剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
四点
Four o'clock?
喂 是的 我是布兰卡
Hello? Yeah, this is Blanca.
女士
Ma'am.
-你好 女士 -抱歉
- Hello, ma'am? - Sorry.
你说你的店里有
You said there was acetone
丙酮和高纯度异丙醇
and isopropyl alcohol on the premises.
你知道这些东西是易燃物吗
You are aware that those substance are highly flammable?
这些玩意随时能把一片地炸平
The kind of stuff that could blow a place up.
嗯 但这是美甲店啊
Yeah, of course. But this was a nail salon.
我要用这些东西来做指甲的
Those kinds of chemicals are needed for my business.
我从不疏忽 再说我不吸烟
I'm not a careless person, and I don't smoke,
这里见不到半根烟头 半点火星
so ain't no lighter flames or cigarettes in here.
你听说过哪家美甲店
When was the last time you ever heard of a nail salon
无缘无故炸毁吗
blowing up out of nowhere?
稍等一下
Excuse me.
我的店铺怎么了
What happened to my building?
这都烧没了 我怎么修得好
This is devastating. How will I recover?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
这门面是我的 亲爱的
My name is on the deed, sweetheart.
我正在去乡下别♥墅♥避暑的车上
I was in the car heading to my summer cottage
接到电♥话♥说我的店铺被烧没了
when I got the call that my property had burned down.
-你说可不可怕 -嗯
- Isn't that terrible? - Yeah.
我所有的储蓄都投入到这家店了
I put all of my savings into this salon, and somehow,
我也不知道被烧掉的货物和家具要获得赔偿
I didn't know that insurance was needed to cover the supplies
还要购买♥♥保险
and furniture and all of my stuff!
一眨眼的工夫 一切都没了
It went up into smoke just like that.
吃一堑长一智
You live and you learn.
跟你较量这阵子
Going toe-to-toe with you,
我学到了该如何自我保护
I learned what protecting yourself really looks like.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
对此 我很感激
And for that, I will be grateful.
在我俩吵架之后
After our squabble,
我提高了这栋楼的保险金额
I raised the insurance coverage on this building.
我就感觉这种不幸可能会发生
I just had a feeling something like this could happen.
明年春天来这看 我会把租金翻三倍
Come next spring, I'll triple the rent,
总能吸引来想在这贫民窟之间取得
attracting tenants that will breathe a breath of fresh air
-清净之地的租客 -是的
- into this ghetto enclave. - Yeah, this place
这地方可太需要翻新了
is right on track for a much-needed makeover.
我会怀念跟你的争辩
How I will miss our conversations.
我这个夏天都会记挂着你回到家
I will relish all summer the thought of you back home,
回到你布朗克斯那个没电梯的凄凉房♥子
in your grim little Bronx walk-up,
在八月38度的大热天整理丙烯酸指甲油
filing acrylics in the sweltering 100-degree August heat.
舞会主题是
The category is...
活着
Live...
工作
Work...
姿态
Pose!
《姿态》
第二季 第九集
就走了吗
Leaving already?
夏天一到 没必要像往常一样待到三点
My usual 3:00 is gone for the summer.
整个夏天
The whole summer?
这个活是季节性的
This business is seasonal.
你不知道吗
Didn't you know?
跟码头揽客不一样
It's not like the piers.
八月时 大部分客户都出去度假了
Most of the clientele here take their vacation in August.
富人区都空了
The whole town clears out.
你不去看看你房♥间那个家伙吗
Shouldn't you be checkin' on that dude in your room?
我靠
Oh, shit!
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
已经有三个小时了吗
Has it been three hours already?
三个半小时
Three and a half.
你需要打屁♥股♥或者别的哪儿吗
Do you need a spanking or a beating of some kind?
不用
No.
再让我待一会儿好吗
Just leave me a little while longer, please?
我还有别的事情
I have other business to attend to.
纽约哪个角落不要老娘操心
I'm a woman of the world.
我不想整天待在这里
I don't want to stay here all day long.
那你走吧
Then leave.
没关系的
I don't care.
