剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
*直到不能布吉*
*You can't boogie...*
你这是什么屎一样的车技
Hey! You drive like shit!
就像你一样啊 贱男人
You look like it, bitch!
*跳到力尽筋疲*
*Boogie no more*
*听这音乐里*
*Listen to the music*
-天啊 母亲大人 小心啊 -我天
- Oh, my God. Mother, look out! - Oh, my God!
当心点
Look out.
老天爷啊
Oh, my goodness.
他没说错 真是没见过比你还烂的司机
He's right. You're the worst driver I ever seen.
-我怎么不知道你有驾照 -我是没有
- I didn't know you had a license. - I don't.
我从1♥1♥4♥大道的杂货店买♥♥了一个
I bought one out of the bodega on 144th Street.
-什么 -啥玩意儿
- What?! - What?!
租车得要驾照
They required it to rent the car.
我还升级要了这辆车
I even upgraded us to this.
靓女们 我们这周末可是超有范的旅行
We're traveling in style this weekend, ladies,
艾丽卡母后包你们一切
and it's all on Mother Elektra.
你们这些小婊砸付了酒钱就行
All you bitches need to pay for is the cocktails.
大姐 这话味道有点不对哦
Man, something smells fishy about this.
这只是海的味道 布兰卡小亲亲 放轻松
That's just the ocean, Blanca dear. Just relax.
-马上就到了 -到哪儿
- We're nearly there. - Where?
*快来舞池里 一起布吉*
*Get down, boogie oogie oogie*
*快来舞池里 一起布吉*
*Get down, boogie oogie oogie*
*快来*
*Get down...*
婊贝
Bitch.
天惹
Oh, my God.
快让我下车
Get me out of this.
不是吧 你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吧
No way. No motherfucking way!
-我们住这儿吗 -没错
- Are we staying here? - Yes, we are.
亲爱的 跟着艾妈永远有肉吃
Always trust in Mother Elektra, darling.
丁字步
T stance.
五 六
Five, six.
-七 -八
- Seven. - Eight.
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
天啊 这简直就是
Oh, my God. This is, like, straight out
《建筑文摘》上才有的地方
Architectural Digest or something.
这贵妃榻必须得是本可的
I call dibs on this couch right here.
别急 你们都有自己的房♥间
No, no, no. You all get your own bedrooms,
当然 主卧归我
though the master is mine, obviously.
一会儿我们在放映室看《家庭聚会》
We'll be watching House Party in the screening room later.
喜欢什么尽管从酒窖里拿
Retrieve anything you like from the wine cellar.
车♥库♥是不能进的
The garage is off-limits.
车♥库♥里有什么
What's in the garage?
看 我就说事有蹊跷
See, I knew something was fishy about this.
你是绑♥架♥了他 偷了他的房♥子吗
Did you kidnap this man and steal his house?
你把老娘当什么了 是他请我们来的
What do you take me for? He invited us.
我三言两语诱导了一下
Practically begged me to come,
他就求着我来了
once I planted the idea in his head.
他能听到我们说话吗
Can he hear us?
带着头套和耳机就听不到
Not with the hood and headphones on.
这我就不懂了
So, I don't get it.
他掏钱让你把他弄到这儿来
He-He's paying you to take him down here
然后呢 到底要干嘛
and-and-and... and do what exactly?
我安排了个妹子和他一起过来 把他安置好
Oh, I had a girl come up with him earlier to set him up.
我的任务就是每隔几个小时来看看他
My job is just to check on him every few hours,
-逗弄他一下 -可是
- tease him a little. - But, uh,
他这样怎么上厕所
how does he go to the bathroom in this thing?
我们这周末都不给他进食
We deprive him of food all weekend long,
所以不用担心他上大号♥
so no worries about number two.
小号♥的话 他想尿的时候就直接尿
Otherwise, he just goes when he has to.
妹子 我天啊 男人也太恶心了
Oh, girl. Oh, my God. Men are so fucked up.
-好吧 -安吉尔 露露
- Okay. - You know what? Angel, Lulu,
你们准备一下去海边 我们俩单独聊聊
y'all go get ready for the beach. We need a moment.
-行啊 -没问题
- Okay. Mm-hmm. - Okay. Yeah.
