剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I see you brought me something to add to my collection.
-是的 主人 -真有意思
- I did, mistress. - Interesting.
我还从来没用过这些玩意儿
I've never used one of these before.
这用来干嘛的
What's it do?
把催情剂放在这个面具前端
You screw the poppers to the front of the mask,
它会慢慢均匀释放出来
and it releases a slow, steady supply
这样就不会突然高♥潮♥了
so you don't get a rush all at once.
我承认 上次我们玩的时候 我有点心软了
I admit, I had a moment of weakness the last time we played.
但我不能容忍♥在我面前嗑药
But I cannot condone the use of drugs in my presence.
我连泰诺[感冒药]都不吃
I don't even take Tylenol.
开个价吧
Name your price.
正常价350刀之外加收300
$300 extra on top of the normal $350.
如你所愿 主人
Whatever you want, mistress.
谢谢
Thank you.
《Black Cat》——Janet Jackson
*他在找你*
*Looking for you*
*你却开始反抗*
*You're a rebel now...*
*毫不留情*
*Don't give a damn*
*总是想着*
*Always carrying on*
*兄弟如手足*
*With the gang...*
工作很辛苦吗
Hard day at the office?
我没能被提拔
I got passed over on a promotion
被一个常春藤毕业的菜鸟阴了一把
by some Ivy League newbie.
过去三个季度我的销♥售♥额都碾压他
My sales beat him the last three quarters.
你不懂压力有多大
I cannot tell you the amount of pressure...
闭嘴 老娘不是来听你发牢骚的
Shut your mouth. Leave your worries outside.
主人艾丽卡会让你爽翻天
Mistress Elektra will take good care of you.
这样怎么样
How's that?
很好
Mm, perfect.
*短暂白昼 漫长黑夜*
*Short days, long nights*
你能过20分钟等药上劲儿了再回来吗
Can you come back in 20 minutes after everything's kicked in
那会儿我就能尽情享受鞭挞了
so I can fully enjoy my beating?
当然
Certainly.
*但好日子不多了*
*But not for long*
悉听尊便
I'm on your time.
*否则你会死*
*Or you're gonna die*
*你是天之骄子 男孩*
*You're so together, boy*
*但转眼间*
*But just at a glance*
*你抓住机会*
*You'll do anything*
*不择手段*
*If given a chance*
*诡计多端 编造谎言*
*Scheming, planning lies*
*为了你想要的东西*
*To get what you need*
*满嘴誓言*
*So full of promises*
我打烊了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Bye-bye, now.
*别告诉自己*
*Don't you tell yourself*
*可以这样做*
*That it's okay*
*我厌烦且厌倦了*
*Sick and tired of*
*你的小把戏*
*All of your games*
*想要我留下*
*And you want me to stay*
*你最好做出改变*
*Ah, better change*
*我无法理解*
*Makes no sense to me*
*你的疯狂行径*
*Your crazy ways*
准备好了吗 小贱♥人♥
Is my Little Bitch ready?
*为什么坚持行走在危险边缘*
*Why you insist on ways of living such a dangerous life*
准备好接受鞭挞了就点点头
Nod your head if you're ready for your beating.
*我就知道你在说谎*
*And I just know that you're telling me lies*
操
Shit.
不 不
No. No!
操 他妈的
Shit! Fuck!
保罗 醒醒
Paul, wake up.
醒醒 保罗
Wake up, Paul!
天啊 不要
Oh, God. No.
不 天啊 不要
No. Oh, God, no.
完蛋了
Oh, shit.
艾丽卡 撒什么疯
Elektra, what do you want?
-你在干嘛 -有人在吗
- What are you doing? - Is there anyone here?
-你一个人吗 -是的
- Are you alone? - Yes!
布兰卡 我完蛋了
Blanca, I fucked up.
-我这次彻底栽了 -好了 好了 冷静点
- I really fucked up this time. - Okay, okay, calm down.
给我点喝的安抚下我
Well, give me something for my nerves.
有件事我没告诉你
There's something I haven't told you.
你最好别对老娘说三道四
And you can save your judgment.
