剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
and now you're mad at me for doing the same thing.
你能闭嘴一分钟
Will you stop flapping your gums
听我说吗
for a minute and hear me out?
操 我要告诉你个残酷的事实 普雷·特尔
Damn, I'm-a give you the hard truth, Pray Tell.
我直说了
Straight up.
你这是趁虚而入
You are taking advantage of someone
占别人的便宜
who is in a very vulnerable position right now.
是他先撩我的
He... came on to me.
你应该最懂我为什么没阻止他
You of all people should understand why I didn't stop him.
我45岁了 忽然有个男人
I'm 45 years old, here's a man
献上无限柔情
who shows me kindness,
对我有性趣
who thinks I'm sexy.
天上可不是每天都掉这种馅饼的
That doesn't happen to me every day.
你俩的地位不对等
You two are not equals.
他是个连自己是谁都没搞清的小孩
That boy doesn't even know who he is yet.
最重要的是
And on top of things,
他刚知道自己艾滋阳性
he just found out he's HIV positive.
他现在可能还没回过神来
His head is probably on another planet right now.
我再说一遍
I'm-a say this one more time.
里基是成年人了
Ricky's grown.
他好得很
And he's doing just fine.
里基怎么能好得很
How is Ricky fine?
我知道自己艾滋阳性整整两年了
I've known about my status for a whole two years
但是我依然不知道怎么处理性和爱情
and I still don't know how to navigate sex and relationships.
这可能就是你有问题了
Maybe that's your problem.
你
You...
因为艾滋让自己变成石女
let your sex dry up because of this virus
这会儿又来酸我了 因为
and now you're jealous of me because
我没和你一样
I haven't done the same.
操♥你♥妈♥ 普雷
Know what? Fuck that, Pray.
你根本不知道感染艾滋病毒的女性
You have no idea what it is like to be a woman
是怎么活的
living with HIV.
至少你们基佬
At least when you're gay,
可以感同身受
y'all can live in the same war zone.
可以彼此保护
Y'all can protect each other.
直男却还以为
Straight men still think
他们和我吃顿饭就能被传染了
that they can catch this virus from a spoon.
他们根本不想靠近我
They want nothing to do with me.
这不是你
That's no excuse...
停止尝试的借口
for you to stop trying.
别装得像你知道我的生活
Don't you dare act like you know what it's like to,
是什么样似的
to be me.
有多远滚多远吧
You know what? Get out of my face
所以纽约的大街小巷现在他妈的都是
Oh, so you own the motherfucking streets
-你家的啦 -你♥他♥妈♥的
- of New York now? - You damn...
你♥他♥妈♥的说对了 回答正确
You damn right. Come correct.
最后说一句
One last thing.
我希望你能听进去
And I hope you hear me.
我从没想伤害任何人
I never meant to hurt anyone.
尤其是你
Most of all, you.
把灯关了
Oh, ow. Turn that off.
快关了 太亮了
Turn that off. It's too bright.
今晚很累
Rough night?
你是在问我吗
Is that a question?
你不应该喝酒
You shouldn't be drinking.
我要跟你说件事
Let me tell you something.
如果你要住在我家
If you gon' spend time in my house,
那就别管东管西的
you will not tell me what to do.
好
Okay.
-你♥他♥妈♥不是我老板 -好 好
- You ain't the boss of me. - Okay, okay.
好了 冷静点
Okay. Calm down.
我是个马上就
I'm a black gay man...
死于艾滋的
who's dying...
黑人基佬
of HIV.
我只是想在死前想明白
I'm just trying to figure out
要是世界上的人人都想要我死
how to live when I...
我该怎么活着
Everybody in the world wants me dead.
唯一懂这些的人是布兰卡
Hmm, the only person in the world who understood that
但我亲手毁了这段友情
was Blanca and I blew that friendship up...
就为了个
for a player...
会伤我心的花心大萝卜
who's gonna break my heart.
我没叫你替我出头
I didn't ask you to defend me.
放屁
Bullshit.
放你♥娘♥的♥屁
Bullshit.
好
okay.
布兰卡是你前母后 你却来撩我
Blanca was your mother and you came to me.
我害怕的时候还能找谁来
Who do I go to now for support
安慰我哦 还有谁啊 谁啊 谁啊
with my fears? Who? Who? Who?
谁
Who...
谁还能做我母后哦
Who's my mother now?
过来
Come here.
你得站起来 可以吗
You need to get up, okay?
来 一 二 三
Come on. One... two, three
我扶得住你
Oh, I got you.
过来躺下
Here we go.
走到床边了
Yeah. You made it.
-我走到了 -我跟你说过
- I really did. - I told you...
你能走到
you would make it.
把鞋脱了
Get these off.
好点了吗
Feel better?
好好睡一觉 我们明早再聊这事
Sleep this off and we'll talk about it in the morning.
我了解你
I know you.
你会离开我
You'll be gone.
我会孤独一人
And I'll be all alone.
就像
Just like...
其他所有人一样
all the others.
早上好
Good morning.
我给你煮了咖啡
I made you some coffee.
可以帮你解解酒 我知道你这会儿还没完全醒酒
It'll help with that hangover I'm sure you got.
你最好饿了 这有好多吃的呢
I hope you hungry. There's a lot of food here.
来点咖啡
Some coffee.
吃几片这个
Take a couple of these.
怎么了
What?
你还在这儿
You're still here.
真抱歉 我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
我给你点了你最喜欢的
I got you your favorite.
它们还很脆
And they crispy, too.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的
It was good.
-我挺好的 -那就好
- Yeah, I'm good. - Good.
我还沉浸在达蒙顺利毕业的喜悦中
I'm still on cloud nine about Damon's graduation.
不敢相信我们当中的人拿到了学位
I can't believe one of our own got a degree.
事情在朝着好的方向发展
Everything is changing for the better.
母后
Mother.
前方不一定就是康庄大道
Everything coming up ain't roses.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我和达蒙 达蒙和里基
Me and Damon, Damon and Ricky,
你和达蒙 还有你和普雷·特尔
you and Damon, and now you and Pray Tell.
就算是在舞会上
That's a lot of drama,
这关系也太戏剧化了
even for ballroom.
这些都只是小小的不顺利而已
Hey, those are just bumps in the road.
家人也会争吵
Families fight.
但会没问题的 会的
It'll be okay, you'll see.
我知道你有多爱普雷·特尔
I know how much you love Pray Tell.
我还有其他事需要关心
I got other things to concentrate on than wondering about
哪顾得上猜这周舞会上他要搞什么把戏
what ballroom trade Pray Tell is bringing in this week.
你这么想太阴暗了
That's mad shady.
你知道普雷·特尔不是那样的人
You know Pray Tell not like that.
也用不着我们评判
It's not our job to judge.
可能你说的对
Hm, I guess you're right.
-我对他有点严苛了 -确实
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表