you didn't sleep with him.
他只是给我吹过箫
He just sucked my dick.
克里斯就是个鸡渴的小受...
Chris is a hungry bottom ho...
好了好了 那方面就不用详述啦
Okay, okay. Enough of that.
我们这群人里 小受那点羞羞的事情
There's way too much bottom-shaming
多的数都数不过来
going on in our community.
一个男人得偿所愿
Nothing wrong with a man getting what he wants,
享受亲昵 是天经地义的事
receiving intimacy.
你得去检查
You need to get tested.
-再查一次吗 -没错 再查一次
- Again? - Yes, again.
而且这也不会是最后一次
And it's not gonna be the last time.
你得和达蒙坦白
And you need to be honest with Damon.
你有这个责任
You have a responsibility.
听着
Listen,
这就是我们现在的生活
this is our life now.
记住这种感觉
Remember this feeling.
这会让你为自己负责
It'll help keep you responsible.
你们两位娘娘能不能搭把手
You two queens gonna help or not?
我来 我帮你
I will. I got it.
我可是老人儿了 婊贝
I'm the elder, bitch.
蛋定点
Just chill out.
别把腰都用断了
Don't-don't throw your back out.
租用此车只需10.99美元
好了 所以在邻居报♥警♥之前
All right, so we got 15 minutes
我们有15分钟
to inflate this condom
把这个套套吹起来
before the neighborhood watch calls the po-po.
开始干活吧 别磨蹭 孩子们
Let's get to work. No sauntering, children.
记者来了
The news is here.
我叫他们来的
I called them.
电视台就爱拍愤怒的基佬
TV stations love angry gays.
如果不能让全世界都看到
No point doing this
那这样做就没意义了
if the world don't see it.
好吧 警♥察♥来了该怎么办
Okay. So, what's the plan for when five-o rolls up?
简单
Simple.
-我们担下一切 -不行
- We take the fall. - Oh, no,
老娘的脸可不是去监狱的灯光下拍大头照的
I am not posing for a mug shot with that horrid lighting.
我们是长辈 艾丽卡 就该我们来牺牲
We're the elders, Elektra. Sacrifices must be made.
-别扭捏了 -给我过来
- Bring your ass on... - Get your ass over here.
-走吧 -但是
- Let's go. - But...
-人家还穿着高跟鞋呢 -走吧
- I am in heels. - Let's go.
我觉得你得把它再拉长一点
I think you need to stretch that out just a little bit more.
-你不准备帮忙吗 -外面热死了
- You're not gonna help? - It's very hot out here.
往下放
Clear down below!
要盖住灌木丛吗
Does this come over the shrub?
没错 必须盖住灌木丛
Yes, it must come over the shrubs.
这样才会好看
That way it'll look better.
我们的努力还真有点效果
Our hard work is really paying off.
这女人真是要了命了
She's trying to kill me.
纽约新闻
奶奶的 我们得把她弄走
Ah, shoot. We got to distract her.
本婊出街 统统扑街
You got the right bitch for that.
这是在做什么
What's all this about?
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表