剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
等等 那你是不是就像
No, but, no, were you, like,
在红色的天鹅绒绳围栏后面摆pose一样呀
behind, like, a red velvet rope and everything?
对啊 还有一个福特超模 林德赛
Yeah. So, Lindsey, she's another Ford model,
她正和派对策划人滚床单
she's sleeping with the club promoter.
跟你们说厚 现在超模才是新的摇滚明星
I'm telling you, models are the new rock stars.
这还不是最棒的
That's not even the best part.
我们在桌子上炫舞的时候
So we was dancing on the table,
你们猜是谁把我单独叫出来的
and guess who singled me out.
-鲍比·布朗[著名歌♥星] -再猜
- B-Bobby Brown. - Guess again.
给我们个提示 不然我们永远也猜不出来
Give us a hint, or else we never gonna get the full story.
我最喜欢的设计师
My favorite designer.
我的天哪 你遇见艾萨克·麦兹拉西啦
Oh, my God, you met Isaac Mizrahi?
纽约最著名的设计师之一
-老妹儿 -没错 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我跟你们讲
- Girl! - Yes! Girl, I'm telling you,
你猜他跟我说什么 "你就是90后的代言人"
you know what he said? "You are the face of the '90s."
-天啦噜 -没错 我做到惹
- Bitch! - Yes, I did.
-棒呆啊 妹子 -我女儿
- Yeah, girl. - My daughter...
现在都是和曼哈顿上流社会的
out here with the creme de la creme
-名流们打交道 -没错
- of Manhattan high society. - Right there.
-妹子 我和你说 -她是怎么做到的
- Girl, I'm telling you. - How could she do it?
-耶 -怎么了 兄弟
- Yeah. - Oh, what's up, brother?
没事
Nothing much.
抱歉回来晚了
Um, I'm so sorry I'm late.
我又多轮了一班
I picked up an extra shift.
我去给你做点吃的 宝贝
Let me go make you a plate, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来帮你 母后
Oh. I'll help you, Ma.
我不准备说什么 但是...
You know, I wasn't gonna say nothing, but...
帕帕 对不起
Pap, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 但是我有
I feel really bad, but I have... but I have
很合理的理由 如果你想听的话
a really good excuse, if you want to hear it.
我为一个真正的模特活动拍了组照片
So, I did a photo shoot for a real modeling campaign.
这些照片会出现在全国的杜安里德[医药连锁店]
It's gonna be in Duane Reades
还有各大药店和商店里
and pharmacies and drugstores all over the country.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
如果不是你推我一把
I wouldn't be doing any of this
我肯定做不到
if you wasn't there to push me.
我真为你高兴
I am so happy for you.
但是你伤了我的心
But you fucked me up.
我气疯了 就因为我自以为
I was flexing mad hard 'cause I thought
追到了自己梦寐以求的女孩
I got the girl of my dreams.
就这一次我觉得自己像个真正的男人
I felt like a real man for once.
我对自己说 "你肯定做了些正确的事
I told myself, "You must have done something right"
所以她才答应的"
to get her to say yes."
我本来都准备和你共饮香槟的
I was ready to sip champagne with you.
但你连面都没露
But you didn't show up.
而我孤孤单单 一如往常
And I was alone like I always been.
我本来准备去的
It was even like that.
我把裙子什么的都拿上了
I had my dress picked out and everything.
达蒙帮我整理来着 我是真的想去
Damon helped me. I really wanted to be there.
-不 -我是真的想去 不骗你
- Nope. Nah. - I...I really wanted to be there. I promise.
我不会让你为自己的所作所为道歉
I'm not gonna let you apologize for doing what you had to do.
这是你的梦想
This is your dream.
你乐在其中
You're living it.
我为你感到高兴 真的
I'm happy for you, for real.
安吉尔 看你弄得一团糟
Angel, you're making a mess.
我去看看你的饭怎么样了
I'm-a check on your plate.
但你要知道
Just so you know, though,
你是我唯一所求
you're the only thing I've ever wanted.
你是我的梦想
You are my dream,
总有一天 你会发现我是你的男人
and one day, you gonna realize that I'm your man.
