剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
We built ballroom, yet all we have are three categories
理事会里还一个女的没有
and no rightful place on the council.
那里现在是男性轰趴了 由你和其他
It's a boys club now, run exclusively by you
男性司仪独家主办
and the other male emcees.
-她说得对 -不该这样 普雷 不该这样
- That's right. - That ain't right, Pray. That ain't right.
你不知道那是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like.
你穿着最美的华服
You put your best foot forward
走出最优雅的步伐 就只是为了
in your most coveted finery, only to be met
被臭男人们盯着看
with the glaring eyes of men.
给我们带来日式折纸风大赏
Serving us Totem Pole Origami Realness.
他们高高在上坐在那斜着眼评头论足
Sitting on their perch, squinting and inspecting and tallying.
评委们 请打分
Judges, your scores.
他们从没穿着恨天高参加过舞会
Why do they have the right to pass judgment
凭什么他们有资格点评我们
when they've never walked a day in our heels?
我不去舞会是因为不想让土到掉渣的
I didn't join ballroom for a row of flaming homos
死基佬们坐成一排羞辱老娘
with no style to look down on me.
我们受够了外界的指指点点
We're judged enough by the outside world
不想再被自己人批得狗血淋头
to be judged so harshly by our own.
舞会已然变成了陈词滥调
The balls are tired, anyways.
过去坎蒂不停念叨说女孩们
You know, I used to roll my eyes at Candy
被排挤到一边的时候
when she went on and on about how the girls
我还冲她翻白眼
been pushed to the side.
但是《时尚》潮来袭时 谁成了舞会明星
But as soon as "Vogue" Hit, who became stars, Pray?
男孩们
The boys,
在我们创办的舞会上 学会了跳舞的男孩们
who learned how to dance on ballroom floors that we built.
好
Okay.
我想我要和理事会谈谈这些了
Well, I think I have some stuff to talk to the council about.
你太应该了
Damn skippy.
孩子们终于按时交会费了
The children are finally paying their dues on time.
我们现在有五千块
We have $5K in our savings.
正式结束穷光蛋的日子
We are officially out of the red.
太棒了
Awesome.
希望能一直这样 还有别的事要说吗
Let's hope it stays that way. Anything else to report?
-没了 -其实我有点事要说
- No. - I actually have something to share.
你痔疮又犯了
Your hemorrhoids are back.
笑死你吧小婊砸 我认真的
Funny, bitch, but I'm being serious.
我注意到
So, it's come to my attention
舞会上的女性觉得自己一直被评头论足
that the women of the ballroom are feeling judged.
拜托 不想被点评 那就别来舞会上扭啊
Oh, please, if you don't want to be judged, don't walk.
-对啊 -我懂你的意思
- Yeah. - I hear you.
但是说实话
But we got to be honest.
这舞会的司仪都是男的 最近这些主题
All of the emcees are men, and recently it's mostly men
出来表演的也基本都是男的
that are walking the categories.
-这又不是我们的错 -但这是我们的责任
- Well, that's not our fault. - But it's our responsibility.
每年我们都会宣布一个年度母后
Well, every year we announce Mother of the Year.
骚鸡还能想要什么啊
What else would a bitch want?
你很清楚这不够
You know that's not enough.
我知道被人指指点点是什么感觉
I know what it feels like to be judged.
娘炮 变♥态♥ 死基佬
I went from being called a sissy
都被说过
to a girl to a fag.
所以你想让我们怎么办
So what do you suggest that we do?
我们得表现一下我们的支持和关心
We have to show our support and solidarity.
那具体怎么做
Well, any ideas on how?
动脑子想咯
We got to figure that out.
有了
I got it.
我们来个节目 所有人
We pull a stunt, y'all.
我们来露一手
We pull a stunt.
咱们整个理事会
We, the council,
去妖男变装处♥女♥秀上扭一扭
we should walk Butch Queen First Time Up in Drags.
-赞 -姐妹 不是吧 我才不要刮腿毛
- Ooh, yes! - Oh, girl, no. No, I'm not shaving my legs.
听着 你个野人 你得买♥♥点奈尔脱毛膏
Listen, Sasquatch, you need to invest in some Nair
千万藏好胯下的小肉♥棒♥ 你走的可是变装秀
and prep your meaty tuck, because you're walking.
我那可是大铁棍
It's mighty meaty.
-口区 -恶心死啦
- Ew! - Yuck!
-太下流了 -就是
- So nasty. - Nasty.
