剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
现在整个时尚圈
And now the whole fashion industry...
都觉得我是个冒牌货
thinks I'm a fake.
他们都要和我解约
They pulled my contracts.
-我完了帕比 -不 宝贝 你才刚入行
- I'm done, Papi. - Nah, baby girl. You just got in the game.
你现在24岁 至少还能在这行干10年以上
You're 24, you got at least ten more years left in the industry.
帕比
Papi.
我是个变性人
I'm a transsexual.
我本来一天都混不下去的
I wasn't supposed to last one day,
更不用说当模特工作了整整一年
let- let alone one whole year, working as a model.
全世界都觉得我们就是怪物
The whole world thinks we ain't nothing but freaks.
我们就应该蜷缩在暗无天日的角落里
We're supposed to be lurking in the shadows somewhere.
要是被人看到了 他们还要嗤笑
And if anybody's looking at us, they laughing.
嫌我们脏了他们的眼
They don't want to see us.
我不觉得
I do.
你是个明星
You're a star.
不 我...我不管
Ain't... I don't, I don't care
其他人怎么想你 怎么说你 安吉尔
what other people think or say about you, Angel.
这世界应该瞩目于你
You supposed to be seen by this world.
还没到山穷水尽 相信我
It ain't over, trust me.
-没希望了 帕比 -宝贝
- Yes, it is, Pap... - Baby.
过来 来
Come here. Come here.
来我身边 过来
Come here. Come here.
没事的 没关系的
It's okay. It's okay.
还有机会的
It ain't over.
相信我 我有这种感觉
Trust me, I got you.
还有我在
I got you.
你听到了吗 不咳嗽了
You hear that? No cough.
你可能是不咳了
You may not be coughing,
但肺里还有感染
but there's still an infection in there.
还要多久我才能痊愈回家
How long until this thing clears up and I can go home?
可能 至少再留院一周
Well, maybe a... at least another week.
朱迪 你跟我说实话
Judy... be real with me.
你觉得我还剩多少日子
How much time you think I really got left?
这没法确定
There's no way of knowing.
艾滋病很难预测
AIDS is so unpredictable.
这取决于你把自己照顾得有多好
Depends how well you take care of yourself,
还有你的生活环境
and your surroundings.
你觉得我的美甲店里的化学物质
Do you think the chemicals from my salon
和我的肺炎有关吗
had something to do with me getting pneumonia?
肯定是没什么好处
They sure didn't help.
你可能要考虑一下你的生意了
You might want to reconsider your trade,
要不就别干了
maybe even retiring.
你的T细胞数量这么低 会符合残疾人的条件
With your low T cell count, you'll qualify for a disability.
残疾人
Disability?
亲爱的 现在你的身体是第一位
Sweetheart, your body's the boss now,
你只能按照身体的需求来
and you have to do what it tells you,
不一定要做你想做的
not necessarily what you want to do.
我才30岁
I'm only 30 years old.
那样活着算怎么回事
What kind of life is that?
亲爱的 我知道这不容易
Sweetie, I know this isn't easy.
对我这样的女人来说从来就没活得容易过
It ain't never been easy for a girl like me.
我不知道为什么我还要自欺欺人
I don't know why I fooled myself into thinking
觉得我只要奋力抗争
that if I fought hard
保持乐观 与人为善
and stayed... positive and did right by people,
我的命就有救
I would be the one whose life was spared.
或许我的身体是在告诉我 别挣扎了
Maybe my body is telling me I should just stop.
我可真为我这独一无二的小宝贝骄傲
I'm so proud of my little one and only.
我们的舞会主题都是她自己想的
She came up with our prom theme all by herself.
你去跟他说
You go ahead and tell him, honey.
"内战:乱世佳人"
The Civil War: Gone with the Wind...
宝贝
Baby.
现在很热
It's very hot right now.
-是啊 -喂 干嘛 你能歇歇吗
- Yeah... - Uh, yo! Wha... can you relax?
你能不能低调一些
Can you take it down a few million notches?
-不 我还要更高调一点 -我的天
- Nah, I'm gonna take it up a few levels. - Oh, my God.
你看
Look at this.
"埃斯特班·马丁内兹
"Esteban Martinez,
优秀演艺事业经纪人
Talent Manager Extraordinaire.
