剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
like insurance or Big Macs.
汉堡包
Big Mac...
你们想当模特吗
Hey. Y'all trying to be models?
哇哦 听着
Ooh. Ooh, listen to this.
"房♥地♥产♥女大鳄周四清晨被捕
"A female real estate mogul was arrested Thursday morning
被称与去年八月哈勒姆地区的
in connection to a Harlem building fire
建筑物失火有关
that erupted last August.
弗雷德丽卡·诺曼 62岁
Frederica Norman, 62, was charged
被判一级纵火罪
with felony first-degree arson for the fire
这场东116街794号♥的火灾
at 794 East 116th Street,
导致两名消防员受伤
where two firefighters were injured
一位美甲店店主倾家荡产
and a nail salon owner lost her business.
诺曼女士被认定为
Ms. Norman is believed to have set the blaze herself
以骗保为目的
in order to profit by filing
恶意纵火
fraudulent insurance claims following the fire."
我什么时候能出去 亚瑟
When am I getting out, Asher?
-法官拒绝了保释 -什么
- The judge revoked bail. - What?
他觉得你太富有 可能会潜逃出境
He feels with your wealth, you're a flight risk.
他们太他妈有远见了
They are so goddamn predictable.
还不是因为我是女的
It's because I'm a woman.
你入狱是因为有目击证人看见你
You're in here because an eyewitness saw you
出入那栋建筑 如果你想...
leaving a building. Now if you just f...
我入狱 亚瑟
I'm in here, Asher,
是因为他们想杀鸡儆猴
because they want to make an example,
让我摆正自己的位置
to put me in my place,
让所有女人摆正自己的位置
to put all women in their place.
我们不能自立门户 也不能畅所欲言
We are not allowed to have empires or emotions.
我们就应该耐心地待在家里
We are expected to sit at home patiently waiting
等丈夫回家 端上热菜热饭
for our husbands, cook their meals,
为实现他们的梦想
supply unpaid emotional and physical labor
免费提供情感和劳务支持
to aid in the fulfillment of their dreams.
我们不应该有自己的梦想
We are not supposed to have dreams of our own.
硬要我说一件难过的事情的话
The only thing I feel bad about,
我唯一对不住的就是
if I have anything to feel bad about at all,
我终结了另一个女人的梦想
is that I ended another woman's dreams.
为了这件事 我心甘情愿坐牢
For that, I will proudly serve time.
但我不会因为拥有自己的梦想
But I will not be penalized for having a dream of my own
实现自己的梦想而坐牢
and doing what I had to do to make it a reality.
我拒绝因为拥有梦想而被人羞耻
I refuse to be shamed for my ambition!
"诺曼女士可能会面临五年监禁
"Ms. Norman could face five years in prison,
联邦官员如是说"
according to state officials."
1996年像下辈子一样
1996 seems like a lifetime away.
弗雷德丽卡被关起来进一步证明
Frederica being locked up is further proof
-我的使命完成了 -别说胡话
- that my work here is done. - Shush with all that talk.
看看你 不发烧了
Look at you. You ain't got no fever no more,
-也不戴氧气罩了 -哪怕是绕病房♥走一圈
- you off that oxygen. - One loop around the ward
我都会喘不上气来
and I am completely out of breath.
然后我又得坐轮椅了
They got to put me right back in my wheelchair.
没事的 你的心率稳步提升
That's good. You're getting your heart rate up.
用不了多久 你就可以穿着高跟鞋
And pretty soon, you'll be back in those heels
艳惊舞会
and stomping the ballroom floor.
你会在母亲节舞会前出院的
You'll be out just in time for the Mother's Day ball.
普雷 我现在心思不在舞会上
Pray, I am not thinking about no balls.
你当然要出席
Your presence is needed.
你可是"年度母后"
You are a Mother of the Year titleholder.
我的孩子们长大了 离我而去了
My children are grown and gone.
-我不是谁的母后了 普雷 -听着
- I ain't nobody's mother no more, Pray. - Listen.
一朝为母 终身为母
Once a mother, always a mother.
孩子们想见你出席
And the children need to see you there.
而且 为了你的盛大回归
And besides, I got a special surprise I'm cooking up
我密谋了一个惊喜
upon your grand return.
好吧 随你 普雷
Okay. Whatever, Pray.
你能给我一杯水吗
Could you get me some water?
