剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
But why?
我为什么总低三下四
Why do I keep lowering myself
跟你们这群老丑逼厮混
by associating with you tired, old,
时刻记起我曾是个失败的母亲
raggedy reminders of my failure as a mother?!
你没资格说我们老
You ain't got no business calling anybody old.
你不过就是个过气的
You ain't nothing but a over-the-hill,
变性流浪汉
homeless sex change.
没错了
That's it.
一切都因为这个
That's where it all started.
我做了手术
I got my operation
福特先生走了 我没了底气
and Mr. Ford left me and I got soft.
变得脆弱不安
I became weak, insecure.
可再也不会了
But no more.
我现在明白了
What I now realize
我就是独一无二的
is I am the one and only
伊莱察
Elektra.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?!
贱♥货♥ 你搞什么
Bitch, what is this?!
这是我新的招牌动作
It's called my new signature move.
东西我会寄走
I'll send for my things.
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, my dear.
抱歉 关门了 亲爱的
Sorry. We're closed, hon.
我要建个新家族
I'm starting a new house,
你就是我要的人
and I need a girl like you.
舞厅可不欢迎白人
Ain't no white girls in ballroom.
就当这是小小的支持吧
Consider this affirmative action.
我在组建舞厅有史以来最凶猛的家族
I am building the fiercest house ballroom has ever seen.
我统治了T台
I dominate runway.
可舞蹈才是未来
But dance is the future.
如果我想继续折冠
And if I want to snatch trophies,
就需要能把舞厅折翻的孩子
I need children who will Vogue the house down.
传奇偶像麦当娜已经做到了
The legendary and iconic Madonna has seen to that.
她的歌♥这周蹿升到第十位
Her song's number ten this week with a bullet.
你不该委身于此 贾斯敏
You're better than this, Jazmine.
傻子才看不到你的美
Only a fool would count out a beauty,
你的天赋
a talent like you.
来我的家族 我保证
Stand by my side, and I promise
我会释放你所有的潜能
I will unleash your fullest potential.
听故事了 孩子
It's story time, children.
鹅妈妈要哄你...
Mother Goose is about to tuck...
睡觉...了
you... in
今天讲的是童话里的爱情和闹剧
with fairy tales dripped in romance and drama.
先上场的是
All right, up first,
伊万吉丽斯塔
Evangelista.
罗密欧 罗密欧
Romeo, Romeo,
你在哪儿 罗密欧
where art thou, Romeo?
我的朱丽叶
My Juliet!
喝 喝 喝
Drink! Drink! Drink!
罗密欧
Romeo!
去死吧 贱♥人♥
You better die, bitch!
好了
All right.
小帕比的学问用对地方了
Well, Lil Papi is certainly putting that GED to good use, y'all.
今晚都好好学学莎士比亚吧
Y'all gonna learn y'all Shakespeare on tonight!
掌声送给他们
Give them a hand
多么精彩 无与伦比的诠释
for that fabulous, fabulous interpretation.
可以谢幕了
Y'all take a bow!
弗洛西提会讲什么故事呢
Now, what story is Ferocity telling?
我知道
I think I know
这是什么...
what this one is...
从衣衫褴褛到香艳美女
From rags to bitches, y'all.
有人想去舞会了
I think somebody wants to go to the ball.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是你的仙女教母
It's me, your fairy godmother,
快去准备你的舞会吧 灰姑娘
here to get you ready for the ball, Cinderella.
安息日平安
Who brought Shabbat shalom?!
她要去舞会了
She's going to the goddamn ball!
对 扭起来 小贱♥人♥
All right, bibbidi-bibbidi-boo, bitch!
就这样
Yes!!
弗洛西提不是随便玩玩迪士尼经典
House of Ferocity is not playing with these Disney classics.
这是什么情况
What on earth is going on?
谁没交电费吗
Who did not pay the light bill?!
伊莱察 我们在表演呢
Elektra, we're in the middle of a category.
我不是来走秀的
We're not here to walk.
那你干嘛出洋相 贱♥人♥
Then why are you pulling stunts, bitch?
我要做个介绍
We're making an entrance.
我可以做个介绍吗
May we introduce ourselves?
普雷·泰尔 她不能这么闯进来
Pray Tell, they can't be storming balls like this,
打断演出 就为了做介绍
interrupting festivities, just to make a statement.
这儿可不欢迎白雪公主
They not welcome with Snow White in tow.
闭嘴 杂种
Shush, mongrel.
我算是听够了 伊莱察
Enough of your lip, Elektra.
吃锤子吧 婊♥子♥
It's hammer time, bitch.
你要再整一次容了 婊♥子♥
You about to get that fourth face-lift, bitch.
我来时就准备好了捅穿你的骚♥逼♥
I've come prepared to gut you like the fish you'll never be!
保安 过来阻止一下
Security, come out here and break this shit up.
分开她们
Break it up!
分开她们
Break it up!
这里是舞会 别来闹事
This is a ball, not a brawl!
我只想介绍下我的家族
All I wanted to do was introduce my house.
想想我给舞厅带来的荣耀
Aren't I worthy of that,
难道连介绍都不配吗
considering all the glory I brought to ballroom?
理事会发话了
The council has spoken.
不行 婊♥子♥
No, bitch.
再见吧 伊莱察
Bye, Elektra.
把你的猪蹄拿开 畜生
Get your paws off me, beasts.
我们是温图尔之家
We are the House of Wintour,
以神圣的"时尚"杂♥志♥传奇主编命名
named after the legendary editor in chief of the sacred text that is Vogue.
在恐惧中颤抖吧 孩子们
Quake in fear, children.
温图尔来了
Wintour is coming.
-母亲 -母亲
-Mother. - Mother?
母亲
Mother.
那儿就是贫民窟
That house is banjee.
-带我们回去吧 -什么
- Take us back. - What?
这俩墙头草
Those two house-hopping bitches.
处理这破事得给我加薪
This shit is above my pay grade.
我要休息一下
I need a break.
你看起来该喝一杯
You look like you could use a drink.
没事 不用了
No, I'm good.
我是克里斯
And I'm Chris.
跟我喝一杯吧
Have a drink with me.
我在寻找真爱
I'm looking for true love.
抱歉 我名草有主了
Sorry, I'm not available.
都是这样
They never are.
但只是最开始
At the start.
你比我想得更可爱
You're cuter than I imagined.
别跟我说你在梦里见过我
Don't tell me you've seen me in your dreams.
不 是照片
No. In photos.
我是瑞奇巡演时的室友
I was Ricky's bunkmate on tour.
你叫克里斯
Chris, you said?
他没提到过你
He never mentioned you.
当然不会
Course not.
毕竟干坏事不被人知道就不会愧疚
Can't be guilty of a crime no one knows you committed.
你就是个骗子
You know what? You're a liar.
我相信瑞奇 我没理由不信他
I trust Ricky. I don't have no reason not to.
我就是理由
I am your reason.
我上了你男人 所有人都知道
I fucked your man, and everybody knows it.
你逼话可真多啊
You know what? You got a lot to say,
闭嘴精咽好吗
and you need to just squash it, okay?
她说她没怀疑过
She claims she didn't suspect,
但你的直觉并非如此
but, that gut tells a different story.
-真的吗 -什么
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表