剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
我们在搭帐篷灭白蚁
We're tenting for termites.
不过别担心 弗雷德里卡都知道
But don't worry, Frederica knows all about it.
我们关系很好
We're close.
我不信
I find that hard to believe.
就在上周 我们在河畔餐厅吃午饭的时候
Just last week, we had lunch at River Cafe,
纽约著名夜景餐厅
她一直跟我说她有多崇拜你
and she told me all about how much she adores you.
那你肯定是在撒谎了
Now I know you're lying.
她是我遇到过的最差劲的邻居
She's the worst neighbor I've ever had.
那个臭婊♥子♥就该被活活烧死
That bitch can die in a fire.
但我还是会报♥警♥
But I'm still calling the cops.
好极了 就你穿这没品的睡衣影响市容
Good, because you should be arrested for showing yourself
早该被抓去蹲局子
in that ratty old housedress.
赶紧回家去吧 肥婆
Now, run home, Wonder Bread.
把你的丑狗也带上
And take your ugly dog, too.
这可不是给你这村妇的金砖大道 臭婊
This ain't the Yellow Brick Road, bitch.
你们看什么
What are you gawking at?
赶紧回去干活
Now get back to work.
政♥府♥和教会
It's the government, it's churches...
拒绝向人们道明真♥相♥
that refuse to tell the people the truth,
避孕套才是预防艾滋病传播
that condoms are the most effective way
最有效的方法
to prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS.
你希望我们的观众
And what would you like our audience
从这场独特的抗♥议♥中了解到什么呢
to take away from this unique protest?
我们就在这儿 哪儿也不去
We're here, and we ain't going nowhere.
如果你认为这种疾病
And if you think that this disease
不会降临到你身上 那你就大错特错了
ain't coming for you, too, you're wrong.
没错
Exactly.
你们俩配合得不错
You two make a good team.
谢谢
Thank you.
确实不错 亲爱的
We know it, sweetheart.
准备好了
Ready!
把摄像机打开 真正的表演就要开始了
Turn that camera back on. The real show's about to start.
快点 到这来 到这来
All right, come on, y'all. Get out here. Get out here now.
-你们准备好了吗 -是的
- Are you ready? Okay. - Yes.
-三 -二 一
- Three... - Two, one.
-很好 -看那
-All right... -Look at that.
我们成功了
We did this, y'all.
真不敢相信我们成功了
Can y'all believe we made this happen?
往这看 往这看
Lookee here, lookee here!
非常好
We've done a great job.
现在知道只要用心 就能成功了吧
See what happens when you put your mind to it?
宝贝 看它升起来了
Baby, look at it rise, honey.
你喜欢吗
Oh, you like that?
吹起来了
Here she blows!
-真是精彩 -真是不错
- I'm impressed, I have to say. - I'm impressed, too.
非常好 做的非常好 孩子们 很好
I'm impressed. Bravo, children. Bravo.
看 这就是杰作
Yes, yeah. Look at this masterpiece.
你们看见我妈的菜谱了吗
You seen my mother's cookbook anywhere?
在我房♥间
Oh, it's-it's in, it's in my room.
我在研究怎么做小饼干了
I was studying up on those biscuits.
-我马上就回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Oh. Okay.
-天哪 我很抱歉 -你就不知道敲门吗
-Oh, my God. I'm sorry. -Yo, you ever heard of knocking?
抱歉 我不知道你们在这
Oh, I didn't know y'all were in here.
-放松 -天啊
- Relax. - God...
你
You...
-这是什么 安吉尔 -没什么
- What the fuck is that, Angel? - Nothing.
别以为我什么也不知道
Don't be playing like I'm that naive.
我知道可♥卡♥因♥什么样
I know what cocaine looks like.
你什么也没看见 把嘴巴闭紧
You ain't seen nothing. Shut your mouth.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你从哪弄来的钱买♥♥这东西
Where the fuck did you get money to afford blow?
你知道这东西不便宜
You know that shit is not cheap.
这是派对上给的 不是我们买♥♥的
It was a party favor. We d... we didn't,
不是我们花钱买♥♥的 我们一分钱也没花
we didn't pay for... We didn't pay for nothing.
不花钱不意味着你们不付出代价
Just because it was free don't mean it don't come at a cost.
你们知道妈妈的规矩
Now, you know Mother's rules.
