剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
*Never*
*从未体会过这样的爱*
*Never knew love like this*
*我从未体会 从未体会 从未体会 从未*
*I never knew, I never knew, I never knew... Never.*
我打赌坎蒂现在一定在天堂微笑呢
I bet you Candy's smiling in heaven right now.
她终于得到她想要的了
She finally got what she always wanted.
你们这些多嘴娃娃终于闭嘴了
For you Chatty Cathys to shut the fuck up.
普雷 给坎蒂说段敬酒辞吧
Pray, give us a toast to Candy.
敬坎蒂
To Candy.
她是个有趣的婊贝
She was a funny bitch,
我们都会想念她
and we will all miss her.
-敬坎蒂 -敬坎蒂
- To Candy. - To Candy.
说点轻松的
On a lighter note,
莱玛的假发是个什么鬼
what the hell is going on with Lemar's wig?
我一直在等人开这个口
I was waiting for somebody to say something.
他像是刚从水里出来的
Yo, he drowning in them waves.
没人下水 这也不是假发
Nobody's drowning. This is not a wig.
这是约瑟芬·贝克造型给我的灵感
This is an inspired Josephine Baker look.
美国黑人舞蹈家、歌♥唱家
-告诉他们 告诉他们 -好的 好的
- Let them know, let them know. - Okay. Okay.
下一次 你得让孩子们先留下
Next time, you need to make them kids stick around
帮你打扫干净之后再去俱乐部
and help you clean up before they go out to the club.
不用了 他们需要出去玩儿 享受青春
Nah, they need to go out and be young.
-这一周都挺糟糕的 -这是说给谁听的
- It's been a very rough week. - Who you telling?
我也要出去摇摆起来
I need to go out and shake my ass, too.
你确定你那一把老骨头禁得住
Oh. Are you sure them old-ass knees gonna let you?
-我认真的 -我知道
- I'm being serious. - I know.
我承受了太久的压力了
I've been holding on to a lot of stress for way too long.
听着 我喜欢空房♥间 安静平和
Listen, I like an empty house, nice and peaceful.
只有我和我的想法
Just me and my thoughts.
你不害怕吗
They don't scare you?
有时候会
Sometimes.
但是我有朋友给我加油打气
But I got my friends to lift me up.
我也会给他们加油打气
And I will be here to do the same.
杯子是干净的
That cup is clean.
倒点水
Just fill it up.
我有点渴了
I'm thirsty.
你这是从哪儿来的
Now, where in the hell did you get those?
葬礼之后 我去找了朱迪
After the funeral I went to see Judy.
我觉得我也应该吃这些药了
I figured it's time I started taking these.
你怎么改变主意了
What made you change your mind?
我看着这些孩子
I was looking at the children.
他们充满了梦想
Full of dreams,
一想到他们还有大把的时间
thinking they have all the time in the world.
而我却要站在一旁努力活下去
And I'm standing over here trying to stay alive.
我不希望带着任何遗憾
I don't want to go to my casket...
进棺材
with any regrets.
想做的事做完
Nothing left undone...
想说的说完
or unsaid.
坎蒂的...
Candy's...
坎蒂的死提醒了我
Candy's death reminded me
生命太过于珍贵了
that life is so precious.
我不想浪费生命 一点都不想
And I don't want to waste mine. I don't want to waste it.
而且
And...
我有义务为了生命抗争
I have an obligation to fight for my life
就像我为Act Up组织战斗一样
just as much as I've been fighting for Act Up.
普雷 我真为你感到骄傲
Pray, I'm so proud of you.
现在要开派对了吗
Oh, it's a party now?
不是 敬你一杯
No, more like a toast.
敬生活
To life.
敬生活
To life.
男同性恋有人♥权♥ 女同性恋有人♥权♥
男人有权利 女人有权利 甚至动物都有权利
到底还要牺牲多少人 社会才明白我们不是牲畜
奥克塔维亚·圣劳伦特[变性者意见领袖]
196♥4♥-2009
从2016年至今 全球有1000多个跨性别者
性别不一致人群被谋杀
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表