剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
- Is it true? - What?
-你和他在巡演时上♥床♥了吗 -什么 没有 宝贝
- Did you sleep with him while you were on tour? - What? Babe, no.
我... 和克里斯上♥床♥ 我绝不会这么对你
I... Sleep with Chris? I would never do that to you.
你整个夏天可不是这么说的
That's not what you were saying all summer.
他妈给我滚回去
Will you back the fuck up?!
别对我发火 冲我来干嘛
Don't be mad at me. Don't be mad at me.
是你拒绝面对现实
You're the one in denial.
你以为每次他不接你电♥话♥时
What'd you think he was doing every time you called
都在干什么
and couldn't reach him?
打牌吗
Playing cards?
你能他妈的把嘴闭上吗
Know what, can you shut your fucking mouth?
你不如再减减肥
Why don't you drop ten pounds?
滚出去 再逼逼啊
Move out the fucking way. Keep talking!
这他妈又干上了吗
Is this really fucking happening again?
又打架 我要把这舞会关了
Another fight? I'm shutting this ball down
直到你们学会怎么表现
until you bitches learn how to act.
滚出去学点常识
Get out of here and get some common sense.
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
我们现在有别的事情要操心
We got other shit to worry about right now.
你们都他妈在打架
Y'all fighting each other.
操
Fuck!
这个问题你们已经讨论了几个小时
Y'all have been going back and forth about this for hours.
不如先去睡觉
Why don't y'all just go to bed
-明天再谈 -不行
- and talk about it tomorrow? - No, we're not gonna do that!
不行 我们现在就要讲清楚
No, we're gonna talk about it right now!
对我发誓
Now swear to me.
发誓那是谎话
Swear it's a lie.
告诉大家你没有出轨
Tell all the Evangelistas that you're not a cheater.
-说啊 -这不是真的
- Go ahead! - It's not true.
我永远不会这么对你
I would never do that to you.
你为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me
还有个基佬和你一起伴舞
that there was another gay guy dancing with you?
这是个巡回演出
I mean, it's a concert tour.
-舞者不都是基佬吗 -你能给他们点私人空间吗
- Aren't all the dancers gay? - Can you please give them some privacy?
-你怎么不走 -怕出人命啊
- Why you staying? - So they don't murder each other.
我想到你告诉我
And then to think you told me
那里跳舞的人都是直男
that all the guys you were dancing with were straight!
所以你对我说谎
So you lied to me now?!
我没告诉你克里斯的事
I didn't tell you about Chris because if I did,
因为你总容易多想
you would just jump to conclusions.
你很爱吃醋
You always so jealous.
现在成我爱吃醋了
So now I'm always jealous.
-我什么时候吃过醋 -你没错
- When have I ever been jealous?! - You right.
你♥他♥妈♥在笑什么
What the fuck you laughing at?
你没错
You right.
你从来不吃醋
You ain't never jealous.
你从来不妄下断言
You don't ever jump to conclusions.
我才是疯子
I'm the crazy one.
你知道吗 我不会再相信你了
You know what? I don't even trust your ass anymore.
我竟然听了你的鬼话 又做了次无套
And to think I let you talk me into not wearing a condom! Again.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我记得我们谈过安全问题
I thought we had a conversation about safety.
我还以为我们要专一
No, well, I thought we were being monogamous.
狗狗名字叫什么
What are the dogs' names?
这只是现金
This one is Cash,
左边这只是信♥用♥卡♥
and the one on my left is Credit.
确保它们出现在故事里
Make sure that makes it in the story.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
我告诉你们编辑 要想我答应采访
I told your editor the only way I'm agreeing to this
就必须让我有权编审
is if I have some editorial control.
我不会让你写些爆♥炸♥性新闻
I'm not letting you write some torpedo piece.
我设想的角度是
My angle was going to be
女强人可以拥有一切
that powerful women can have it all
哪怕经历了艰难的离婚
even after a tough divorce.
我喜欢
Well, I like that.
乔纳斯 你去哪儿了
Jonas, where have you been?
就不能穿套西装吗
And why can't you wear a suit?
你现在是高管了
You're an executive now.