-你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药 -不告诉你
- What you got up your sleeve? - None of your business.
秘诀是保持平衡
Now, the trick here is balance.
把重心转移到脚 鞋跟先落地再是脚尖
Shift your weight on your foot, walking heel, toe, heel, toe.
看到没
See?
到你了 杰克
Now it's your turn. Jack?
杰克 你马上就要摔个狗吃屎
Jack, you look like you're about to topple over.
腹部肌肉使劲 背部挺直
Use your stomach muscles to keep you upright.
卡斯特尔 又名罗圈腿卢
Castle, aka Bowlegged Lou,
美国乐队Full Force成员 演员
挺直你被打折的膝盖
straighten out those knocked knees.
曼哈顿 向前看 想象前面是奖杯
And, Manhattan, look forward, eyes on the prize.
难看至极 你们都负分滚粗
Appalling, I would give you all losing scores.
下一个
Next!
妈妈的宝贝莱玛
My darling Lemar.
你总是让我骄傲
You always make Mother proud.
无可挑剔
I have no notes.
*我的闪闪另类布吉鞋*
*My-my-my-my-my boogie shoes...*
卡比 你的步伐很完美
Cubby, your walk is impeccable.
注意表情 别一脸呆滞
Now fix your face. You shouldn't look constipated.
很好 里基
Good, Ricky.
肩膀向后
Push your shoulders back.
很好
Yes.
脖子伸长
Now lengthen your neck.
*我想这样嗨到天明*
*I want to do it till the sun comes up*
*我想一直跳 却怎么也不够*
*I want to do it till I can't get enough*
天啊 普雷·特尔 你这村姑
Oh, Pray Tell. Do you not carry
就不能优雅一点吗
a single graceful bone in your body?
后仰一点
Lean back a little.
这鞋跟太他妈高了
These heels are too fucking high
我哪有闲心注意姿态
for me to be concerned about posture.
我的鞋跟有15厘米
I am in six-inch heels.
你这个高度我只有在睡觉
You're in the sort of heel I wear when I'm asleep
或上吐下泻的时候才会穿
or suffering from food poisoning.
步子迈小点
Take tinier steps.
我不行 鞋跟能不能再宽点
I can't. Maybe... maybe if the heel was wider
或者矮点 至少让我能站稳了
or-or shorter, something to hold my weight better.
母后 快砍了这只骚鸡
Mother, just chop her already.
闭上你们的贱嘴
You know what? Shut your skinny ass up.
普雷·特尔 如果你的鞋跟再宽点
Pray Tell, if your heels were any wider,
那就是木屐了 你不是总嫌弃
you would be in clogs. Aren't you the one always
女孩们穿10厘米以下的高跟鞋吗
reading the girls for wearing anything less than four inches?
她说的没错
She does have a point.
-要不你来试试我这个 宝贝 -不要
- You want to try mine, babe? - No.
普雷得再努力点了
Pray needs to try harder.
这主意不是我想出来的 是你提出来的
I am not the one that came up with this idea, you did.
你不是想知道做女人是什么感觉吗
You wanted to know how it feels to be us,
说想体验一下我们的经历
to see what we go through.
那就收起风凉话 下次再努力点
Now take the damn critique and try harder next time.
算了
You know...
我没时间整这个
I don't have time for this shit.
得了吧 普雷 快点练吧
Come on, Pray. Just do it.
你要去哪
Wh-Where you going?
-我又不是女人 -当然不是
- I am not a woman. - Obviously.
某些说自己不是女人的骚货
For someone who ain't a woman,
表现得倒像是来大姨妈似的
she sure acting like she's on the rag.
小老弟你真有梗
You know, boy, you always got...
别说笑了
Enough cackling.
赶紧练习 笑得跟驴似的
Back to your ones, hyenas.
如果你是来跟我谈心的
If you're coming out here to have a heart-to-heart,
你可以滚回去了
you can just take your ass right back inside.
宝贝
Baby...
那我得说说你了
I'll lay it on thick, then.
你得以身作则
You need to practice what you preach.
-你跟谁说话呢 -跟你啊
- Who are you talking to? - You.
难道不是你跟我说
Aren't you the one who told me I needed to...
要大步向前昂首挺胸
walk with my head held high,
不要因为艾滋阳性就感到羞愧吗
that I shouldn't have any shame about being positive?
我对我的境况一点也不羞愧
I don't have any shame about my status.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表