剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
我看见了 宝贝 恭喜你
Yeah, I see, baby. Congrats.
你怎么自己在这呢 达蒙在哪呢
Why you here by yourself? Where's Damon at?
也许翘着兰花指讲别人的八卦呢
Probably somewhere twiddling his fingers telling stories on people.
母后 我知道你生我气了
Mother, I know you mad at me.
你相信他说的话 是不是
You believe him, don't you?
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe anymore.
你说你没有沾染那东西
You says you wasn't messing around with that stuff, so
那我就不计较这事
I'll let it go, baby.
来吧 芙罗莉达
All right, come on, Florida.
我们看着你呢
We see you.
流苏
Fringing.
在这些霓虹灯下
In all that neon, baby.
我们看着你呢 转起来
We see you. Work it out.
转起来
Work it out.
我怎么不知道要开家庭会议
I must have missed the memo that we were having a family meeting.
你们在说什么
What y'all talking about?
我得奖杯了
I got a trophy.
像风车一样旋转吧
Oh, swirl it around like a windmill.
摇摇 摆摆
Pop, pop. Pop-pop.
摇摇 摆摆
Pop. Pop!
从后面走来的是暗影婊贝
Oh, shit. Here comes Silhouette from the rear, baby.
旋转 旋转
Whirling, swirling, swishing,
像风车一样旋转吧
swirling like a windmill. Yes!
地板旋转舞步 转起来 转起来
And the whip... Whip it good, bitch. Whip it.
-你跟母后坦白了吗 -她说了
- So have you told Mother the truth yet? - She did.
她什么时候搬出去
And when's she moving out?
我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
摇摇 摆摆
Pop, pop.
棒
Yes!
我明白了
Oh, I see.
母后对你有不同的规矩
Mother holds you to a different standard.
帕比为了生活卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Papi sells weed to get by,
他立刻就被赶出去了
and he's homeless instantly, and...
但是亲爱的老女人安吉尔小姐
But dear, old, darling Miss Angel
磕了高纯度可致死的药却能留下来
does hardcore, lethal drugs and she gets to stay.
-这是怎么回事 -达蒙 闭嘴
- What is up with that? - Damon, stop.
她说她没吸毒 你别揪着不放
She said she didn't do it, so let it be.
十分 十分 十分 十分
Ten, ten, ten, ten,
你觉得我是骗子吗 母后
You calling me a, a liar, Mother?
下一主题
Time for the next category!
妖男
Butch Queen Vogue!
来吧 魅影 走出来
Come on, Shadow from the rear.
魅影闪亮登场
Shadow from the rear.
-我得走了 -可快走吧
- I got to go. - Yeah, go.
现在到达蒙登场
Oh, oh. Here comes Damon from the rear.
为我们尽情秀出热舞吧
Serving us, serving us the banjee, oh!
看他在扭腰
He's giving you loins, baby.
天哪 这表情 简直王者风范
Ooh, that face. That face is mad.
太强势惹 怎么了 亲爱的
That face is mad. Hey, what's going on, honey?
达蒙好像在说"滚开
Damon's like, "Get out of my way,
滚开 婊♥子♥ 别挡我路"
get out my way, bitch. Get out my way."
来吧 达蒙
Come on, Damon.
扭起来
Work that shit out.
什么
What?
推走 推走
Push. In the push.
别挡我路
Get out the way.
推 推 野鸡快滚
Push, push, get out the way.
动起来 动起来 别挡我路
Move, move. Get out the... wow!
瑜伽倒立 大头朝下
Yoga planting. Holds himself up.
你的核心力量好强 婊贝
That core is strong, bitch.
核心太强惹
That core is strong.
来这儿你可得有点真本事
You got to come on in here with the goods, baby.
快化身仰泳健将
Giving us backstroke realness.
神马
Oh. What?
有人砸场子啦
What, you don't want it?
不要了啦
You don't want it.
姐妹之间不要撕逼
You don't want it, queen.
留点面子厚
You don't want it.
好了 快打住
Okay, stop, stop.
停下 婊砸 停下
Stop, bitch. Stop.
站好准备领奖
Come on up and get these trophies.
好 音乐停 音乐停
All right. Cut the music, cut the music.
首先给夏顿丽打分
This first score goes to Chardonnay.
夏顿丽·潘达维斯的得分是
Chardonnay Pendavis, what are your scores?
八 九 八 九 八
Eight, nine, eight, nine, eight.
接下来
All right.
给魅影打分
For Shadow, baby.
-温图尔 -我知道你从哪个鸡笼来 小婊砸
- Wintour. - We know where you from, bitch.
魅影·温图尔
Shadow Wintour.
魅影 冲鸭
Let's go, Shadow!
十 九 九 十 十
Ten, nine, nine, ten, ten
造吗
You know.
成绩还没到顶
There is room, honey.
还有空间可以后来居上
There is room at the end.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
是达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔吗
Is it Damon Evangelista?
埃万杰利斯塔
Evangelista.
这位婊贝说"闪远点
That bitch said, "Move out my way.
本佳丽有大事要干"
I got things to do."
给达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔打分
Oh, for Damon Evangelista...
十 十 十 十 十
Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten
十 十 十
Ten, ten, ten,
艳压群芳惹
across the motherfucking board.
快来领奖杯
Come on and get this trophy.
你是实至名归的冠军
You earned it, you deserve it.
天佑骚鸡 给我一个微笑啊 婊贝
God bless you. Give me a smile, bitch.
你没冲我翻白眼吧
I know you didn't roll your eyes at me.
别逼我锤爆你的狗头把你眼珠打出来
Don't make me have to knock them eyes out your head, bitch.
你毛都没长全
You ain't grown yet.
擦 我要去抽根烟
Shit. I need a ciggie break.
快来 杰克·麦兹拉西
Come on, Jack Mizrahi.
来替我几分钟 亲爱的
Take over for me for a minute, baby.
你好 你是达蒙对吧
Hi. Damon, right?
对
Yeah.
我看了你的表演
I saw you perform
自我介绍一下 我叫托莉
and I had to introduce myself. My name is Tori.
英国"朋克之父"
我是马尔科姆·麦克拉伦身边的工作人员
I work closely with Malcolm McLaren.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
普雷·特尔 我们得谈谈
Pray Tell, we need to have a discussion.
我都从一天一包烟减到一周两包了
I'm down from one pack of cigarettes a day to two a week;
-我不想听你叨逼叨 -别整毒妇基佬那一套
- I don't want to hear your mouth. - Do not be a mean queen.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
好
Okay.
我给您分♥析♥分♥析♥
Let me break it down for you.
你在见人下菜碟
You have different rules for different people.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 你见人下菜碟
I said, you have different rules for different people.
你把你家娃分成三六九等
Just like you rank and file your children
然后区别对待
and treat them accordingly.
我对我的孩子一视同仁
I treat all of my children the same.
你还不肯承认
You are in denial.
普雷·特尔 我不是个偏心的母后
Pray Tell, I'm not an unfair mother.
也没偏爱哪个孩子
And I do not play favorites.
安吉尔
Angel.
她嗑药了还能留下
She gets to do drugs and stay
但有人却被扫地出门了
when other people get kicked out.
你胡说
That is not true.
达蒙可以睡里基
Damon sleeps with Ricky,
尽管这不合你的规矩
even though that's against your rules
但是我睡了里基你就朝我发飙
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表