剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Angel, you fancy now, girl.
拜托
Aye, please.
真的 你一直在往高处走
Come on, you moving up in the world.
在那些衣冠楚楚的人精面前 我就像是个冒牌货
I feel like a fake next to them fancy-ass phony people.
为什么这么说
Why you say that?
我觉得他们看我的时候像是在看花瓶
I feel like when they look at me, they see a pretty picture
并没有看到真实的我
but they don't really see me.
你明白吗
You know?
他们不需要看到那么多
They don't need to know all that.
那些不关他们的事
It ain't their business.
我想神秘感也算是模特的资本 对吗
I'm sure mystery is good for models, right?
让别人对你更感兴趣
Makes y'all more interesting.
应该吧
I guess.
可是 帕比 万一 万一他们发现
But, Papi, what if they, what if they find out about...
发现什么
About what?
-你懂的 -他们不会发现的 安吉尔
- You know... - They're not gonna find out, Angel.
听着 你有资格和那些大人物并肩
Look, you deserve to be with them important people.
你是要做大事的 安吉尔
You doing big things, Angel.
世人们都会看到的
And the world is taking notice.
快去啊 加油啊
Run! Run!
喂
Hello?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
什么
What?
我保证
I promise.
我一定不会让你失望 福特女士
I will not disappoint you, Miss Ford.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
-我成为了新碧碧女郎 -不是吧
- I'm the new Bebe girl! - No!
时尚女装品牌
我刚才说的就是这个
Yo, that's what I'm talking about!
我就说你是时尚圈新宠了
Yo, I told you you fancy now!
知道吗
You know what?
今晚我们要庆祝一番
We celebrating tonight.
我今晚和你一起去奈尔斯
I'm coming with you to Nells.
要去的话 你必须作为我男朋友去
Only... only if you come as my boyfriend.
好
All right.
快来 快来
Come on, come on!
把卷尺拿出来
Get the measuring tape.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
我们需要的只是...
So all we need... is just, you know...
一笔钱
Some money?
想都别想
Absolutely not.
我可不是什么慈善机构
I'm not a charitable foundation.
我是个需要给娃穿暖替娃买♥♥单的
I'm a single mother with children to clothe
单身老母亲
and bills to pay.
舞会上所有人都看低了你扮的法国艳后
You know, it's a shame everybody in the ballroom
他们应该为此感到羞耻
completely overlooked your Marie Antoinette at the ball.
还不都是因为普雷·特尔瞎逼逼
Only because of Pray Tell and his flaming preacher act.
那本可以成为本世纪的最佳表演
It would've been the stunt of the century.
你连断头台和旋转木马都重现了
You built a fucking guillotine and a carousel,
但其他人只记得普雷骂你是贱♥人♥
and all anyone ever talks about is how he read you for filth
就因为你没参加抗♥议♥活动
because you didn't come to that protest.
他有意抹黑我的高大形象
His agenda tarnished my icon status.
如果你帮我这个忙
Well, if you help me with this,
就等于打了其他人的脸
you'll prove everybody wrong.
你向普雷 议会和法官证明了
You'll show Pray and the council and the judges
你以慈悲为怀 心系下一代
that you have a heart, that you actually care.
不止是关心温图尔 也关心舞会上的所有孩子
Not just about Wintours, but all the children in ballroom.
真正的心怀天下
All the children in the world.
一小笔捐款换个高大形象
This tiny donation will be an investment...
稳赚不赔
for your good image.
它会让你离年度母后更进一步
It could raise the deck for you for Mother of the Year.
避孕套供应商是哪家
Who's supplying the condom?
为意大利玛珀利同志骄傲游♥行♥
The same company that made the big jump house
提供充气城♥堡♥的那家公♥司♥
for the Italian Pride parade on Mulberry.
那个顶上有个超大的比萨斜塔的充气城♥堡♥吗
The one with the giant leaning tower on top?
那个城♥堡♥棒翻惹
That was impressive.
你们需要多少钱
How much do you need?
2500块
$2,500.
这是1000块
That's $1,000.
