剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
胡说八道
Bullshit.
看看这谁啊 那不是蠢货本货吗
Well, well, well, if it ain't the dummy herself.
你是跟踪我来的吗 神偷卡门
Did you follow me here, Carmen Sandiego?
不是 有线人告诉我
No. A little birdie told me
今早要开理事会
that the council was meeting this morning.
还有是个人都知道
And everybody knows that
你们这群贱婢爱在这吃早午饭
this is where you bottoms brunch.
听着 我知道你们要讨论新主题的事
Listen. I heard y'all was gonna be talking about new categories,
老娘就是想亲自来说一下我的想法
and I just wanted to be here in the flesh to state my case
免得你们几个贱♥人♥扼杀老娘的梦想
before you girls end my dreams.
坎蒂 今天能别这样嘛
Candy, please don't do this to me today.
我的耐心比你钱包里的钱还少
My patience is as thin as your wallet.
坎蒂 你有什么问题吗
Candy, what is your problem, girl?
你是想多几次外貌主题
You snag trophies every time
然后你就能得更多奖嘛
you walk the face category.
不仅仅为了得奖
It's not just about winning.
还为了展示才能
It's about getting seen.
我那天在舞会上认出朱尼尔·瓦斯奎兹了
And I clocked Junior Vasquez at the ball the other night.
那谁啊
Who that?
婊贝 你被关进鸡笼与世隔绝了吗
Girl, is you asleep at the wheel?
那可是纽约最厉害的DJ
It's only the biggest DJ in New York.
你自己也说了 普雷·特尔
And you said it yourself, Pray Tell.
世界的目光都在我们身上
The eyes of the world are on us.
老娘也需要那些目光 听懂了吗
And I need to catch that gaze. You hear me?
老娘是个演员
I'm a performer.
一个巨星 所以为什么咱们不想个
A star. So why don't we just come up
能让我们展示自己的主题呢
with some categories so we can show that off?
所以你想让我们在屋子中间戳根钢管
So, would you like us to put a pole in the middle of the room
让你秀秀你裙底的小才能吗
so you can show us all your hidden talents?
对口型是未来的趋势
Lip-synching is the future.
市中心酒吧的姐♥妹♥们♥靠对口型赚了一大笔
Girls are making serious coin in those downtown bars.
这可不是草根达人秀
Okay, this is not The Gong Show.
也不是对口型歌♥唱大赛
This is not Puttin' on the Hits.
你不撞南墙不回头 坎蒂
You are relentless, Candy,
这话我就撂这了
I'll give you that.
我钦佩你的勇气 但是我建议你
And I admire it, but I suggest
把这股劲头放在别处
that you take this energy somewhere else,
因为我们永远不会把这个放到候选主题里
because I will never bring this category up for a vote.
提议无效
Motion denied.
-完事 -好嘞
- Done. - Yeah.
傻眼了吧
How about that?
你为什么就不能把我当回事呢 普雷·特尔
Why can't you take me seriously, Pray Tell?
你能把我怎么地
What are you gonna do?
大白天的捅我一刀吗
Stab me in broad daylight?!
动手啊 婊♥子♥
Do it, bitch.
不要逼我
You ain't seen the last of me.
好好开会吧
Enjoy your meeting.
她这也
She's...
甘妮娘
Motherfucker.
行吧 我受不了了
Yeah, I'm done.
我猜她应该是天蝎座
I assume she's a Scorpio.
今晚的主题是 天堂的天堂
Ah, the category is Higher than Heaven.
这是一个时尚先锋主题
This is an avant-garde fashion category.
小婊贝们可别浪费我的时间
You bitches best not waste my time now.
我这是在搞创新测试新主题厚
Because I'm looking for innovative experimentation.
浪起来 妹子
Oh, come on, girl.
给我们摇起来看看
Oh, give me that little shimmy.
看看你啊 你就像掉进了
Look at you there, like you just fell
一大桶糖霜甜甜圈里 脸先着地
into a vat of powdered doughnuts face-first!
不是寒酸你 小贱♥人♥
I ain't mad at you, bitch!
裁判 评分
Judges, your score!
扭起来
Wow, work it out!
看看这是什么尤物
And what have we here?
在星系间的光辉中旋转吧 小婊贝
Swirling around in intergalactic splendor, bitch,
就像你要去杰森家参加轰趴一样
like you going to a party at the Jetsons' house, baby.
