剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
把我的照片交出来 在哪儿
I want my photos! Where are they?
-在那边 -具体点 说清楚
- They're over there. - Be more specific. Point!
在桌角
On the corner of the desk.
安吉尔 宝贝 你美呆了
Angel, baby, you are stunning.
-真的吗 -真的 裸照呢
- Really? - Yeah. Where the negatives?
锁在底柜里 钥匙在桌上
They're locked in the bottom cabinet. The key is on the desk.
-快点... -找到了吗
- Come on, come on... - Y'all good over there?
都在这儿了吗
These all of them?
要是你再敢对我女儿图谋不轨
If you ever try exploiting my daughter again,
下次招呼你的 就不是我儿子的拳头了
I'm not coming with my son's fists the next time.
听清了吗 杂种
Yeah, you hear that, you punk-ass bitch?
福特女士 你不知道我来这花了多少代价
You don't know what it took for me to get here, Ms. Ford.
我要镜头
I want a shot.
真正的...
A real...
镜头
shot.
太美了
Absolutely beautiful.
够干净的了
Ain't no dirt on that floor.
妈 你得找份新工作
You need a new job, Mother.
你不适合太闲
You don't do well with too much time on your hands.
几天之后 这里的墙漆都能被你刷下来
In a few days, you'll have scrubbed the paint off all the walls
小帕比可能都让你逼着去竞选市长了
and forced Lil Papi to run for mayor or some shit.
也许我是有点疯了
Maybe I'm going a little crazy.
辞掉好好的工作 想着我能创造什么持久的...
Quitting a good job and thinking I could create some kind of immortality to...
帮助我的家庭和孩子的东西
see through my house and my-my children.
也许欲望小点更好
Maybe it's better to dream small
或是无欲无求
or not dream at all.
至少死时
At least then
还能带着稍许尊严
you can die with some dignity still intact.
对不起 我就是...
I'm sorry, I'm...
我的T细胞指数有点低 感觉不太好
My T cell count is low, and I'm feeling morbid.
有多低
How low?
起码地还是能刷的
Well, not low enough to stop scrubbing these damn floors.
妈妈
Mama.
-我进前十了 -什么
- I made top ten. - What?
安吉尔...
Angel...
安吉尔 真的吗
Angel, are you serious?
真的
Yes.
我的天...
Oh, my...
安吉尔小姐 准备好迎接一生难忘的体验
Well, Miss Angel, you better get ready for the ride of your life.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
来 祝安吉尔·伊万吉丽斯塔
Hear, hear! To Miss Angel Evangelista
猫步撩人
purring down every catwalk.
从纽约到巴黎
From New York to Paris
到米兰
to Milan.
-喵 -致安吉尔
- Meow. - To Angel.
致安吉尔
To Angel!
还有 还有
And, and,
-致布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔 -我吗
- to Miss Blanca Evangelista. - Me?
让这一切成真的母亲
The mother who made it all happen.
她似乎能预知未来
She seems to see the future
比我见过的任何神婆都要灵
better than any fortune teller that I've ever been to.
来嘛 妈
Come on, Mother.
你懂的
You know it.
但了个是...
How-some-ever...
[新闻主播]
我还是不会让苏‧辛蒙斯进我的舞厅
I still ain't gonna let Sue Simmons up into my balls
用她的小报故事毁掉我们的生活
to ruin all of our lives with her tabloid news stories.
-天呐 -好吗
- Oh, boy. - Okay?
-他说完了 -致布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔妈妈
- He said that's it. - To Mother Blanca Evangelista!
-致布兰卡 -布兰卡妈妈
- To Blanca! - Mother Blanca!
好了好了 我也爱你 普雷
All right, well, listen, I love you, too, Pray,
但我没打算放弃让记者来
but I'm not giving up on letting them reporters in
看看我们群体多么如梦似幻
to seeing how amazing and magical our community is.
你也知道我跟个老变装皇后一样固执
And you know that I am as stubborn as an old drag queen
留着前天的胡渣浪通宵哦
with a 5:00 shadow at 3:00 in the "morn-ting."
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay, fine.
祝你好运了
So good luck with that, bitch.
看看是哪位驾到了
Look at what the cat dragged in.
