剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
-你想看一眼吗 -不
- Do you want to see it? - No.
说实话 你真应该把传♥单♥
Actually, put your flyer back in the window,
和任何能让你被扫地出门的玩意收起来
anything to get you out of here sooner.
但是为了证明我不是铁石心肠
And just to prove I don't have a heart of stone,
给你20块 支持你的抗艾表演秀
here's 20 bucks for your little AIDS night.
哎呦呦 整整20块钱呢
Oh, wow. 20 actual whole dollars.
知道吗
You know what?
我要出席并且亲自捐一笔钱
I'm gonna come and give a proper donation in person.
说不定还会唱一两首歌♥
Maybe I'll even sing a song or two.
我在罗格斯大学的时候可是响当当的歌♥后
I was quite the singer at Rutgers.
我本可以在演艺圈大展宏图
I could have had a career on the stage,
但老娘就是受不了对别人言听计从
but I just can't stand being told what to do,
所以才没当演员
so acting wasn't for me.
你好呀 室友
Hello, roomie.
-你叫什么名字 -路易斯·卡特
- What's your name? - Lewis Carter.
肺炎
Pneumonia.
普雷·特尔
Pray Tell.
缺血小板
Low platelets.
我真希望能说见到你很高兴
I wish I could say it was lovely to meet you.
你好 路易斯
Hey, Lewis.
你们两个都休息一下 我去给你们拿药
You two rest up. I'll be back with your meds.
我们认识吗
Hey. Hey, don't I know you?
不认识吧
I don't believe so.
我以为我认识附近所有的黑人骚鸡呢
I thought I knew all the black queens in town.
-你从来没去过舞会吗 -老天 没有
- You ever go to the balls? - God, no.
你可能在阿特曼奢侈品商场见过我
Perhaps you've seen me at B. Altman.
我之前在那工作
I used to work there.
您还是位上流骚鸡啊
She a posh queen.
我上过大学
I am a college-educated man.
不是什么骚鸡
I am not a queen.
你还好吗
You okay?
需要我叫护士来吗
You want me to buzz the nurse?
护士 护士
Nurse! Nurse!
我知道你们在搞什么名堂 是那个药
I know what you're doing! It's the drugs!
-药有问题 -他心脏病发作了
- Something's wrong. - He's having a heart attack.
你们在害他
You're hurting him.
-你们给他下了什么毒 -回你床上躺着
- What poison did you give him? - I need you to get back in your bed.
-你们给他下毒了 药有毒 -普雷 冷静
- You gave him poison! It's the drugs! - Pray, Pray, calm down.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我最亲爱的普雷·特尔 麻烦你早点上西天
My dearest Pray Tell, please die soon
好让我在地狱有小伙伴一起玩耍
so I can have some goddamn company here in hell.
你知道你很想我哒 爱你呦 坎蒂
You know you miss me. Love, Candy.
快屎叭 婊贝 亲亲抱抱 坎蒂
Die, bitch. XOXO, Candy.
你好 普雷·特尔
Hello, Pray Tell.
我给你带了点好消息 婊贝
I've come to give you good news, bitch.
天啦噜 他可是留了点好宝贝呢
Ooh, he left the good shit here.
这些安♥定♥片♥能让你的五脏六腑飘飘欲仙
These Valium make you feel like you're taking a warm bath inside.
你是鬼魂吗 还是我也死了
Are you a ghost? Or am I dead, too?
漂酿呀 婊贝
Ooh. Stunning, bitch.
我找了个新妹子给我化妆
I got this new girl doing my makeup.
在她男朋友把她干掉之前
She used to work at the Lancôme counter at Bloomingdale's,
她在高级商场的兰蔻专柜上班
before her boyfriend killed her.
所以我是在做梦吗
So I'm dreaming?
这一切都是梦 婊贝
It's all a dream, baby.
这是你首先要明白的
That's the first thing you learn.
我吗 老娘还在享受人生呢
Me? I'm having the time of my life.
稍后罗伯特·梅普尔索普要给我拍时尚大♥片♥
I'm doing a photo shoot later with Robert Mapplethorpe, then,
美国摄影师
然后和李一起共进午餐
I got lunch with Lee.