负责模特 演员 歌♥手 舞者"
Models, actresses, singers, dancers."
你现在想当经纪人了
So you're trying to be a manager now?
你的事业我就打理得很好
You know how good I look after you.
我知道 但你给我签了几份工作
Y-Yeah, I know, but what jobs have you booked me?
首先 经纪人不只是签工作的
First of all, managing ain't just about booking jobs.
-那是干嘛的 -第二
- So then, what is it about? - Second of all,
我有一串名单 上面都是摄影助理
I got a Rolodex full of modern photographer assistants
-还有各行各业的一些新人 -什么
- and junior people from every job you ever been on. - What?
她们正欣欣向荣 我们要保驾护航
They're moving up, and we're gonna be right there with 'em.
做这些经纪工作是为了
But so much of-of-of managing is making sure
保留你的天赋 呵护你的信心
your talent feels taken care of, confident,
等到机会来了重新拾起
and picking them up when they need it.
-这就是我的特长 -我知道
- That's my specialty. - I know it is,
但这些模特
but ain't none of these models
都不会想跟一个多米尼加地头蛇共事吧
gonna want to work with a Dominican from the hood.
我不会跟她们共事
I don't want to work with them.
我想找你这样的女孩 被遗忘的女孩
I want to work with girls like you, girls from the scene.
那些沧海遗珠
All the neglected but beautiful members of society.
我不想她们再像你一样被伤害
I don't want anyone to get hurt the way you did.
宝贝
Babe.
你太善良了
You're too sweet for this world.
但你也知道我的经历
But you know what happened to me.
我就说实话了 别费心思了
I'm telling you, don't bother.
没人想要我们 没人想见我们
Don't nobody want us, don't nobody want to see us,
没人想跟我们扯上关系
don't nobody want nothing to do with us.
好吧
All right.
-等着瞧 -随你
- Just watch me. - Mm.
事情是这样的 我准备弄个经纪公♥司♥
Yeah, so that is the story. Look, I'm-I'm starting an agency
-需要一些年轻女孩 -我有老鸨了
- and I'm looking for girls. - I already got a pimp.
他要是知道你在挖墙角
And if he sees you trying to steal me away,
他会揍死你
he'll beat your ass.
我不是老鸨
Well, good news, I'm not a pimp.
我是经纪人
I'm a talent manager.
我的目标是建立自己的公♥司♥
My goal is to have my own company
聘用别的经纪人为我效劳
with managers working for me,
就像我的偶像约翰·卡萨布兰卡斯
like my hero John Casablancas.
美国模特经纪人
我能帮你找份正经工作
I could get you real, legit jobs.
我以前倒是拍过色情写♥真♥
I did some modeling for a porno mag once.
想象一下
Picture it:
艾丽卡拍的一个玉兰油广♥告♥
an Oil of Olay campaign starring Elektra.
-我能想象 -我也是 这就是我想说的
- I can see it. - Me, too. That's what I'm talking about.
艾丽卡 我需要有个人同意
Elektra, I just need one girl to say yeah.
帮我向她们证明我是认真的
Help me show these girls I'm for real.
你不是安吉尔的经纪人吗
Don't you represent Angel?
-嗯 -那你怎么搞好我们两个人
- Mm-hmm. - How are you gonna do right by both of us?
我要是签的工作比她多
What's she gonna say when I start
她又会怎么说
booking more jobs than her?
你很有魅力 巧舌如簧
You're a charming boy, and you've got a silver tongue
野心也十足
with plenty of ambition.
但光瞧瞧你刚被识破的女友就知道
But look no further than your recently-clocked girlfriend
您雄心壮志 还想把她们
to know that you may as well be looking to
都训练成宇航员呢
train the girls to be astronauts.
-你知道我更好看 -呃
- You know I'm better looking. - Well...
我不觉得 你们类型不同
I-I wouldn't say that. Y'all just different types.
你想当我的经纪人
You want to be my manager and you think
却觉得别的女孩更漂亮
another girl is prettier than me?
不不
No, no...
-拜拜 -好吧
- Boy, bye. - Right. Cool.
幼稚
Child...
你别丢啊
You ain't got to throw 'em.
去卖♥♥人们想要的东西吧
Try selling something that people actually want,
比如说保险或者汉堡包
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表