剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
They came to slay you hos tonight.
干得好 请亮分
Good work. Your scores.
10分 10分 10分 10分 10分
Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten.
大获全胜
Across the board!
那他妈也不是羽毛啊
Those aren't fuckin' feathers.
我知道 宝贝 可你永远到不了那个层次
I know, baby, but they better than yours would ever be.
真♥相♥难以接受吧
I know that's hard to take.
伊莱察小姐再度夺魁
And Miss Elektra takes another trophy.
真不知道你都放哪儿的
I don't know where you put 'em all.
好了 好了
All right, all right!
对对对 布兰卡妈妈 看这儿
Yes, yes, yes, Mother Blanca, listen here, listen here.
看来年度家母今晚不在状态啊
Looks like Mother of the Year is gonna be a bit more elusive this evening,
可我想告诉你们
but I want to let y'all know something.
有一个奖项你可以轻易夺得...
There is an award that I know that you can snatch with ease...
就是年度商业女强人
and that's Businesswoman of the Year!
你们这些小贱♥人♥还不知道
See, you bitches don't know nothin' about that!
我们的布兰卡妈妈
Our Mother Blanca
是个企业家
is an entrepreneur.
好吗
Okay?
她一直被人歧视
You see, and she's been discriminated against.
可她敢于发声
But she's been standing up
争取权益
for her rights.
不只为了她自己
And not just for herself
而是为这屋里所有人
but for everybody in this room!
我们要为权益而战
We got to fight for our rights.
我们要为彼此而战
We got to fight for each other.
也许你今晚只能空手而归
So you may not have taken the trophy home this evening,
可是 布兰卡妈妈 你是个闪闪发光的人
but, Mother Blanca, you are a shining example of excellence,
你永远是我心中的冠军
and you are always a champion to me.
昂首 挺胸
Stand tall, stand proud.
能聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
怎么了
What's going on?
还好吗
You okay?
我在想咱俩的事还有...
Yeah. I've, been doing some thinking about us and...
做检查时我跟你说的话
What I said to you when we got tested.
我爱你 瑞奇
I love you, Ricky.
真的
I do.
可...
But...
这一路以来我已经不爱自己了
somewhere along the way I've stopped loving myself,
我得... 想办法重新爱自己
and I need to... try to figure out how to love him again.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我们得分开一段时间
We need to take a break.
分开
A break?
不
Nah.
我还年轻...
I'm way too young to...
不想让一个人成为我的全部...
have somebody already be my everything. I...
那... 你要跟我分手
So... you're breaking up with me?
你该料到了吧
You can't be surprised.
你可以不承认
I mean, you can deny it,
可我知道你跟克里斯睡了
but I know that you slept with Chris.
我不怪你
And-and-and that is okay.
我希望你能够追求别人
I want you to be able to pursue that.
别这样
Don't-don't do this.
宝贝
Babe.
为我们争取
Fight for us!
戴蒙
Damon.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
我不能没有你
I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.
如果你...
If you...
需要建议 可以去找布兰卡
Want advice, than you can go to Blanca.
我...
I...
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很高兴你来见我
I'm so happy you came to see me.
有免费酒水
For free booze?
随时恭候 亲爱的
Anytime, honey.
我知道你为什么叫我来
I know why you invited me here.
是为什么呢
And why is that?
你想劝我别再逼你吃药
For you to tell me to stop pushing my medicinal agenda.
你不想用西药
You don't want Western medicine.
想按自己的方式抗争
You want to fight it your way.
我明白
I get it.
我不是要逼你
I'm not a pusher.
只是建议
I'm just an advocate.
我们还可以做朋友
But we can still be friends.
你要来点红酒吗
You want some wine?
不用了 我喝水就行
No, I'm good. I'm just gonna have some water.
为了健康
We're on a health kick now?
是的
Yes.
我想开始吃药了
I think I'm gonna start taking them.
是时候了 布兰卡
It's about time, Blanca.
药能救你的命
They're gonna save your life.
我很怕
I'm scared.
怕死
To die?
还是怕活
Or to live?
我天 你是我第一个顾客
My God, you're my first customer.
欢迎来到"时尚美甲"
Welcome to Vogue Nails.
有指甲贴片吗
Y'all got acrylics?
有 你想要多长
Yeah. How long you want 'em?
-越长越好... -好 来吧
- Long... - Okay, well, come on.
放心交给我吧
I'm gonna take good care of you.
她说"越长越好"
She said, "Long."
想做什么样的美甲 我这种怎么样
What kind of nails do you want? You want 'em like mine?
这...
This...
是娜奥米
is called the Naomi.
淫秽的代言人
It's all about the bawdy.
你要...
You gotta...
这腿能让你前途无量 妞儿
Them legs gon' get you far, girl.
打击 命中 浪起来
Hit, strike and work.
等等 你要用这翘臀打我
Hold on now. You hittin' me with the hips?
我用姿态
Gotta hit you with a pose.
我是戴蒙·伊万吉丽斯塔
I'm Damon Evangelista.
这是折手舞
and this is Vogue
一
one.
一
one.
我说了 按字母表排
I said, in alphabetical order.
香奈儿 迪奥 芬迪
Chanel, Dior, Fendi.
排好
Get it right.
不用 谢谢 我不饿
No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
反正我得时刻做好准备
And I need to be in fighting shape, anyway.
越来越多的折手舞者参加试镜了
Every day they have more and more auditions for Voguers.
你进入状态了 很好
You're focused. I like that.
我就是说一句
I'm-a just say it.
瑞奇不在这儿感觉少点什么
It don't feel right that Ricky's not here.
我尊重你选择了自己
I respect that you chose yourself,
可我们也爱他
but we loved him, too.
如果知道他加入温图尔
Let's see how much y'all love him
你们还那么爱他吗
when y'all hear he a Wintour now.
什么 你听谁说的
What? Who told you that?
算了 我根本不担心
You know what? I'm not even worried.
你应该担心
You should be.
伊莱察来阴的
Elektra don't play fair.
生活本就不公平
Well, guess what, life ain't fair.
伊万吉丽斯塔曾被人碾压
Evangelistas have been the underdogs before,
但这没有阻挡我们追梦的步伐
and that ain't stopped us from getting what's ours.
我们打败了伊莱察
We won against Elektra.
我和弗雷德丽卡针锋相对
I went toe-to-toe with Frederica
开了自己的沙龙
and got my own salon open.
妈的 我还在和艾滋抗争
And, shit, I'm fighting against AIDS.
-挺你 妈妈 -谢谢
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表