列勃拉斯哦 婊贝
That's Liberace, bitch.
美国钢琴家 歌♥手和演员
我还跟舞界大咖艾文·艾利上私教课
Am I'm taking private dance lessons from the one and only, Alvin Ailey.
非裔美国编舞家和活动家
所以你和死于艾滋的人相亲相爱到永远了
So you're spending eternity with people who died from AIDS?
这可是老娘的专属天堂
That's my Heaven.
你得去找你自己的
You make your own.
我喜欢和了解我的人在一起
I prefer to be around people who understand me.
-你会明白的 -不 我不会
- You'll see. - No, I won't.
短时间内不会
Not anytime soon.
我要和它斗争下去
I'm gonna fight.
为了什么
For what?
为了再参加场舞会吗
To go to another ball?
为了在悲伤寂寞 顾客越来越少的
To have another drink at a sad, lonely bar
酒吧里一人饮酒醉吗
where the crowd just gets smaller and smaller every night?
你想成为最后一个活着的人
You want to be the last one standing?
在和每一位朋友道别之后死去吗
After you done said goodbye to every last one of your friends?
可我还活着
I'm alive.
苦中一定会有乐的
There's always joy mixed in with all of that pain.
你对痛苦一无所知 普雷·特尔
You don't know pain, Pray Tell.
你可以握住爱人的手
You may have held the hand of your lovers
而他们却大小便失禁 胆汁都吐出来了
while they shit themselves and drowned in their own bile,
但你躺在病床上的时候
but when it's you in that bed
圣母布兰卡会握着你的手
and you got Saint Blanca holding your hand
看着你 叨叨那些屁话
and looking down at you with all her bullshit.
到时候你就会想我怎么没早点安详地死去
You're gonna wish you would've given up gracefully sooner.
等等
Wait.
你说那些"了解你的人"
What did you mean when you said
是什么意思
that those people understand you?
坎蒂 你得了艾滋吗
Candy, did you have AIDS?
我从未告诉过任何人
I never told nobody.
我一直很小心
I was always careful,
什么方法都用了
with all my tricks.
每次戴套 没有例外
Condoms every time, no exceptions.
我不想伤害任何人
I'm not trying to hurt nobody.
但人们知道你患病后就会对你另眼相看
But people treat you different when you they know you're sick.
但是
But...
我是你的慈悲天使
I'm your Angel of Mercy.
吃了吧 不会痛的
Take these. It won't hurt.
我保证
I promise.
你就轻飘飘地离开了
You'll just float on away.
你再一睁眼
Next thing you know,
就是和佩里·埃利斯
you're in a bike ride along the river...
美国时装设计师
还有史蒂夫·鲁贝尔
with Perry Ellis
美国企业家 纽约迪斯科舞厅54的合伙人
在河边骑行
and Steve Rubell.
我害怕
I'm afraid.
每个人都怕死
Everyone is.
吃了吧
Here.
相信我
Trust me.
我不想吃
I don't want to.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-我们停电了 -发生了什么
- We lost power. - What happened?
我扶你回床上去吧
Let's get you back into bed.
-来吧 -谢谢
- Come on. Come on. - Gracias.
你唱什么
Why are you singing?
-我在给你唱歌♥ 儿子 -别叫我儿子
- I'm singing for you, son. - Don't call me son.
我不是你儿子
I'm not your son.
以前这首歌♥能让你放松
That song used to relax you.
是 而我放松了之后
Yeah. And then what would you do
你又会做什么
after I was good and relaxed?
你得原谅我 儿子
You've got to forgive me, son.
不然即使到时间尽头
Or else you're gonna be carrying me
我都是你的负担
until the end of time.
你不值得我原谅
You don't deserve my forgiveness.
但是我还是会原谅
But I got to give it anyway.
为了我自己
For me.
而不是你
Not for you.
我不记得我犯了什么大错
I don't remember what I did so wrong.
你错就错在拒绝说出真♥相♥
What you did was refuse to tell the truth.
你发现我母亲在我父亲死后极度空虚
That you found my mother so desperate for a man
趁机说服她嫁给你
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表