你怎么不说话了
You're quiet.
想什么呢
What you think?
我们这群老汉是要戴顶假发吗
Aren't we just gonna look like a bunch of men in wigs?
我不想冒犯这些女性经历的一切
I don't want to trivialize what these women go through,
她们如何生活 以什么身份自处
how they live, who they are.
这能让我们更谦卑 更能感同身受
It will humble us and create empathy.
也帮男人们了解一下 我们给女性施加的压力
This will help men realize the pressures we put on women.
这是为了姐妹的情谊
It's about sisterhood.
为了整个群体的团结
It's about solidarity,
而且如果我都能脱毛 你怎么不能戴假发
and if I can shave, you can wear a wig.
行吧
Okay.
好了 别给自己加戏了老婊
So get over yourself, bitch.
点头答应吧 小婊砸
And pass the motion, bitch
接受提议吧 小婊砸
Pass the motion, bitch
-别再犹豫了 小婊砸 -不行 不行
- Pass the motion, bitch - Break it down, uh
-别再扭捏了 小婊砸 -好吧 好吧
- Pass the motion, bitch - Pass it, pass it
提议通过啦 老骚货们
Pass the motion, bitch.
这事儿定了
Motion passed!
太好了 这节奏才对
Yes. That was the beat.
哦草
Oh, shit.
-你好 福特女士在里面吗 -是 她刚到
- Hi. Is Miss Ford in here? - Uh, yeah, she's just,
-让我...让我去... -太好了 抱歉
- um, let me, let me just, uh... - Great. Sorry...
-不好意思 -丹尼
- Sorry. - Danny.
你能陪卡罗尔和乔安娜
Will you escort Carol and Joanna
去会议室喝点茶吗
to the conference room for some tea?
我马上过去
I'll join you shortly.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
福特女士 你都好几周没 没联♥系♥我了
Miss Ford, you haven't called me in- in- in, in weeks.
在没有掌握所有情况之前 我不打算联♥系♥你
I didn't want to call till I had all the information.
什么情况
Well, what information?
有人主动出来爆你的料
Someone has taken it upon themselves to tell your story.
安吉尔 这广♥告♥要有很索菲亚·罗兰的感觉
Angel, the vibe is very Sophia Loren.
意大利女演员
风情万种 神秘莫测
Sultry, mysterious.
就是个连裤♥袜♥广♥告♥ 别想多了
It's just a pantyhose campaign. Don't overthink it.
-我超喜欢你 -谢谢
- I am a huge fan. - Thank you.
你以前在舞会走变装秀的时候
When you used to walk realness,
真是让我等后辈目瞪口呆
oh, the children gagged.
我就知道你要成功
I knew you was going someplace.
看看你现在的样子
Now look at you.
我接到摄制现场的电♥话♥
I got a call from set.
创意总监指责我
The creative director accused me
说我想让她的钱打水漂
of pulling a publicity stunt on her dime.
当时我不知道她什么意思
I didn't know what she was talking about.
她说 "我要的是个女孩 不是个异装癖"
She said, "I asked for a girl, not a drag queen."
我向她保证 这些谣言想抹黑福特经纪公♥司♥
I swore to her these were lies meant to tarnish the Ford Agency
摧毁你的星途
and diminish your stardom.
但消息已经传开了
But word has spread.
-人人都要和你解约 -不要
- Everyone has pulled your contracts. - No.
他们说我们有虚假表述和欺诈的行为
They're claiming misrepresentation, fraud.
我不是个骗子 你觉得我是个骗子吗
I'm not a fraud. You think I'm a fraud?
不是
No.
看着我 安吉尔
Look at me. Angel.
当时你带着最真实的自己来见了我
You came to me as you are.
但这世界还不够包容
But the world isn't ready yet.
不 不要啊
No. No.
哇哦 看来你男人不在家 你就自己偷♥欢♥了
Uh- oh. I see you got happy hour going on without your man.
我陪你喝
I'm- a join you.
怎么了
What's going on?
-我今天去见了福特女士 -然后呢
- I saw Miss Ford today. - Yeah?
她给你安排工作了吗
She got some work for you?
再也不会有工作了 帕比
Ain't gonna be no more work, Papi.
-什么意思 -他们发现了
- What you mean? - They found out.
所有人都知道我是个变性人了
Everybody knows my T.
有一次拍摄的时候
There was some boy from ballroom that...
有个工作人员去过舞会 他把我的事抖出去了
that worked on one of my shoots and he ran his mouth.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表