剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Bullshit! You habla ingle bitch.
传言说有个姑娘吃了你的破烂药生了病
Word is a girl got sick from some of your shit
犯了心脏病之类的
and had a heart attack or something.
然后你处理了尸体
And you got rid of the body.
有个姑娘捅死了一个发狂的嫖♥客♥
And you did the same for a girl who knifed a john
-他的尸体也是你处理的 -一派胡言
- who got rough with her at the piers. - More lies!
现在 滚出去
Now, leave!
拿钱
Get the money.
来找你并不是什么光彩的事
I am not proud of having to come to you.
我不知道他是好人坏人
I don't know if he was a good man or a bad man,
但是他不应该这样死的不明不白
but I know that he didn't deserve to die like this,
也不应该承受
and he certainly doesn't deserve
我们接下来要做的事情
whatever we're going to do with him.
但我们必须采取行动 我们需要你帮忙
But something must be done, and we need your help.
他个子很高吗
Was he a tall man?
-他胖不胖 -这有个屁的关系
- Was he fat? - What does that matter?
我就是想知道我要带多大的行李箱过去
I just need to know how big of a suitcase I need to bring.
清洁工来打扫房♥间之前
We have four hours until the cleaning crew comes
我们还有四小时
to get the room ready for the next shift.
我们要把他来过这的全部痕迹清理干净
We should get anything that could trace him back to here.
等下
Hold up.
我认识这个狗东西 他是保罗
I know this motherfucker... Paul.
脱衣舞俱乐部已经禁止他进入了
They banned him from the strip club 'cause he would take
因为他会把姑娘们带到后台暴打
the girls in the back and smack 'em around.
要我说 我们应该把他扔到外面
I say we take him outside and leave him
让他穿成这样示众
dressed up just like he is.
我们把他装进行李箱
We put him back in the suitcase,
然后带到安全的地方
and we take him somewhere safe.
加把劲
Vamos!
操 该死
Sh... Damn it!
我真是什么都干不好
What a mess. I can't do anything.
没关系 我来吧
That's okay. I got you.
那天我态度不好 对不起
I'm sorry about the other day.
没关系 我只是
It's all right, I just...
你那天情绪不佳 我早就原谅你了
Um, I long forgave you for your-your outburst.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
我只是心里有点事
I just got a lot on my mind.
想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
不 你先来
No. You first.
帕比闷闷不乐一天了
Papi has been pouting all day.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
说曹操曹操到 你来解决吧
Speaking of the devil. You gonna go handle that?
你为什么这么奇怪
Why you acting like that?
我怎么样啊
I'm not acting like nothing.
你就是
Yes, you are.
听着 从我约你之后 你才是那个躲着我的人
Look, you're the one ignoring me ever since I asked you out.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
你亲我是因为你心里难过
You kissed me 'cause you was sad.
那是同情的吻 现在倒不知道怎么对待我
It was a pity kiss, and now you don't know how to act around me.
来吧 拒绝我 我能承受得起
Go ahead, reject me. I can handle it.
我不是那种看不清自己几斤几两
I'm not just some hoodrat who can't see
以为自己配得上你的那种流氓
he ain't got shit to bag a girl like you.
帕比
Papi...
不是这样的
That's not true.
我只是害怕了
I'm just scared.
我不想毁了我们的关系
I don't want to ruin what we have.
你是我的家人
You're family.
你对我来说太重要了
You mean so much to me.
我可以不仅仅是家人
I can be more.
给我个机会
Give me a shot.
我会让你明白
Let me show you.
明白什么
Show me what?
明白这个
This right here.
能看这种现场直播 谁还要看《年轻与躁动》
Oh! Who needs The Young and the Restless when you got this?
1973年播出的美国电视连续剧
行了 都坐过来 开饭了
All right, get y'all asses in here. Dinner's served.
你什么时候带我去约会
When are you taking me out?
听你的 随时都可以
Whenever you want.
那个贱♥人♥携款潜逃了
That bitch ran off with my money.
就不应该相信你这种钢管舞鸡
Never trust a girl who works the pole.
怪我咯
You blaming me?
行 可以
Okay, fine.
我滚
I'll leave.
又不是我卧室里藏了个死白人
I ain't the one with a dead white boy in her bedroom.
神经病
Talk to me crazy.
看我带来了什么好东西
I got some goodies to play with.
这都是什么鬼玩意
What is all this?
碱用来除臭
The lye is for the smell.
人造革很好处理
The pleather is easy to work with,
最重要的是不会侧漏
and most importantly, it doesn't leak.
我们先把他包起来
We're gonna wrap him up,
然后缝好
we're gonna sew him in,
再扔进那个衣柜
and we're gonna put him in that closet
在上面放几个盒子
with some boxes over.
我保证 神不知鬼不觉
And I promise you, no one will ever know.
一个完美的饺子
A beautiful little cocoon.
这方法有效
It works.
我有个朋友在洪都拉斯
I have a friend in Honduras.
她老公过去常用衣架抽她
Her husband used to beat her with a hanger
抽之前还先用火烤热了
that he used to heat up first over the fire.
直到一天她对着那个屌♥人的肚子
Until one day she shot the motherfucker dead,
一枪射爆
right in the belly.
全村的女人都跑来帮她包人肉饺子
And all the ladies in town came to help her cocoon him
所以她啥事没有
so she wouldn't get in trouble.
这就是咱女人干的事
That's what we do... women.
用了你的劣质硅胶过敏死了的那个女孩
Is that how you got rid of the body of that girl
你就是这么处理的吗
who had a bad reaction to some of your ghetto silicone?
老娘的硅胶天下第一
My silicone is primo shit!
那个姑娘本来就有病
That girl had some kind of problem or something.
好了 我们到底干不干
Now, are we going to do this or not?
这事可费时间了
Because it's going to take time.
老娘十点钟还要去做头发厚
And I... I have a hair appointment at 10:00.
-来吧 -我们至少该在
- Come on. - Can we at least say a prayer
把他包成饺子前祷告一下啥的吧
or something over the body before we cocoon him?
老娘跟你说过 这屌♥人完全就是活该
I told you, this motherfucker got exactly what he deserved.
但他是个人啊 某个母亲的儿子
But he's a human being... Some mother's son.
《Shame》——Evelyn 'Champange' King
行吧
Come on.
主啊 这个世界很残酷
Lord, the world can be a cruel place,
尤其是对我们这种女人
especially for women like us.
我们不喜欢要对这具尸体
We do not like what we have to do
所做的事
to this man's body,
但是我们别无他法
but we have no choice.
如果有的话 我们会妥善处理的
If we did, we would do right by him.
至少没人会知道他是怎么死的
At least no one will know how he died,
我确信他会因此感激
which I'm sure he would appreciate.
我们现在能开干了吗
Can we get to work now?
-这大块头放不平啊 -是啊
- He's too big to lie him flat. - No.
我们要把他折起来
We have to fold him up...
-像婴儿一样 -日
- like a baby. - Ugh.
人不是你杀的
Hey, you didn't kill him.
快来帮帮老娘啊
Come on, help me.
*你让我很困惑 真是羞耻*
*You got me so confused, it's a shame*
*有时我觉得我疯了*
*Sometimes I think I'm going insane*
*但是仍想留下*
*But still I want to stay*
*缩在你的臂弯里*
*Wrapped in your arms*
*那是我最想呆的地方*
*Is where I want to be*
*我想要 想要*
*I want to be. Want to be*
*缩在你的臂弯里*
*Wrapped in your arms*
*那是我的高♥潮♥*
*That's my high*
*我的高♥潮♥*
*My high*
*羞耻啊*
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表