《杰森一家》讲太空时代的动画
棒 尽情扭动吧
Yes. Give me the... ooh. Ba-boo, boo, boo.
亲们 打分啦
Give me the scores, y'all.
哦我的老天鹅
Oh, shit.
行吧琪琪 我看见你了
All right, Kiki, I see you.
我滴天呐
Oh, shit!
看来你的新生意是在宠物店啊
I see your new piece of trade works at the pet store,
是吧
don't he?
那是鸡笼 关真鸡的鸡笼 骚鸡
It's for birds, real fucking birds, bitch!
行了 裁判打分
Yes. Judges, your score?
十分 十分 十分 十分 十分
Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten.
快上来拿...
Come on and get...
好吧我也不知道你该怎么拿奖杯了
well, I don't know that you can pick up your trophy,
鸡笼束缚了你的双手 婊贝
'cause you ain't got no arms, bitch.
你可咋办啊
What you gonna do?
咱们能在家养鸡吗
Yo, can we have some birds at the house?
不行 咱们不玩这个
No, we not doing all that.
我就想养几只鸡
I want some birds at the house.
-跟我来 -干嘛
- Come with me. - What?
有大事
It's important.
是坎蒂
It's Candy.
她两天都没去俱乐部上班了
She missed her last two shifts at the club.
她还一直没回家
And she hasn't come home yet.
这不是她风格 她不会事后才跟我打招呼
That's not like her, not to check in with me after.
什么事后
After what?
当母后需要很多钱 布兰卡
Being a mother's expensive, Blanca.
我们一直缺钱 然后...
W-We've been tight on cash, and...
为了生计
to make ends meet,
她一直在格兰特的汽车旅馆卖♥♥春赚钱
she been taking tricks down at the motel on Grant.
-你知道那不安全 -我跟她说过不要去的
- You know that's not safe. - I told her not to, Blanca.
但你们知道坎蒂的个性
But y'all know Candy.
她从来就想干什么干什么
She gonna do what she want to do.
那你去旅馆找过她吗
Well, did you go to the motel and see if she was there?
没有
No.
布兰卡
Blanca...
布兰卡 我不想自己去
Blanca, I don't want to go alone.
咱们走
Come on, let's go.
你好 我们想找一个叫坎蒂的女孩
Hi. We're looking for a girl named Candy.
我们这女孩多得很
We get a lot of girls in here.
你看
Here.
这是她照片 麻烦您
This is her picture. Please.
妹子 告诉他梳妆台的事
Girl, tell him about the vanity.
她跟我说过无数次她总是
She told me on numerous occasions she always asked
要44号♥房♥ 因为那有梳妆台
for room 44 'cause it has a vanity in it.
你们看见外面的牌子了吗
Do you see the sign out front?
我们是开时租♥房♥♥的
We rent rooms by the hour.
人们从这进进出出就跟中♥央♥车站似的
People are coming in and out of here like Grand Central.
等会 现在44号♥房♥就有人
Wait, someone's still in room 44.
我们能不能就敲个门看她是不是在
Can we knock and just see if it's her?
-去他妈的 操♥你♥妈♥
- Fuck that, and fuck you.
-你♥他♥妈♥的能不能尽责点 -露露别说了
-Look, just do your fucking job, please. - Lulu, stop.
-好吧 -听着
- Okay. - Listen...
这是我家电♥话♥
Here's my home phone number.
我们把电♥话♥和坎蒂的照片留下
We'll leave it here with a picture of Candy.
如果您有任何消息 麻烦
If you hear anything, please just...
麻烦您给我打电♥话♥
just please call me.
露露 走吧
Come on, Lulu.
咱们周五晚上的大餐就吃个这
This is all we gonna have for Friday night dinner?
这周周五晚餐取消
Friday night dinner is canceled this week.
所有人手都来帮忙找坎蒂
All hands on deck to look for Candy.
好的 我去码头西边找
Okay, so I'll search the west side pier.
-我和普雷去哈莱姆区 -好
- And Pray and I will go to Harlem. - Yeah.
安吉尔你去盯着俱乐部
Angel, you stake out the club.
我要跟她一起
Oh, yo, I'll do that with her, too.
我知道你也想出去找人 但是你得盯着电♥话♥
I'm sure you would love to do that, but you're on phone duty.
每小时电♥话♥联♥系♥ 我们好互通消息
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表