你们知道她不让碰毒品
You know she don't play about drugs.
帕比 你们都应该知道的
Papi, you of all people should know that.
帕帕
Papo.
相信我 这没什么
Trust me, it was nothing, man.
我们一时高兴
We got caught up in the moment.
安吉尔被一个大型模特活动选中了
A-Angel booked another big campaign.
新碧碧女孩 我是新碧碧女孩
The new Bebe girl. I'm the new Bebe girl.
新碧碧女孩
The new Bebe girl, man.
-我是新碧碧女孩 -饶了我们吧
- I'm the new Bebe girl. - Come on.
我们出去庆祝
We went out to celebrate,
这是我们第一次
and it was the first time
正式以男女朋友的身份出去
we got to be together as a legit couple.
就是这样
Exactly.
听着 我为你们感到高兴
Look, I'm happy for y'all,
但是如果布兰卡知道一点这事
but if Blanca catches a whiff of this,
你们就准备跟坎蒂共葬吧
y'all gonna be buried next to Candy.
我知道 所以你什么也不能说
I know. That's why you can't say nothing.
你看 没了
You see? It's gone.
好吧 我替你们保密
All right, my lips are sealed.
但是你们要保证再也不碰那东西了
As long as you promise you won't do that shit again.
我保证 这辈子再也不碰了
On my life, I promise. Never again, man.
好吧 把衣服穿好吧
All right, now put some clothes on.
-我看够你们了 -得了吧
- I done seen enough of you. - Hey, come on,
你喜欢这样
you know you like what you see.
离我远点
Boy, get away from me.
你们干嘛去了
So, wh-where were you?
我们把弗雷德丽卡家套在一个避孕套里
Oh, we wrapped Frederica's house in a condom.
慢着 你是说她家房♥子得了艾滋还是怎么了
Hold on, you-you're telling me her house got AIDS or something?
当然不是 这是替母后
No, silly. It was payback for the torment
报仇呢
she put Mother under.
赶紧穿衣服 吃饭的时候告诉你们整件事
Now, get dressed. I'll tell you the whole story at dinner, okay?
好了好了 饭来了
All right, all right, all right! The grub is coming up!
来吃饭啦
Who ready to eat?
这绝对是你们吃过的
If this is not the best meal that you've had,
最好的一顿饭
I don't know what is, okay?
-你们三个自己做的 -当然
- All three of y'all cooked that all by yourself? - Uh-huh, uh-huh.
我们有布兰卡母后的菜谱
We had the help of Mother Blanca's recipe book to guide us.
好像男厨进了咱们的厨房♥
It's looking like Chef Boyardee went to work in that kitchen.
孩子们 露露 你们做的都很好
Okay, boys, Lulu, y'all done good.
避孕套行动大获全胜
Operation Condom Wrap was a success.
-干得不错 露露 -接下来怎么办
- Good job, Lulu. - Uh-huh. So, what's next?
-我们再干一次 -你们定
- Yeah, we want to do another one. - Well, that's up to y'all.
但是我觉得你们应该先准备一下
But I will say that you first should be focused on the things
-马上要来的事情 -打住
- that are coming... - Hold up.
今夜注定不同
Now, tonight's supposed to be different.
今晚 我们做的饭 不是布兰卡
Tonight, we cooked instead of Blanca,
今晚 我们要做演讲 而不是祈祷
and tonight, we giving the speech instead of Pray.
我们今晚要受到教育了
So, we're being schooled on this evening?
-一点点 -听着
- Just a little bit. - Listen up.
我只想说谢谢你们
I just want to say thank you.
大家都看到我们在挣扎 摔倒
You know, y'all saw that all of us was struggling, falling down,
你们本可以丢掉我们不管
and y'all could've left us there.
或者直接把我们扶起来
Or you could've picked us up,
但是你们给我们机会
but you gave us a chance
让我们自己站起来
to lift ourselves up off the floor.
-让我们学到点什么 -学到了什么呢
-To learn something. -And what was that?
我们知道大千世界
That there's a world that is waiting
等着我们去创造
for us to make our marks.
一个群体
And a community,
就在这 等着我们去引领
right here, waiting for us to take the baton.
我不知道十年后的舞会什么样
Now, I don't know what the ball's gonna look like in ten years,
在座的谁也不会知道
and God knows if any of us gonna be here to see it.
但是不管未来什么样
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表