谁能友好点让我好好吃顿饭
Somebody please hospitalize me so I can have a decent meal.
你逗我呢 你明明知道周五晚饭
What? Excuse me? You know that Friday night dinner
八点准时开吃
starts at 8:00 p.m. sharp,
而且你这周都没有摆桌
and you didn't even set the table this week.
摆点纸盘子还要用多少力气
How much effort does it take to throw down some paper plates?
你态度好点就这么难吗
Why is it so hard for you to be nice?
就不能说句"抱歉"或者"我迟到了"
Like, why can't you say, "I'm sorry" or "I was late"
或者是"我错了"
or "I made a mistake"?
你想谈态度好是吧
You want to talk about being nice?
我还记得就在上周末
I recall that it was just last weekend
普雷·泰尔在舞会上当着我同胞的面羞辱了我
when Pray Tell disrespected me in front of all my peers at the ball.
可没人羞辱你
Ain't nobody disrespect you.
我把你这个自私鬼叫出来作为反面教材
I called your black selfish ass out for being a bad example,
也是时候有人这么做了
and it's about time somebody did.
这跟你的臭态度无关 伊莱察
And this is not about your stank-ass attitude, Elektra,
这事关你作为家族一份子应当出面
this is about you showing up to be a part of the house.
而且你这个月房♥租还没交
And you didn't pay your share of the rent this month.
这些吃白食的也没给钱啊
Neither did any of these little bottom feeders!
伊莱察 他们没钱
Elektra, they ain't got no money.
但是你一身貂毛 珠光宝气 大摇大摆
But you, with all these new furs and jewelry, strutting around,
你肯定从哪得了一大笔钱
but you must be getting plenty of money from somewhere.
你的钱都哪来的 埃及艳后
Where is you getting all this money from, Queen of the Nile?
这些珠宝都是哪来的
Where is you getting all this finery?
我没义务跟你解释
I don't owe you an explanation for anything.
我受够了
I've had enough of this abuse.
我只是一时不顺
Just because I was down on my luck for a moment
不代表我这下半辈子
does not mean I'll spend the rest of my life
都签卖♥♥身契给你了
living like some indentured servant.
我跟你们这些贫民窟老鼠不一样
I am not a slum rat like the rest of you whores!
我没必要回答你
I don't owe you any answers,
也没理由对你客气
I don't owe you any manners,
也绝没理由因为这顿总价不到1美元的
and I most certainly don't owe you a goddamn apology
[指监狱厕所都能酿造的桑格利亚酒]
肉罐头和监狱酒晚餐我迟到了
for being late to a 99-cent meal made from canned meat
就他妈要跟你们道歉
and prison-grade toilet wine!
[指监狱厕所都能酿造的桑格利亚酒]
知道吗
Guess what.
不劳你开口赶我走
You don't have to tell me I'm out of the house.
我自己退 贱♥人♥
I quit, bitch!
你最好是再也不要来舞厅
And you best not ever show your face in the ballrooms again.
我会在走秀台上把你生吞活剥了
I'm going to eat you alive on that runway.
等死吧你
Of that you can be sure!
我能睡她的床吗
Can I have her bed?
我要加入你们家族 不用谢 贱♥人♥们
I'm joining your house. You're welcome, bitches.
大家今晚感觉如何
How's everybody feeling tonight?
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我只想花一点时间
So, listen, I just want to take a moment
向舞厅中的先驱们致敬
to acknowledge one of the pioneers of the ballroom.
1970年 迸发 旋转 下腰
In 1970, Pop, Spin, Dip
就在这个舞台上初次展现
was introduced right here on the ballroom floor.
如同传说中那样
Now, as legend would have it,
帕丽斯·杜普利翻开了时尚杂♥志♥
Paris Dupree was flipping through a Vogue magazine
看到了模特们摆的姿势
and saw the poses that the models were doing.
她立即把那些姿势带回了舞厅
She brought it right back here to the ballroom floor,
跟着节奏模仿那些模特
imitating the models to the beat.
这就是今天这个主题的由来
This is the category as we know it today.
要知根知底 孩子们
Know your history, children.
现在 学帕丽斯秀出舞姿
Now, let's Vogue like Paris!
告诉你了 世界在改变
I told you, everything is changing.
这仅仅是开始
This is just the beginning.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表