剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Being a survivor is a blessing and a curse.
我们挺过来了
And we're surviving
我们有义务帮助晚辈
and we have to help those kids.
普雷有主意了
Pray has a plan.
什么
What is it?
他们需要一次活动
Those children need a caper.
普雷 活动
Pray, a caper?
老爹我自有妙计
And Daddy got a little something-something up her sleeve.
你们迟到了
You're late.
现在才上午十点
It's 10:00 in the morning.
要上课了 快坐下
School's in session. Have a seat.
什么课啊
What we learning?
自我尊重 自我负责 自我激励
Self-respect. Responsibility. Motivation.
你们三个现在都是迷途的羔羊
The three of y'all have lost y'all way.
不不不 大错特错 我们都是拼命工作的人儿
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. We've worked hard.
我们那点本事没有用武之地
I mean, it's not our fault that things
又不是我们的错
in our professional life just didn't work out.
我以为你已经给巡演跳舞了
I thought you were a tour dancer.
怎么黄了
What happened to that?
都回复我说不予录用 就这么回事
Callbacks with no hires. That's what happened.
我一直在努力 就是没人用我
And I'm trying, but I'm just not booking.
看来你碰壁了
So you've hit a bump in the road.
欢迎来到真实的世界
Welcome to the world.
你们的故事里不应该只有失败
Y'all stories don't just have to be about failure.
还要有绝处逢生
It needs to be about resilience.
所以
So...
我和普雷给你们仨找了个活儿干
me and Pray got a job for you three.
薪水怎么样
Well, how much does it pay?
我在夜店可还能拿到不少小费
'Cause I'm still pulling good tips down at the club.
酬劳就是帮你们长经验
It pays in experience.
而且这是有意义的
It pays in purpose.
ACT UP打算搞一个倡导
ACT UP is looking to make a statement
安全性行为的活动
about safe sex,
他们准备搞个大新闻
and they want to do something that's gonna get on the news.
所以我和布兰卡想出个剑走偏锋
So Blanca and I have come up with a little caper
的奇招
with flair.
你们三个要去城北
The three of you are gonna head upstate
从那些上流老女人的郊区别♥墅♥里挑一幢
and wrap one of those high society dames's country house
给它带上套套
in a giant condom.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
很好笑吗
What's so funny?
大妹子 这真是疯求了
Girl, that's crazy.
选哪个倒霉蛋的房♥子啊
I mean, whose house?
弗雷德丽卡·诺曼家
Frederica Norman's.
这是一石二鸟的选择
I thought I might kill two birds with one stone.
正好让别人看看她有多不开窍
It's an opportunity to highlight her bigotry
还能宣传一下使用避孕套
and get the message out about condom use.
这还真有点疯狂
Yeah, this is crazy.
我们去哪儿找个房♥子那么大的套啊
How we gonna find a condom that's big as a house?
给你一周 去想办法
You got a week. Figure it out.
就一周吗 我们摆个卖♥♥柠檬水的摊子都要三天
A week? It'll take us three days to put up a lemonade stand.
本来就不是易事
It's not supposed to be easy.
我们不是因为你们跌倒而生气
It's not just about being mad you fell down.
是因为爱你们才要教你们站起来
It's about loving you enough to show you the way to get up.
好啦
Okay,
头脑风暴怎么样了
so what's on the brainstorming list so far?
一 买♥♥它一千个避孕套 然后粘起来
One, buy a thousand condoms and glue 'em together.
二 用一千箱关键食品超♥市♥的保鲜膜
Two, use a thousand boxes of plastic wrap
裹住那房♥子
from Key Food to wrap around the house.
就这点
That's it?
怎么滴了
What's wrong?
感觉自己蠢爆了
I feel so dumb.
我以前还算是聪明
I used to be smart.
我上过社区大学
I did community college
还学了会计课程
and I took accounting classes.
现在呢
And now...
