剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
1990年5月1日
准备完毕
All set.
好
Good.
开始录制
We're recording.
今天是五月一日 星期二
It's Tuesday, May 1.
欢迎来自布朗克斯的安吉尔
I'm here with Angel, hometown the Bronx.
祝贺你 安吉尔
Congratulations, Angel.
数百名参与者中
We had hundreds of applicants,
只有五人披荆斩棘进入最后一轮
and only five made it through to this final round.
这可相当了不起
That's quite the feat.
给我个选你做1990年新面孔的理由
Why do you deserve to be the Fresh Face of 1990?
我也说不清楚
I don't know.
因为我天生丽质吧
'Cause I'm a natural beauty.
不用给我扑妆 也是为镜头而生
And you don't got to beat my mug for me to be camera ready.
"扑妆"
"Beat my mug"?
是啊 你见过的
Yeah. You know.
哦是的 折手舞造型
Oh, vogue.
-最近挺火 -就是那样
- That's quite on trend. - Like that.
我的客户们成天挂在嘴边
That's all my clients are talking about.
但作为新面孔 你还有什么亮点
But what else can you offer as a Fresh Face?
我的一片真心
My heart.
朋友有难的时候总会找我帮忙
Um, when a friend is having a hard time, they call me.
我还挺会给建议的
And I give pretty good advice.
好了 我的问题问完了
Well, that's all the questions I have.
谢谢你抽空过来
Thank you for your time.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Hold on.
你都没问为什么我想当年度新面孔
You didn't even ask me why I want to be a Fresh Face of 1990.
你什么时候见过
When was the last time you've seen somebody
我这种女孩选美夺冠
that looked like me be the face of a campaign?
我知道我不如其他女孩那样光彩照人
I know I'm not as polished as these other girls.
但我依然渴望被认可
But that don't mean that I want this any less.
我成长的环境让我一度认为
I grew up in a home where I was told
我注定一事无成
that I would never amount to anything.
很长一段时间里
For a long time...
我都认命了
I believed it.
现在偶尔还会
Sometimes I still do.
我想成为他们所有人的榜样
And I want to be an example to... to everybody...
那些认为自己一无是处的人
that's told that they're worthless.
也是能拼出一片天的
That they can make something of themselves.
福特女士 帮我证明他们错了
Help me prove them wrong, Ms. Ford.
选我吧
Pick me.
嗨 安吉尔
Oh, hey, Angel.
死哪去了 美妞
Where have you been, girl?
帕比说你去参加了模特大赛
Papi told me you went for that modeling campaign.
-一站到底啊 美女 -谢谢啦
- Good luck with that, girl. - Thank you.
我看好你呦
I'm rooting for you.
主题是
The category is...
女王的T台
Femme Queen Runway.
亲爱的小婊砸们
I need to see you bitches
套上紧臀牛仔给我踩烂T台
stomping down this runway in your best 501s, honey.
501S 李维斯经典款牛仔裤
面试怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
我觉得稳
I think I got it.
宝贝儿 你和你的CK牛仔裤要所向披靡惹
Ain't nobody coming between you and your Calvins, honey.
不是吧 打脸惹
Aw... shoot.
来吧 安吉尔小妖精
Come on, now, Miss Angel.
瞧瞧你这只限♥量♥版的花花蝴蝶
Serving us them good genes, baby.
秀秀那高级牛仔裤
And I'm talking about denim...
还有诱人鸡肤
and skin.
为本可的双关性奋吗
Ah, y'all like that double entendre?
引人犯罪啊 宝贝儿
Catch it, catch it, baby.
漂亮
Yes.
评委们 亮出分数
Judges, your scores.
十 十 十 十 十
Ten, ten, ten, ten... ten!
宝贝儿 你可珍素美得让人闭嘴精咽
You know it don't get no better than that, baby.
来吧 领♥取♥你的奖杯
Come on, get this trophy.
把它带回家吧 可人儿
Just take it on home, honey.
骚鸡们 她要美翻全宇宙惹
She branching out into the world, y'all.
她主宰着自己的命运
She makes her own decisions.
宝贝儿 只有你做得到
Yeah, honey, it's your prerogative.
*主宰我的命运*
*Make my own decisions*
埃万杰利斯塔家族今晚要翻身打鸣了
The Evangelistas are turning it tonight.
*这是我的特权*
*That's my prerogative*
你是要我这样弓步吗
You want that... that arch?
天啊 你活像时装目录上的模特
Hell, you look like one of them catalogue girls.
没人想拍时装目录的
Ain't nobody gonna be in no catalogue.
-为什么 他们不付钱吗 -才不是
- Why? They don't pay or something? - No.
因为我要上杂♥志♥ 姐姐可是个杂♥志♥女郎
'Cause I want to be in a magazine. I'm a magazine girl.
达蒙 接电♥话♥
Damon, get that phone.
要命了
Oh, my goodness.
安吉尔 找你的
Angel, it's for you.
哦天啊 肯定是福特女士
Oh, my God, it's Ms. Ford.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
就... 帕帕 先别拍了
Just... Pap. Pap, Pap, stop.
-宝贝儿 我... -安吉尔
- Baby girl, I... - Angel.
好可惜 安吉尔
I'm so sorry, Angel.
那个老太婆真该去挂眼科
That lady must be blind or something.
不行 她大错特错了
Nah, she is wrong.
-老娘得跟她理论理论 -省省吧
- I'm-a give her a piece of my mind. - Stop it.
我受够了你纸上画饼
I'm tired of your scheming
你的宏图大业 还有你的痴人说梦
and your big plans and your stupid dreams.
你总是给我们灌输些可笑的想法
You always putting shit in our minds
以为自己真是个人物了
to make us think that we deserve more.
你怎么不管管你自己
Why don't you just focus on yourself?
谁都别来烦我
Just... leave me alone.
别担心 我去陪她
Don't worry, I got it.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
主题是
The category is...
活着
Live...
工作
Work...
姿态
Pose!
《姿态》
第二季 第三集
我从来没有如此
I never wanted anything...
渴望过什么东西
as much as this.
我想拿下那个冠军
I was gonna snatch that title.
成为真正的福特超模
Be a real Ford model.
Ford 创立于1946年 模特经纪公♥司♥
差一点就能红遍大街小巷
My face was gonna be everywhere.
听着
Look.
我依然相信你会有那一天的
I still see all that for you.
如果你都不算模特 还有谁是模特
You a model if I ever seen one.
那个狗屁比赛不会让你止步不前
That corny-ass competition's not gonna stop you,
因为你就是注定要当模特的
'cause it's your destiny.
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
-不好意思 -不用
- I'm s... I'm so sorry. - No.
-我喜欢这样 -我...也是
- I-I loved it. - I loved it... too.
我们应该去开个房♥
We should get a room.
我...
I'm...
我其实...没那么心急
I'm not... I'm not in a rush.
我一直在等你这样的女孩
I've been waiting for a girl like you.
见到你那一刻 就知道是你了
I knew you was the one since I first seen you.
带你约会吧
Let me take you out.
那种真正的约会
Like, on a real date.
看来这只小骚奴又来了
So the Little Bitch is back.
把门锁上 坐下
Lock the door. Have a seat
遵命 主人
Yes, mistress.
看来你给我带了点新花样
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表