我会保护你 好好爱你
That I'm gonna protect you and that I'm gonna love you right.
现在 你看不到所有这些
Right now, you can't see all that
因为你只对其他奖品感兴趣
'cause you got your eyes on other prizes...
照片拍摄 杂♥志♥封面
The photo shoots, the magazine covers,
社会名流
the famous people...
但是 安吉尔 我也是件奖品
But, Angel, I am a prize, too.
我想让你明白这一点
And I need you to know that.
你来晚了
You're late.
本女王想来自然会来的 布兰卡
The sun rises when it's ready, Blanca.
什么事这么重要
Now, what was so important
非要当面和我谈
that you needed to speak to me face-to-face?
"什么事这么重要" 你这话到底什么意思
What the hell do you mean, "What is so important"?
地狱之火那件事都过去两周了
It's been two weeks since that Hellfire business,
你连个屁都没放过
and you haven't spoken one word about it.
我听说了你对那具尸体做的事
I heard about what you did with that body.
是坎蒂那个婊♥子♥管不住自己的逼嘴吗
Is that bitch Candy running her mouth?
她要是还继续逼逼 下场就和那贱♥人♥一样
I'll do the same to her if she keeps yapping.
别担心 有一半人都不相信她
Don't worry. Half of the girls don't believe her.
那另一半呢
And the other half?
和我一样 他们都在报纸上看到了
They like me. They seen the story in the papers,
头版头条"经理离奇失踪" 整整挂了一个星期
"Executive gone missing," front page for a week,
他们明白你那么做也是迫不得已
and they understand you did what you had to do.
换做我们任何人 为了自己的小命都会那么做的
What any of us would have done trying to survive.
别误会 我做了噩梦
And don't get me wrong, I've had nightmares.
我是真的很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你也算是个铁娘子 但心里肯定也挨了刀吧
You a hard bitch, but even you got to be hurting.
我的确也做噩梦了
I've had nightmares, too.
梦里我看见他了
I see him.
我们把他扔进一辆旧卡车
We put him in an old trunk.
我把箱子搬来搬去 想把他藏起来
I move boxes around to try to hide him.
我担心其他人能闻到他的味道
I worry that the others can smell him.
最糟糕的是 夜深人静的时候
The worst part is, late at night, when it's quiet,
我会想到 "有个人在里面"
I think, "That's a human being in there."
我知道他是个猪猡 但我还是为他祈祷
I know he was a pig of a man, but I pray over him.
因为他现在是我的人了
He's mine now.
他会困扰我一辈子
He will be with me for the rest of my life.
你会没事的
Well, you gonna be okay.
就像你说的 他就是个猪猡
Like you said, he was a pig.
所以没人会为他伤感
So ain't nobody gonna be grieving over him.
看看今天《纽约邮报》写的什么
Look at the New York Post today.
他只是第22页上的一个小故事
He is nothing but a little story on page 22,
一个月后 所有人都会忘了
and in a month, everyone will forget.
过于亢奋也是正常的 那游戏不公平
Euphoria was right. The game ain't fair.
咱们或许像臭大街上的野猫撕逼撕的挺欢
We may cut each other up like a pack of alley cats,
但当外面的世界试图摧毁我们的时候
but when the outside world tries to tear us down,
姐♥妹♥们♥就要团结起来
this army closes ranks.
必须的
We sure do.
-你确定上架了吗 -已经过了两个星期
- Are you sure it's out yet? - It's been two weeks already.
她说已经上架了啊
She said it would be out.
天啦噜 你在这儿 这儿
Oh, my God. Yo, yo, over here, over here.
我们找到了
We found it.
湿又野眼线笔
春季新款99色
你看起来美翻惹
You look so beautiful.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你做到了
You did this.
-快看 -那是我
- Look. - That's-that's my...
嘿 先生 那是本姑娘的俏颜
Hey, mister, that's my face.
-快看 这是我 -我滴个乖乖
- Look, this is me. - Oh, my God.
每个人都想在这世上留下自己的印记
然后你想 如果能挺过这关
那你就已经在这个世界上留痕
有一些人会记得你的名字
这样你就已经在这世上留下了印记
——多里安·科里
异装皇后
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表