剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I'm gonna show you how to do your makeup.
我们得把...
We are throwing...
-这些破布... -什么
- these rags... - What?
扔了
away.
这是我宝贝衬衫
This is my good shirt.
再把你打扮出...
And we are getting you...
高端时尚感
proper high fashion.
你会得到那店面的
And you're gonna get yourself that storefront.
家母可得赚钱付房♥租
Mama's gotta pay the rent, girl.
你一定会是个出色的家母
You are gonna make an excellent mother.
必须的
I know.
克拉克 别熄火
Clark, keep the car running,
我马上回来
this won't take long.
你好 诺曼女士
Hi, Ms. Norman?
我是布兰卡·罗德里格斯...
I'm Blanca Rodriguez. I'm...
我是准租户
I'm the prospective tenant.
你是波多黎各人吗
Are you a PR? Puerto Rican?
不 我是美国人
No, I'm American.
这是自然 我问你祖上是哪里人
I'm sure, but where is your family from? Your lineage?
多米尼加
I'm Dominican.
好
Good.
进去吧
Let's go in.
我一般不会出租给
I don't normally rent to anyone
比莉莉姨妈在棕榈滩度假一周后还黑的人
darker than my Aunt Lilly after a week's vacation in Palm Beach,
但我和多米尼加人合作愉快
but I've had good luck with Dominicans.
他们大多都吃苦耐劳
Hard workers for the most part.
简而言之说的是我 诺曼夫人
Well, that's me in a nutshell, Mrs. Norman.
我打算在这儿开自己的美甲店
I plan on making this into my own nail salon.
我...
I....
我从上份工作中获得了忠实客户群
I already got a loyal customer base from my last job.
请允许我夸夸给你做漂亮指甲的朋友
May I say whoever does your nails does an excellent job.
叫我诺曼女士
It's Ms. Norman.
我最近离婚了
I'm recently divorced.
他算半个同性恋
He was half a fag.
我撞见他俯在维特拉椅子上
I walked in on him bent over a Vitra Grand chair
被我们家门房♥操
getting plowed by our doorman.
这一定很痛苦吧
It must have been very painful.
女人一生皆苦
Life is pain for women.
所以在关键时刻
That's why we're tougher,
我们总是更为坚定心狠
and better at being mean when the time comes,
我就挺狠
and I was mean.
无论那门房♥对他做了什么
Whatever that doorman did to him was nothing
都比不上我在离婚法庭上榨干老兰迪
compared to the reaming I gave old Randy Norman in divorce court.
这楼就是我收进口袋的一栋
This building is one of many that ended up in my pocket.
它真特别
It's very special.
我甚至计划好了
I got plans to maybe even
攒够了钱就在后面放张美黑床
put a tanning bed in back once I save up enough.
哪特别了 烂得要死
It's not special, it's a shithole.
但我预见未来会中产阶级化
But I see the future: gentrification.
知道那是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
我基本掌握最新的美容技术
I'm up on most of the newest beauty techniques,
但应该从没听过那词
but I'm not sure I've ever heard of that one.
-纽约在变化 布伦达 -是布兰卡
- New York is changing, Brenda. - Blanca.
到2000年 这城市的每个社区
By the year 2000, there won't be a neighborhood in this city
都能让正常人畅意通行
where a normal person feels uncomfortable walking.
当社区变得安全且令人向往
When you make a neighborhood safe and desirable,
便有优质人口入住 房♥价随之上涨
good people move in and make it too expensive
住不起的底层就只能搬走
for the troublemakers so they move out.
地♥产♥价值就涨了
Property values go up.
人人皆赢
Everybody wins.
我喜欢赢
Well, I like winning.
头尾两个月的房♥租
First and last month's rent
-还有押金 -没问题
- plus a security deposit. - Okay.
收现金吗
Do you take cash?
当然是首选
Preferred, actually.
省得交税
For tax purposes.
你哪儿弄这么多现金的
Where did you come into that much cash?
-你不会是贩毒的吧 -不
- You're not into crack, are you? - No.
跟你讲了我有忠实客户群
I told you, I have a loyal customer base.
我为此存钱一年多了
I've been saving for this for over a year.
这是我的梦想
It's my dream.
等等 我...
Wait, I...
我们不要合同什么的吗
Don't we need a contract or something?
口头协议 握手为定最好
Best if we just do it all over a handshake.
相信我 你会节省很多税收和保险
You will save plenty in taxes and insurance, trust me.
钱装信封 我月底来取
I'll come by at the end of the month for my envelope.
我喜欢大钞
I prefer larger bills.
等等 你意思这是我的了
Wait, so you mean this is mine?
不 还是我的
No. It's mine.
别忘了这点
Never forget that.
不好意思 我指
No, I'm sorry. I mean,
这店面能让我搞成沙龙了
is the storefront mine to use as my salon?
没错 你傻吗
Yes. Are you dumb?
你没让我觉得傻啊
You didn't strike me as dumb.
不 不 我不傻 就是...
No. No, I'm not dumb. I just...
这是我不敢说出口的梦想
This was a dream of mine that I didn't dare speak out loud
-我不敢相信它成真了 -是真的
-and now I'm too scared to believe that it's even real. - It's real.
别搞砸了
Don't blow it.
什么鬼 戴蒙
What the hell? Damon?
过来
Over here.
那些心是怎么回事
What's with all the hearts?
情人节是两个月前的事了
Valentine's Day was two months ago.
我在为厄洛斯舞会试试装饰品
I'm testing out these decorations for the Eros Ball.
怎么
What?
跟你做♥爱♥还需要理由吗
I need an excuse to make love to you?
不
No.
窗帘又是怎么回事
And what's with the curtains?
因为我们需要...
'Cause I knew we needed...
隐私
privacy.
那我速战速决了
I'll be quick then.
不 你懂的...
No, I mean, you know...
抱歉 孩子们
I am so sorry, boys.
瑞奇 欢迎回来
Ricky, welcome back.
-你好 -能敲门吗
- Hi. - Can you knock?
你们能穿上衣服吗
Can y'all go put on some clothes?
我要你们到客厅来
I need ya to come into the living room.
开家庭会议 就现在
It's a family meeting. Now.
能等等吗
Can it wait?
不行 德里克死了
No. Derek died.
天啊
Oh, my.
你这么美是要让死人都惊醒吗
Are you trying to wake the dead from their slumber?
安吉尔帮我弄的新造型
Angel has been helping me with my new look.
够啦
Stop it.
怎么样
What you think?
简直要把我掰直了
If I liked it any more, I'd be straight.
那死人真的惊醒了
Then the dead would awaken.
你没来复诊
You haven't come in for your follow-up visit.
那些药有好好吃吗
Are you doing okay on those meds?
布兰卡
Blanca?
为什么不吃
Why aren't you taking those meds?
我害怕副作用
I'm afraid of the side effects.
我说过 我们会密切关注你的
I told you, we're gonna monitor you very closely.
我都不知道那是什么
I don't know what it is, okay?
每天都在研究那瓶药
I've been studying that bottle every day.
看着手中的药片 但我...
I've been looking at the pills in my hands, and I...
但我吃不下去
But I just can't take them.
你不吃药 有没有因为
Is part of the reason you're not taking them
觉得自己不配吃
'cause you feel like you don't deserve them?
不
No.
我有点觉得或许我是活该吧
Part of me feels like maybe I deserve this disease, you know?
听着很疯狂吧
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表