我在地狱之火俱乐部工作
I'm employed at the Hellfire Club.
-你翻身做主人了 -是的
- You work as a mistress? - Yes.
我有位客人叫保罗
I have this client, Paul.
他有点怪异 但出手大方
A little creepy, but he tips well.
他喜欢一边吸毒一边做那个
He enjoys doing a little coke when we do, you know, what we do.
姐姐 如果你是来借钱戒毒的
Girl, if this is about borrowing money for rehab,
妹妹这次只能恕不远送
I am not falling for that again.
你能不能闭嘴听我说
Will you just shut up and listen!
他喜欢吸毒 又想让人控制他
He likes drugs, and to be restrained.
所以我给他戴了个防毒面具
So I put this gas mask thing on him.
他一定是犯呕了 也许是毒品导致的
He must have gotten sick, maybe from the drugs.
我发誓我离开他才没一会儿
I swear I didn't leave him there that long.
发生了什么
What happened?
他被呕吐物呛住了
He choked on his vomit.
什么 你叫救护车了吗
Wh...? Did you call an ambulance?
-他都死了 我很害怕就跑了 -你得报♥警♥
- He's dead. I got scared, so I ran. - You have to call the police.
不要 他们会以谋杀罪逮捕我
No. They'll arrest me for murder.
还有人发现尸体吗
Does anybody know if the body's still there?
-我不知道 -死那多久了
- I...I don't know. - How long has it been there?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能别审问我了
Will you stop with the fucking fifth degree?
我要怎么办啊
What am I going to do?
你要相信我
You are going to trust me.
如果你不想听我的建议
If you didn't want any of my advice,
-干嘛还来找我 -是这样
- then why did you even come here? - Exactly.
我在问自己同样的问题
I'm asking myself the same question.
我该去找坎蒂的
Should've gone to Candy.
艾丽卡 我们来这干嘛
Elektra, what are we doing here?
跟你说了多少遍了 布兰卡 回家去吧
I already told you a million times, Blanca... go home.
坎蒂在跳脱衣舞
Candy's on the pole?
不然她还能怎么养活自己
How else is she going to earn a living?
滚开
Move.
我有事跟你说
I need to talk to you.
*你不想和我做游戏吗*
*Don't you wanna play my game?*
*我想找个男人爱我*
*I'm lookin' for a man to love me*
*好像从没被爱过那样*
*Like I've never been loved before*
-你干什么 -赶紧的
- What are you doing? - Now!
*今晚我活在梦中*
*'Cause tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy*
你们两个婊♥子♥杀了我吧
You hos kill me,
我他妈是知心姐姐吗
coming at me like I'm Dear fucking Abby.
你再说一遍
Run this back again.
你罩住了那男人的嘴然后他死了
You gagged a man and he died?
他是白人
He white?
你要骚鸡变烧鸡了
Oh, bitch, you fucked.
坎蒂 别说屁话
Candy, that is not helping.
叫她去报♥警♥
Tell her to call the cops.
妹妹好
Hey, girl.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你们不该让客人进后台 这不安全
You shouldn't allow clients backstage. It isn't safe.
跟我提工作安全了厚
Oh, let's not talk about safety at my job
您不是刚杀了个客户
when you just killed a man at yours.
那是个意外 不是她杀的
Um, it was an accident. She didn't kill him.
找警♥察♥蜀黍你就等着蹲大牢吧
Call the po-pos, and you're definitely going to jail.
因为你这赤贫贱婢根本拼不过
'Cause ain't no way that your broke ass
白人阔老爷的金牌律师
is beating the best lawyers that white money can buy.
你最好准备迎接爆♥炸♥新闻
And you best believe it's gonna be a big-ass story
会登上泰♥晤♥士♥报♥ 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ 每日新闻头版
on the cover of The Times, the Post, the Daily News...
哎呀不对 也许你应该报♥警♥
Well, shit. Maybe you should call the cops.
没错 我们应该报♥警♥
Exactly. Somebody should call the cops.
-我们可以解释经过 -我们
- We can explain what happened... - Uh, we?
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表