剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Shit!
操
Go, man, go!
兄弟 快跑
Any available units, respond to The Hellfire Club.
各分队注意 现在前往地狱之火俱乐部
Backup units respond.
后援队也参与行动
Police! This is a raid!
我们是警♥察♥ 突击检查
Let the dogs go.
让这帮畜生走
Back off. Shit! Ladies, run!
退后 操 女士们 快跑
Go!
走
Keep it moving, fellas!
继续走 兄弟们
Take everyone! Come on!
所有人都抓起来 出来
Take 'em all!
都抓起来
Take everyone!
所有人都抓起来
What is it? Explain yourself!
怎么回事 解释解释
You're spreading that disease.
你们在传播那种病
We're shutting this place down.
我们要关闭这里
Let's go!
走吧
Fucking Giuliani!
去他妈的朱利亚尼
Fucking with my goddamn coin!
净他妈的断我财路
Shutting them places down ain't gonna stop people
把那地方关了有什么用
from having sex or keep them safe.
人们一样做♥爱♥ 一样不安全
Fuck people! What about me?
谁他妈管人们 我怎么办
How am I going to maintain my luxurious lifestyle?
我要怎么维持我奢华的生活
Maybe it's time you come up with a new enterprise.
也许你该换个新生意了
If anyone can summon up a get-rich scheme, it's you, ma.
要说谁能想出暴富计划 那就是你 妈
You do have a point.
此话在理
Lemar!
拉玛
Why you been dodging my calls? I've been busy.
怎么一直不接我电♥话♥ 我最近可忙了
Too busy to see Cubby?
连卡比都没空见了吗
I'm establishing a house that actually dominates and sustains.
我要建一个能长久称霸舞池的家族
Move, peasants!
挪开 乡巴佬
My house won't settle for plastic trophies
我的家族不会满足于塑料奖杯
and SpaghettiOs.
和廉价意面圈
We want money.
我们要的是钱
Cold hard cash.
冷冰冰的现金
Ballroom isn't about getting rich.
舞厅的意义不在于发财
It is now.
现在是了
They pay for excellence,
好秀要花钱
as they should.
天经地义
Times have changed,
时代变了
but, of course, you don't know that, mommy, because you've been absent
不过妈妈你当然不知道 因为你一直不在
from the suddenly lucrative scene.
错过了这个发财的好机会
Lemar, now you know ballroom is about community, family...
拉玛 你也知道舞厅应该是围绕群体 家庭...
Blah, blah, blah.
满嘴废话
You know what? Instead of worrying about my house,
这么说吧 与其担心我的家族
get yours in order, Mother of the Year.
不如整顿整顿自己的吧 年度家母
I hear Damon's at the bar right now,
听说戴蒙现在就在酒吧
just one gimlet shy
再一杯酒下肚
of giving out hand jobs as consolation prizes.
就要给人打飞机作个安慰了
Keep my son's name out of your mouth.
别他妈提我儿子
Damon, Damon, Damon...
戴蒙 戴蒙 戴蒙...
is a drunk.
就是个酒鬼
Ooh, ooh, ooh, enough! Try me.
够了 打我试试
You lucky. You two, I raised you better than this!
算你走运 我没把你们教好吗
We battle it out on the floor.
要斗去舞池里斗
And leave it there!
别把怨气带出来
I have an idea.
我有个主意
How about you and the Evangelistas
你们伊万吉丽斯塔之家
walk against me and the Khans?
来和我的卡恩之家比拼
I wouldn't give you the pleasure
少给自己贴金了
of dragging you on the runway tonight or ever.
你这辈子也走不了变装秀
You're right, sis.
是啊 姐妹
I'd be scared, too.
我好怕怕哦
Ma... Why don't you join the Evangelistas on the sidelines.
妈... 你就和你的家族一起靠边看吧
Make sure to get a good seat.
别忘了挑个好位置
We'll be out to gag you shortly.
我们很快就会让你闭嘴
Perras.
臭婊♥子♥
The nerve of these sloppy bottoms.
这帮邋遢的小受胆子真肥
A bottom-feeder, if I ever saw one.
这些人♥渣♥ 别让我看见
Where do you think you're going?
你想上哪去
I have business to attend to, darling.
我有生意要忙 亲爱的
This late at night?
这么晚吗
Ambition never sleeps, daughter.
野心永不眠 女儿
Remove yourself.
自觉点 让开
Yes!
嗨起来
I can't with her.
真受不了她
Come on, divas!
嗨起来 女王们
Shit.
操
Shit!
操
Synchronicity!
完美同步
Synchronicity!!
完美同步
Work!
浪起来
Exactly. Miss Kiki
就是这样 琪琪小姐
is working these children out tonight!
今晚大放异彩
Haha. Yes. It looks like The House of Pendavis
太棒了 看样子潘达维斯之家
may walk away victorious tonight.
将是我们今晚的大赢家
Come on, now.
来吧 继续跳
I'm impressed.
太惊艳了
Oops!
不好了
I may have spoken too Soon.
我可能结论下早了
So, just to remind you all,
给你们提个醒
the house with the most sickening presentation in face,
今晚"面容""T台""折舞"三个主题
runway and vogue will not only walk away
表现最出色的家族
with a trophy this evening
不仅会带走一座奖杯
but your esteemed MC council has cash.
主持人委员会还准备了奖金
That's a thousand dollars, to be exact.
准确来说 是一千美元
And there's another house
而且 还有个家族
that wants a shot at Daddy's bag.
想来分一杯羹
How the plot hath thickened. What?
局面刺♥激♥了起来 什么
Now, you know the category is closed, Pray.
你知道这个主题已经落幕了 普雷
Yeah. This ain't fair!
就是 这不公平
Puh-scuse me!
你再说一遍
The only people that decide what is and isn't fair
能裁定公平与否的
is the MC council.
只有主持人委员会
Y'all know that.
你们都知道的
Now, the up-and-coming legendary children
现在 卡恩之家的传奇宝贝们
of The House of Khan are ready to take center stage.
已准备好走上舞台中♥央♥
It's a competition.
这是场比赛
Step aside!
站一边去
Step aside. Get out the way.
站一边去 别挡路
The category is Love, y'all!
主题是"爱" 都嗨起来
DJ, drop the beat!
DJ 音乐响起来
And who do we have here?
让我们看看这是谁
Shit!
操
Now, y'all know Miss Pretentia Khan
你们都知道普莱特西亚·卡恩小姐
don't play when it comes to runway, honey.
她的走秀可不是闹着玩的 亲爱的
This could be the helium talking,
我可能是上头了
but your beauty
你的美貌
is making me light-headed, girl!
让我晕眩 姑娘
Yes, girl!
美翻了
Look at that bone structure!
看看这身材曲线
All y'all know what I'm talkin' about.
你们都能懂我意思吧
We ain't seen this kind of beauty since... since, um...
我们上次看到这样的美人还是...
Angel Evangelista.
安吉尔·伊万吉丽斯塔
That was supposed to be in my inside voice, y'all.
我怎么把心里话说出来了
No shade, girl. No shade.
无意冒犯 亲爱的
But you ain't rockin' tonight.
但今晚震撼全场的不是你
Shit.
我的天啊
Queen of Hearts!
桃心女王
Is that you?
是你吗
Blessing us with your timeless beauty.
用你永驻的神颜祝福我们
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表