剩下的就靠你自己为这慈善事业
Giving you any more would deny you the opportunity
添砖加瓦了
of earning your charity.
但是别担心 露露婊贝
But don't worry, Lulu dear.
艾丽卡母后依然会帮你的
Mother Elektra is going to help with that, too.
*在夜晚到处寻觅汽修厂*
*Hangin' out for a body shop at night*
*奇怪的是我们就为了爽一爽*
*Ain't it strange what we do to feel all right?*
我今天奖赏你下 丝♥袜♥先生
I have a treat for you, Mr. Hosiery:
这是露辛达女王
Mistress Lucinda.
她有我两倍狠 自然也有我两倍价
She's twice the mean bitch I am, and costs double.
使劲点儿
Harder.
这才是老娘的乖女鹅
That's my baby girl.
爽
Yes!
奈尔斯
安吉尔
Angel.
-嗨 -亲爱的
- Hey. - Darling.
-凯蒂 你还好吗 -很好 你呢
- Katie. How you doing? - Good. How are you?
很高兴见到你 这是埃斯特班 我男朋友
So nice to-to see you. This is Esteban. We're together.
你用我身份证上的名字说明我俩锁了
Yo, I know it's official when you use my government name.
-谢谢 -玩得开心
- Thank you. - Enjoy.
*是时候咸鱼翻身了*
*A time to turn over*
*你我一起开启美好生活*
*A better life for you and me*
看看这些墙 真不敢相信我们可以来这
Yo, look at these walls. God, I can't believe we're in here.
当然 可别偷人家东西
Oh, for sure. Don't steal from nobody.
-不许掏人裤兜 -我可不敢保证
- No pickpocketing. - I can't promise nothing.
看看桌上摆的这些
Wow. Look, they got it at the tables.
可人儿
Bella!
-马里奥 -你之前死哪儿去了呀
- Mario! - Where have you been all my life, huh?
去哪儿发财了 我都不知道你会来
What's going on? I didn't know you was gonna be here.
亲爱的妹子 哪有酒喝我去哪
Darling, girl, I'm anywhere with an open tab at the bar.
-渴了吗 -当然 我们去喝一杯
- Thirsty? - Yeah, let's get a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢气泡酒吗 帅哥
Do you like the bubbles, handsome?
当然喜欢
Yeah. For sure.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
现在我们是好朋友了 跟我去贵宾席
Now that we're all the best of friends, follow me to VIP.
-跟你去贵宾席 -没错
- Follow you to VIP. - All right.
*给我爱抚*
*Touch me*
美女 给我留点啊
Bella! Save some for me, huh?
卖♥♥家那儿还有好多呢 马里奥宝贝
Oh, there's plenty more where that came from, Mario dear.
天啊 他们在众目睽睽之下吸这玩意儿
Damn, they be doing this shit out in public in front of everybody?
没有众目睽睽
It's not public.
这里是会员制的 宝贝 还是贵宾席
This is members only, baby. VIP.
你来点吗
You want?
不了 我们 谢谢
Nah, we good. Thank you.
我要是不告诉你这是一等货
I would not be a good friend
我就没当你是好朋友
if I don't let you know this is the primo stuff.
药用级别的货
Medical-grade goods.
可不是村里路边摊的野鸡货比得上的
Surely can't compare to the street drugs uptown.
-那婊♥子♥跟谁说话呢 -安吉尔 安吉尔
- Who that bitch talking to? - Yo, Angel, Angel.
-她不是那个意思 -别吵 别吵
- She didn't mean nothing by it. - No, no.
今天是来开心的
Not today.
但是她说的没错
But she is right.
这是制药等级的货
This is pharmaceutical flake.
没有副作用 不上头
No side effects. No hangover.
只会让你狂嗨一整晚不停歇
Just uninterrupted euphoria, all night long.
你们这对小情侣想试试吗
You two lovebirds want a taste?
*让我疯狂*
*Drive me crazy*
*给我爱抚*
*Touch me*
哥们儿 那啥
Hey, my man. Where the, uh,
洗手间在哪 洗手间在哪
where the bathrooms at? Where the bathrooms at?
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们走 -好
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表