剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
我当时发现
One thing I noticed,
所有的看护都是黑人和棕色皮肤的人
all the orderlies were black and brown,
有的护士也是
some of the nurses too,
但所有医生都是白人
but every doctor was white.
我知道他们肯定也尽力了
I'm sure they did their best,
但是被同胞救治 对病情有好处
but I think it helps to be looked after by one of your own, you know?
你有梦想吗
Do you have a dream?
曾经有
I had one.
我是从事美容行业的 主要做美甲
I'm in the beauty profession, nails mostly.
最近开了自己的美甲店
I recently opened my very own salon,
但它被烧了
but it burnt down.
真糟糕 为你的事业难过
That's terrible, I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
我生来乐观
I'm a very optimistic person by nature.
但是我早就不会幻想外界
But I've got no illusions about the outside world
会有人给我支持
having my back.
外界吗
Outside world?
我们这群体 还有群体外的人
Um, you know, my community, and the outside world,
还有其他的那些
and all those things.
我都懂 布兰卡
I know, Blanca.
在我面前你可以做自己
You don't have to pretend with me.
-你是有和我这样的女孩在一起过吗 -没有
- So you've been with a girl like me before? - No.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
你是个漂亮
You're a beautiful,
风趣 深情的女人
funny, soulful woman.
我在乎的就只有这些
That's all that matters to me.
我肯定是在做梦
This has got to be a dream.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
你不是早就吻过了
Didn't you already do that earlier?
真正的吻
A real kiss.
我也没拦着你啊
I'm not stopping you.
她上哪儿去了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Where's she at, you guys?
她早该回来了 玩得过头了
She should've been here by now. This is crazy.
-我们要报♥警♥吗 -哦 天哪 天哪
-Do you think we should call the cops? -Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh.
你去哪里了 我们整晚都没合眼
Where have you been? We were up all night.
我以为他把你器官挖了弃尸大海
I thought he gutted and drowned you.
我们分分钟准备报♥警♥了
We were five minutes away from calling the po-po!
你们果然爱我
Aw, you really do love me.
真烦人
Bitch.
-你没事就好 -好了 小婊砸 快坐下
- I'm just glad you're okay. - Okay, bitch, sit down.
你们都干什么了 一五一十交代
What happened? Tell us everything.
来 坐这
Here, this for you.
好吧 我们的约会
Okay. It was...
-非常完美 -我就知道
- It was perfect. - I knew it!
我感觉自己就像是
I felt like I was the heroine,
是浪漫爱情剧的女主角
the star of some great romantic drama.
接着说 母后
Keep going, Mother.
我们要知道细节
Tell us the details.
我们去海边散了步
Oh, we went on a walk on the beach, uh...
我从没见过那么大的月亮
I ain't never seen the moon that big...
那么明亮的月光
that bright...
他的脸在月光下闪着光
His skin glistened in it.
姑娘们 我能看到他每一块肌肉的跳动
And girl, when I tell you them muscles was popping...
那他下半身那块呢
Mm... Yeah, but what about that muscle down there?
有料吗 一看就是尺寸不凡的 小妞
Was he packing, 'cause I know he was, girl! Ooh!
露露
Lulu!
我可没教你这么粗鲁
I didn't raise you to be so vulgar.
真是和坎蒂一个样
So Candy of you.
-超有料哦 婊贝 -我们只是亲热了一下
- That muscle, bitch. - All we did was make out.
很浪漫
It was romantic.
一点也不色情 只有真心和憧憬
Not lustful at all,and it was heartful and hopeful.
这是我从没有过的感受
It's definitely something I had been missing.
也是我需要的
And I needed that.
我知道一个男人无法填补
I know that a man is not gonna fill the void
我心里失去美甲店的空洞 但是
of me losing my salon, but...
被爱被关注的感觉很好
it was nice to be wanted and seen.
他让我相信会有好日子的
He made me believe that good things are possible.
哦 妈妈
Oh, Ma...
那么
So?
-什么 -你告诉他你的情况了吗
- What? - Did you tell him T?
-我没必要说 他知道 -什么
- Oh, I didn't have to. He knew.- What?!
他是个绅士 从内到外
M He was a gentleman, through and through.
-小妞 来 -麻麻
- Girl, give me some. - Ow, Ma.
太棒了
Yes.
你还会再见他吗
You gonna see him again?
我给他留了电♥话♥
I gave him my number.
但是我不打算有更多期待
But I ain't got no expectations.
这一切都完美又简单
Listen, it was perfect and brief.
我感觉到了
I feel that.
我很高兴和你们一起来了
I'm glad I'm here with all of y'all.
-太美好了 -我们爱你
- It's so good. - We love you.
-我也爱你们 -姐妹之旅
- me too - Girls' trip!
天呐 姐妹之旅 姐妹之旅
Oh, my God! Girls' trip, girls' trip!
姐妹之旅 姐妹之旅
Girls' trip, girls' trip!
该回家了
It's time to go home.
你自己从这套行头里面出来没问题吧
I assume you can peel yourself out of this suit by yourself?
是啊 汗液体液已经让这件衣服纵享丝滑了
Yeah. Uh, sweat and everything makes it nice and slippery.
艾丽卡女王
Mistress Elektra?
谢谢你让我有这般体验
Thank you for talking me into doing this.
我一直幻想着你开车回城
I kept fantasizing that you drove back to the city
不告诉任何人我在这
without telling anyone I was here.
他们好多天 或者永远
They wouldn't find me for days.
都找不到我
Or ever, maybe.
你知道你的生活有多奢侈吗
Do you realize how luxurious your life is?
我知道 这房♥子很不错
I know. The house is great.
不是说房♥子
Not the house.
你有选择孤独的主动权
You have the luxury of choosing loneliness.
而很多人根本没得选
For some people, it's not optional.
-我喜欢这首歌♥ -是吗 能大声点吗
- Ooh, I like this one. - Right? Can we turn up it?
没错 音量放大 嗨起来
Yeah. Pull up the volume. Come on.
感觉很棒呀
This is nice. Yes.
《Hold On》——En Vogue
*我犯的第一个错*
*Ooh, my first mistake was*
*就是想要的时间太多*
*I wanted too much time*
*我想他身边时时刻刻有我*
*I had to have him morning, noon, and night*
*如果早告诉我*
*If I would of known then*
*现在知道的种种*
*The things that I know now*
*我可能依然拥有*
*I might not have lost*
*一直抱怨的那种生活*
*The time I complain about*
*别把生命蹉跎*
*Don't waste your time*
*盲目争斗*
*Fighting blind*
*乱想到发疯*
*Minded thoughts of despair*
*爱需要守护*
*Hold on to your love*
*千万别放手*
*You got to hold on*
*爱需要守护*
*Hold on to your love*
*宝贝 别放手*
*Ooh, ooh, baby, hold on*
*抓住你的爱*
*Hold on to your love*
*绝不放松*
*Oh, you got to hold on*
*爱需要守护*
*Hold on to your love*
好了 现在我要让你们看看
All right, now, I'm about to show you, uh...
*游戏人间的艺术*
*The art of playing games now*
*不是伤痕累累的我*
*Is not the hearts you break*
*而是当他燃起爱火*
*It's 'bout good love you make*
*而我激♥情♥配合*
*When his heart's on fire*
*爱他每一天*
*Give him love every day*
*还要记得给他空间*
*Remember he needs space*
*耐心点 他会全心为你奉献*
*Be patient and he'll give his heart to you*
*别浪费时间*
*Don't waste your time*
*盲目作战*
*Fighting blind*
*坠入绝望深渊*
*Minded thoughts of despair*
*爱需要守护*
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表