我们可不能重蹈覆辙
We are not having another situation like the other time.
别担心
Don't worry.
那面具没遮住他的嘴巴
The mask doesn't cover his mouth.
他绝对安全 看
He's perfectly safe. Look.
乔仔 这是布兰卡
Joe, Blanca.
布兰卡 这是乔仔
Blanca, Joe.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是不是感觉有点脱水了 乔
Mm. Feeling dehydrated, Joe?
-头晕不 -没
- Light-headed? - No.
我感觉倍儿棒
I'm feeling amazing.
这车♥库♥里热得要死
I'm loving being out here,
让我欲罢不能
where it's still scorching hot in the garage.
还更加孤寂
And even more isolated.
快给我遮上吧
And cover me up again?
我们隔多久回来好
How long before we should come back?
明天
Tomorrow?
过几个小时我们就会来看你的
We'll check back in a couple of hours.
好了 亲爱的 去沙滩吧 走啦
Okay. Let's hit the beach, darling, come on.
我们明明能来这里像电影明星一样享受生活
You know, why the hell are we cooped up on that stinking island
怎么就一直待在
when we could be out here,
那个臭烘烘的岛上
living like movie stars?
没有挤得满头大汗的地铁
No sweaty subways,
也没有摩天大楼不断吸热
no skyscrapers to trap the heat.
真是人间天堂
This is heaven.
可不是嘛
Yes, it is.
我长这么大
You know, all my life,
住的地方离这里就一小时车程
I've lived an hour away from here,
而这却是我第一次见到大海
and this is the first time I've ever seen the ocean.
我不在的母亲以前告诉我
You know, my late mother used to tell me,
"狂妄自大的时候
"If you ever feel too big for your britches,
就去海边看看大海
go to the ocean and stare at it.
这会让你感到谦卑"
It'll make you feel small."
现在我懂了她的话
Now I know what she was talking about.
《It Must Have Been Love》——Roxette
*卧室里*
*This air of silence*
*一片静谧*
*In the bedroom...*
要下海玩玩嘛
Should we dip our toes in?
绝对不去 我看过无数遍《大白鲨》再清楚不过
No way. I've seen Jaws way too many times to know better.
而且 我这么可口 鲨鱼怎么会放过我
Besides, I taste too sweet for sharks to resist.
姐妹 我发梢刚做过保养
Girl, I just got my edges laid,
这周末坚决不沾水
and I'm not going near any water this weekend.
安吉尔
Angel?
好吧 不过你们不能笑我
All right, now, y'all don't laugh at me,
我怕水
but I am terrified of water.
我不会游泳
I don't know how to swim.
我以前一直想学
I mean, I always wanted to learn,
但廉租♥房♥♥哪里有游泳池
but there ain't no pools in the projects.
有一天我爸带我去了
One day my father brought me over to the, uh,
布朗克斯北边一个高级乡村俱乐部
fancy country club up north in the Bronx.
他说他终于能教我游泳了
He said he was gonna finally teach me how to swim,
但当我们到了那里
but then when we got there, girl,
他们在前台就拦下了我们
they ain't let us past the front desk.
安慰你一下 我也不是什么游泳健将
If it's any consolation, I'm not a good swimmer either.
不如现在一起学啊
How 'bout we teach each other right now?
-不要不要不要 -怎么了
- Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. - What?
-不行 绝对不行 -我们拉着手
- Ain't no way. Hell no. - We'll hold hands.
我们不去水深没过大腿的地方
We won't go past our thighs.
-我要是被水母蜇了怎么办 -重点是鲨鱼
- What if I get stung by a jellyfish? - Shark.
走吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, come on, y'all.
下次这样一家人出来要猴年马月了
When are we gonna ever do this again as a family?
这可是度假
This is our vacation.
走吧 实现一下我们的梦想
Come on, let's live out our dreams.
神啊 行吧
Jesus Christ. All right.
你俩在这儿待着吧 走啦安吉尔
Y'all can stay here. Come on, Angel.
拜拜 姐姐们
Bye, girls.
好好玩
Have fun.
-别被咬了 -我真应该送这死丫头去上上学
- Don't get bit. - I should've sent that damn girl to school.
你得答应不松开我 我才下水
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表