剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
为什么只有我们在这里
Why are we the only ones out here?
谁想来纽约最偏远的地方啊
Who wants to come to the most remote part of New York?
还以为人们会来表达敬意
You'd think people would come to pay their respects.
离久情疏
Out of sight, out of mind.
我累了
I'm tired.
这周我去了三个葬礼
I've been to three funerals this week.
三个 疗法呢
Three. Where's the cure?
我们得振作 普雷
Look, we got to keep it together today, Pray.
今天可漫长了
We got a long day ahead of us.
我知道
I know.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
心烦
It upsets me.
他叫... 基南
His name is... was Keenan.
基南·霍华德
Keenan Howard.
我来看看... 他的墓地
I'm here to see... his burial site.
你是家属吗
He's a relation of yours?
不算是
Not exactly.
我们约过 分了
We dated, we broke up. Listen.
他死于肺炎
He died of pneumonia
有人说他被埋在这儿了
and I was told he was buried here.
是这样 名字在这不重要
Here's the thing. Names don't matter here.
只是壕沟里的一堆棺材
Just a bunch of pine boxes in a ditch.
-没有墓碑吗 -欢迎来到哈特岛
- So no headstones? - Welcome to Hart Island.
只有一片乱坟岗 埋着家里没钱安葬的人
Just a mass grave of people whose families couldn't afford a burial
或者太平间无人认领的尸体
or unclaimed bodies from the morgue.
婴儿在后面的伯特坟场
Infants are out back in Potter's Field.
我们会隔离死于艾滋病的人
We quarantine the ones that died of AIDS,
不想让他们再感染别人了
don't want them infecting anyone else, you know.
可他们都已经死了
But they're already dead.
亲爱的 我们不知道这东西怎么传播
Sweetie, we don't know how this thing is spread.
走吧 普雷
Come on, Pray.
基南怎么会沦落于此
How did Keenan end up here?
-我以为他有家人 -不
- I thought he had family. - No.
和我们一样没人要
Orphaned just like the rest of us.
分手以后 我听说他病了
After we broke up, I heard that he had gotten sick
我试着联♥系♥他
and I tried to reach out.
可他可能...
But I think that he...
他因为得病...
he was embarrassed...
有些难为情
about getting sick.
他孤独死去
He died alone.
在狭小的单间公♥寓♥里
In that tiny studio apartment.
正值盛夏
In the dead of summer.
三周后才被人发现
Three weeks before anybody found him.
在高温下时间太久
Was lying in the heat for so long,
听说他的身体已经融化在了床垫里
I heard that his body just melted into the mattress.
我不接受 普雷
I'm not settling for this, Pray.
我们得做点什么
We got to do something.
-对吗 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
为了避免这种结局
Only way this isn't gonna be our reality
我们只能自助
is if we help each other.
因为他们什么都不会做的 相信我
'Cause they sure as hell aren't gonna do anything. Trust.
就在那
There it is.
朱迪跟我说过这儿 我还不相信
Judy told me about this place and I didn't believe her.
她... 她说这岛上
She... she said this island
曾经是肺结核病房♥
used to be a tuberculosis ward.
现在成了坟场
Now it's a burial site.
每个心形石头
Each one of these heart-shaped rocks
代表某个埋在这的人
represents someone buried here,
是他丢下的那个人放的
left by someone left behind.
那现在做什么
So, what now?
祈祷
We pray.
祈祷力量...
We pray for strength...
不懈斗争
to keep fighting.
对
Yeah.
主题是...
The category is...
活出彩...
Live...
浪起来...
Work...
秀出姿态
Pose!
布兰卡 要进来吗
Hi, Blanca. You want to come in?
好
Yeah.
和圣文森医院比 这里简直是泰姬陵
This place is like the Taj Mahal compared to St. Vincent's.
他们竟然要我等上六个星期
You know they had me on a six-week waiting list
才有医生看我的化验单
just to get a doctor to read my labs.
而且谢谢你这样帮我插队
By the way, thank you for squeezing me in like this.
为家人在所不辞
Anything for family, kid.
那结果怎么样
So, what does it say?
拿到的时候我想试着看看
I tried reading my labs when I picked it up,
可... 对我来说是外星语
but... it all looked like Klingon to me.
你的红血球数正常
Well, your red blood cells are good.
-我在检查你的CD4 -看吧
-I'm just checking out your CD4s. -See?
你又开始说外星语了
There you go again speaking that Klingon.
说人话 好吗
English, please?
CD4或者叫T细胞 多一点好
CD4s, or T-cells, are what we want a lot of.
那... 我有多少
So... how many I gots?
一定很多
'Cause I know I got a lot.
我戒了酒
I stopped drinking,
每天吃维他命
I take my Flintstone vitamins every day.
保持健康可能不足以抵抗艾滋病毒
Well, sometimes being healthy isn't enough for this virus.
你的T细胞掉到200以下了
Your T-cells have fallen bellow 200.
什么... 那意味着什么
What's... So? What's that mean?
意味着我们必须每月检测一次
It means we have to start monitoring you once a month
而不是三月一次了
instead of every three months.
你不再只是HIV阳性 而是患有艾滋
And we have to move your diagnosis of being HIV-positive to having AIDS.
什么
What?
所...
S...
所以我得了艾滋
So I have AIDS now?
就是个数字
Well, it's-it's just a number.
只是用来衡量病人需要多少关照
It's a way of flagging how much care a patient needs.
不 我感觉很好
Nah, I've been feeling fine.
感觉超赞
I've been feeling amazing, actually.
去年冬天 我孩子生病了
Last winter, when my kids got sick,
我连鼻涕都没流
I didn't have a sniffle at all.
有时很难判断HIV对免疫系统的作用
I mean, sometimes you can't tell what HIV is doing to your immune system.
那我要死了
So I'm dying.
不 你不是要死了
No. You're not dying.
你仍有足够多的T细胞来战斗
You still have plenty of T-cells to fight with,
可我们不能让这个数目再降低
but we can't let those numbers drop any lower.
那我该做什么
So what do I do?
这病没法治愈
It ain't no cure for this thing.
目前还不能
Not yet.
可有这个
But there is this.
AZT 它能减缓病毒的发展
AZT. It helps slow the progression of the virus
-只有这个了 -那不是给有钱人的吗
- and it's all we've got. - Ain't that stuff for rich folk?
制药公♥司♥确实需要盈利
Well, pharmaceutical companies are in the business of making a profit,
可我们社区有人关怀不幸之人
but there are folks in our community who care about the less fortunate.
他们可以免费获取这些药品
And they're the ones who can get us this shit for free.
当富裕的白皇后和她的朋友们
When the wealthy white queens and their friends
知道生命将尽 她们会打给我们
know that the end is coming close, they call us.
每次都一样
It's the same thing every time.
我们表达敬意
We pay our respects.
与之道别
We say our goodbyes.
然后收集吃剩的药
And then we collect the leftover meds.
他们的遗愿是
Their dying wishes are to make sure that
确保留下的不只是悲伤
the grief isn't the only thing they're leaving behind.
有些人只有抗生素
Some of them just have antibiotics.
但富人总有齐多夫定
But the rich ones always have AZT.
普雷·泰尔告诉我
Pray Tell told me about
他有位朋友也在用这种药
a friend of his who was on these meds.
这种药的毒性堪比化疗
He said it was as toxic as chemo.
一旦用上 就只能听天由命了
And once he got on 'em, his body completely gave out.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表