明早回来
Come back in the morning.
我喜欢独留于孤寂之中
I just like being left in isolation.
看不见 听不见
No sight, no sound,
只能感受得到身体受困的疼痛
feeling nothing but the pain of being in one position
和乳胶下湿热的汗水
and the warm sweat under the latex.
我能问问这有什么意义吗
May I ask what exactly is the point of this?
你可以自己独处 为什么要来这花钱买♥♥罪受
Why pay to be left alone when you can be left alone for free?
我不是花钱来独处
I'm not paying to be left alone.
我是花钱来感受期待的痛楚
I'm paying to feel the pain of anticipation.
我不会留你在这过夜
I'm not leaving you here all night.
上一个用自己玩具的人
I don't have good experiences
就没好事发生
with leaving people to their own devices.
好吧
Okay.
那我能明天再来吗
Can I come back tomorrow, though?
我以为你是华尔街干大事的人
I thought you were a bigwig on Wall Street.
你怎么不跟他们一起出城度假
Aren't you leaving town like the rest of them?
我在海滩边有处好地儿
I got a great place at the beach,
但我不怎么去
but I almost never go.
我更喜欢这里
I like it better here, where it's...
热情似火
really hot.
你说海滩度假房♥
Beach house, you say?
我的天 这太热了
Oh, my gosh, it's so hot.
我知道 窗户开了吗
Hey, I know. Is the window open?
这种气温把雪糕拿出来
A popsicle in this heat
就跟丢了个雪球进岩浆一样
is like throwing a snowball in hell.
你能别抱怨了吗
Do you ever stop complaining?
-不能 -那就现在开始学
- No. - Well, then, now's a good time to learn.
给
Here, girl.
我不敢相信美甲店没了
Girl, I can't believe the salon is gone.
跟她们说说真♥相♥
Come on, tell 'em what happened.
我也证明不了
I can't prove anything, but...
但我觉得是她自己烧的店子
I think she set the place afire herself.
-为了骗保 -纵火
- For the insurance. - Arson?
如果那破店是我的 我也会这么做
I'd do the same if I owned that shithole.
-艾丽卡 -对不起 女儿
- Elektra! - Sorry, daughter.
这高温把我搞疯了
I'm crazy from this heat.
没事 我很感谢
That's okay, I appreciate
-你们过来安慰我 -我倒是想安慰
- y'all coming over to support. - I hope so.
可我热的像是撒旦在第七层炼狱
I feel like I'm being fucked by Satan himself
把我♥操♥的奄奄一息
in the seventh circle.
警♥察♥在调查了吗
Are the authorities investigating?
我没这权势
I ain't got no power.
这不是我们第一次
This isn't the first time any of us have met
遇到困难
with adversities.
比如这个房♥子 在八月热如炼狱
This tenement in August, for instance.
-我的天 -你不能放弃 母后
- Oh, my gosh. - You can't give up, Ma.
我从没想过我的模特事业能走到今天
I never thought my modeling career would be what it is,
但你还是鼓励了我
but you encouraged me.
如果我可以 你也一定可以
If I could do it, you most definitely can.
不 这不是一回事
No, it's not about that.
我一生的积蓄都花在那个店子上
I spent my life savings on that salon.
所以继续赚钱 再开一家 没事的
So, Ma, just save again and get another one. You be a'ight.
你能不能别这么云淡风轻
Will you stop saying it's all right?!
我的机会来过 又没了
My opportunity came and went.
我指望的所有东西 孩子 美甲店 都没了
Everything I live for, my kids, my salon, it's gone.
没事的
It's all right, girl.
她可能中暑了
I think she's having a heat stroke.
贱♥人♥ 你可以别逼逼
Bitch, would you stop complaining
-天气了吗 -闭嘴 我们都很热
- about the damn heat? - Shut up! We are all hot.
我身处炼狱之中
I am in purgatory.
感觉有人覆了一盆地狱火在我身上
It feels like someone turned this thermostat up to "Inferno".
-你家不是有空调 -是的
- Well, you're the one with the air-conditioning. - Right.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表