在女房♥地♥产♥商中 我的资产称霸纽约
My portfolio is the largest of any female real estate owner in the city,
乃至全世界
probably the world.
但我尽力精兵简政
But I like to keep the organization streamlined.
为了效率
Efficiency.
乔纳斯是执行副总裁
Jonas is the executive vice president.
我出去收租
I was out making collections.
他负责监管房♥租的收缴
He personally oversees the collection of rents.
这样他能查看每一处房♥产
It gives him a chance to check in on every property.
这是家族企业独有的人格魅力
A personal touch that can only happen in a family business.
这是茵宝牌的
This is Umbro.
比拉夫劳伦的西装贵多了
It's more expensive than a Ralph Lauren suit.
休息下吧 伊丽莎白
Let's take a break, Elizabeth.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Would you excuse us a moment?
再也不要在记者面前秀钞票
Don't ever flash cash in front of a reporter again.
想让国税局上门查水表吗
Do you want the IRS on our asses?
也不要再用"收租"这个词了
And stop using the word "collections."
听起来像个黑♥手♥党♥
You sound like a mafioso.
关于昨天你租出去那个店面
You know that storefront you rented out yesterday?
我去跟电工商量的时候
I went to check with the electrician,
遇见了那个新租客
and I ran into the new tenant.
你知道他是男的吧
You know it's a guy, right?
那个多米尼加人
The Dominican?
你疯了吧
You're out of your mind.
你忙着展示自己的优越感
You're too busy being superior to people
都不屑于看他们
to actually look at them.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
他是男的
that's a man.
要是这样 他得搬走
If that's true, he has to go.
对不起 你叫什么名字
Excuse me, what's your name again?
-布兰卡 -布兰卡 最近怎么样
- Blanca. - Blanca, yeah. How you doing?
我也不想告诉你这个坏消息
Listen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
但这事儿不成了 你得搬走
but this ain't gonna work out. You got to go.
-你说什么 -这是你的钱 非常感谢你
- What are you talking about? - This is your money. Thank you very much,
-但是我妈妈想让你走 -开什么玩笑
- but my mother wants you out of here. - Are you kidding me?
-你妈妈 -我不想再听了 你走吧
- Your mother? - I don't want to hear it. You're out.
我要...
You know, I'm gonna have...
限你今天内搬走
You have to the end of the day.
那房♥东的种简直是食人魔
Got a landlord and her ogre spawn.
他说他不能租给我了
He said he wasn't renting to me no more.
-他们发现了 -真是遗憾
- I got clocked. - That's a damn shame.
你在那个垃圾堆一只指甲都没做成呢
You ain't even polished a fingernail up in that dump yet.
姐妹 对不起 无心之言
Girl, I'm sorry. I'm just saying.
无心之言
I'm just saying
他们不能这样赶你走 不合法
they can't be evicting you like that. It's illegal.
没钱黑皮的跨性别者能有什么人♥权♥
Since when a poor, brown transsexual got any rights?
况且 根本没有纸质证据能证明我去过那儿
Plus, there ain't no paper trail to even prove I was even there.
我给的现金
I paid her cash.
她也没让我签什么文件
She didn't make me sign nothing.
我怎么这么傻
How could I be so stupid?
更别提戴蒙那回事
And you don't even want to know Damon's drama.
他不光怪瑞奇见个活人就上...
Not only is he accusing Ricky of sticking his penis in anything that walks, but...
还跟我承认他们没带套
but he just admitted to me that they doing it raw.
天
Girl.
我到底要怎么做他才能听进去
What the hell do I have to do to get through to him?
让他知道他太宝贵
To make him see that he is way too valuable
不该冒这样的险
to be taking risks like that?
从来没人教同性恋黑人男孩
You know, gay black boys ain't never been trained
学会自尊自爱 你也知道的
to have a dollop of self-belief. You know that.
就算他足够珍视自己 用了套
And even if he did value himself enough to use protection,
他跟瑞奇在一起
he ain't thinking about tomorrow
可没考虑到将来
when he's laid up there with Ricky.
你我都是过来人
You and I have both been where they are.
要不怎么沦落至此
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表