现在我就是个没脑子的脱衣舞娘
now I'm just some dumb stripper
自己干啥啥不行
who can't do nothing on her own.
别这样
Oh, come here.
坎蒂不在了
I didn't realize
我才意识到她以前操了多少心
till Candy was gone how much she took care of things.
你知道吗
You know what?
你这么想就大错特错了 听我说
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Listen to me.
世人觉得我们傻得一逼
The world thinks we're dumb,
因为我们没有体面的工作
'cause we don't have a fancy job
也不能像《经典剧场》里那样出口成章
or talk like Masterpiece Theatre.
但是我倒想看看
But I would love
那些哈佛高材生怎么能过好
to see some of those Harvard types
我们这种人生
try to figure our life out.
他们连一天都撑不下去
They wouldn't last a day.
如果此时此刻
Right now if you still here...
你还在自己的人生里坚持着
you know, living your life...
你就已经是个天才了
you already a genius.
看来这就是布兰卡和普雷·特尔想要的效果
Now, I know that's what Blanca and Pray Tell want.
他们要我们明白 我们也很聪明
They want us to remember how smart we are,
所以说
which is why...
我们得赶快完成这个任务
okay, we need to try to figure this out.
我们一筹莫展是因为我们把它
We're struggling because we're looking at this thing
看成一件宏大的事
as a big, giant thing, okay?
所以我们要化整为零
We need to just break it down into pieces.
一点点搞定
One step at a time.
所以首先 我们要去北边
And the first step is, we need to go up
量量那个房♥子
and measure the house
看那家伙要戴多大的套
and figure out how big the condom needs to be.
那去哪儿找那么大的套
How are we gonna find a condom that big?
我觉得我的尺寸和那房♥子差不多
I mean... we could always just use one of mine.
那倒是能套住玩偶的房♥子
Maybe if we were wrapping a doll house.
慢着
Hold up.
你们都见过那种超大的充气房♥子吧
Y'all ever seen one of those big inflatable houses
就是给小孩聚会玩的那种 集市上也有
they use at kids' parties and, like, fairs and stuff?
要是有厂家
What if there's a company
能给我们定制个那么大的
that can make us one that's the right size
充气套套呢
and shaped like a rubber?
我去查厂家的电♥话♥
I'll grab the Yellow Pages.
那么第三步就是
All right, so step three,
想办法付钱了
figuring out how the hell we're gonna pay for it.
打扰你的春梦了
Sorry to wake you.
我听说你昨天工作到很晚才回来
I heard you sneak in mad late from work last night.
你这么辛苦
Figured all that hard work
确实应该
deserved a...
吃顿好的犒劳一下
a nice home-cooked meal.
所以本可
So then I took it upon myself...
就亲自下厨了
to prepare you one.
我日 妹妹 我都不知道你还会做饭
Damn, girl. I ain't even know you cooked.
我可没见过你进厨房♥
I ain't never seen you in no kitchen.
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
聪明女人可从不亮底牌
You know a lady don't reveal her cards,
总是要留一手的
not all of them at once.
所以你今天要忙什么
So what you up to today?
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
福特女士给我搞了个俱乐部的会员
Miss Ford got me a membership at this club.
那家店叫奈尔斯
Called Nells.
许多杂♥志♥编辑和摄影师都去那儿
A lot of editorial people and photographers be there.
很明显 她要我去
Apparently. So she wants me to,
她想让我去交际一下 混个脸熟
she wants me to mingle and be seen.
-十四道街和八道街交叉口那家吗 -就是那里
- That's the one on 14th and 8th, right? - That's the one.
要知道以前我可是天鹅绒餐厅的盗圣
Yo, you know I used to pick pockets at the velvet rope.
我看也是
Of course you did.
那些人都拼了老命地往里挤
Them people were so desperate to get in.
根本顾不上钱包
They never minded their wallets.
安吉尔 你可是时尚圈新宠了 妞儿
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表