剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
我保证会照顾好你
and I promise I'm gonna look after you.
我们都会
All of us.
我们不会让任何不幸发生在你身上
We're not gonna let a single bad thing happen to you.
你要是吸一次鼻子
You get one little sniffle,
就直接来找我
and you come straight to me.
我会不惜一切
I'll do whatever it takes
保证你的健康
to keep you healthy?
我会为你去偷感冒药
I'll steal cold medicine for you.
我爱你 妈
I love you, Ma.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我希望你们都要自爱
Listen, I don't want none of y'all to not love y'all selves.
那曾是我的问题
That was my problem,
我犯的错
my mistake,
我现在偶尔还会犯
and sometimes it still is.
不过再也不会了
But no more. No more.
所以我要跟这个病作斗争
Which is why I'm-a fight this disease,
首先要跟弗雷德丽卡·诺曼作斗争
and in doing so, I'm-a fight Frederica Norman
夺回我的沙龙
and get my salon back.
27号♥
Number 27.
-阴性 -29号♥
- Negative. - Number 29?
我以为你会开心
I thought you'd be happy.
瑞奇...
Ricky...
瑞奇 我爱你
Ricky, I love you.
或许正因如此
And maybe that's the reason why
我才愿意睁一只眼闭一只眼
I'm willing to turn or look the other way,
但你得说实话
but I-I just need honesty.
都说了我跟克里斯清清白白
I told you, nothing happened with Chris.
等等 这话从何说起
Wait, where is this coming from?
你...
You know, you...
你在全世界巡演 被拍进了MV
just, you-you're touring the world, you're in videos,
你万众瞩目... 我在干什么呢
you got all this attention... what am I doing?
上学 参加舞会
School. The balls.
都很有意义啊
That's something.
好吗
All right?
我迷茫了...
I'm lost. I...
我最近觉得自己很糟糕
I just really don't have a good feeling about myself right now.
你能让我好起来
You're my good feeling.
我...
I...
我... 得走了
I... I have to go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
排练要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for a rehearsal.
我保证
But I promise
我们以后再谈 好吗
we're gonna finish this later, okay?
去排练吧
Go to rehearsal.
好了 好了 欢迎来到厄洛斯舞会
All right, all right, y'all, welcome to the Eros Ball.
欢迎来到厄洛斯舞会
Welcome to the Eros Ball.
没错
Yes! Yes!
今晚我们赞颂激♥情♥...
Tonight we're celebrating passion...
为爱狂欢...
and reveling in love...
沉醉于性
and sex.
我是说情欲
And I'm talking about lust.
全新激♥情♥的芬芳
You know, that sweet smell of new passion.
还有...
And I'm talking about...
欲望
desire.
无论多么欲♥火♥焚身
And however that comes to you,
你们都要记住自重自爱
I need you all to understand that you must treat yourselves with dignity,
因为在座的各位都值得被爱
because everyone in this room is deserving of love.
听懂了吗
Y'all understand me?
在座的各位
Everyone in this room
都值得被爱
is deserving of love.
好吗
All right?
爱应该是令人愉悦的
And love should feel good. Right?
也应该是安全的
And love should also be safe.
你们看见我在发什么了吗
Y'all see what I'm passing out here tonight?
拿上几个
Take a few of 'em with you.
别不乖哦
or y'all bein' nasty.
现在...
Now...
舞会开始
let's get this ball started.
主题是...
The category is...
高端...
High Fashion...
羽衣
in Feathers.
我要看到
And I want to see
女士们每一步都铿锵有力
all my ladies stomp this bitch to the ground.
首先是
First up,
伊万吉丽斯塔之家
House of Evangelista.
来吧 看看
Come on! Bring them.
好
All right!
抬着年度家母 亲爱的
Carrying the Mother of the Year, darlings.
当心 椅子有点不稳
All right, that chair's a bit precarious.
别摔了她
Please don't drop her.
要不优雅就荡然无存了
That would be a devastating fall from grace.
来啊 来啊 展示一下
Come on, come on, come on with it.
还不够
I ain't mad at you.
还没让我疯狂 热吗
I ain't mad at you. Are you hot?
要扇点风吗
Do you need to be fanned, baby?
巧克力肌肤
Chocolate-y smooth!
你♥他♥妈♥把翅膀给我
Give me your fuckin' wings!
来吧 给布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔打分
Come on, give Miss Blanca Evangelista her scores.
8分 8分 7分 8分 8分
Eight, eight, seven, eight, eight.
好了
All right.
看来你还要继续努力啊
You're gonna have to do a little better than that, I think.
-可你今天很棒了 -请让一下
- But you look good today, girl. - Excuse me.
-好吧 -打了分就退下吧
- Okay. - You got your scores. Move.
真的吗 坎蒂小姐 我刚不是说
Really, Miss Candy? Did I not just say
主题是高端羽衣吗
the category is High Fashion in Feathers?
你瞎了吗 这他妈就是羽毛
Are you blind? These are fucking feathers.
亲爱的
Honey.
有人能带这个贱♥人♥回幼儿园吗
Could somebody please take this bitch back to kindergarten,
教教她羽毛和泡沫的区别
so she can learn the difference between feathers and foam?
我没带家伙来你就敢大放厥词了
Talking big talk now 'cause I ain't got my other purse.
弗洛西提被♥干♥掉了
Ferocity is chopped!
别了 姐妹 谢谢参与
Girl, bye. Thank you very much.
下个是谁
Who's next?
好了 温特尔之家走上舞台
All right, House of Wintour has entered the floor.
精彩
I'm living!
对 很棒
All right, y'all bring it in.
非常棒
Y'all bring it in.
非常棒
Y'all bring it in.
嗨起来 嗨起来
To the floor, to the floor.
让舞池嗨起来
Y'all bring it in to the floor.
谢谢 谢谢
Yes, thank you. Thank you.
爱你哦
Love you.
温特尔之家真是名副其实
The House of Wintour is serving us down boots, babies.
太精彩了... 我叹为观止
I live... I live for the production values.
今晚他妈的还有半个蚌
We got clams on a half shell up in this bitch tonight.
说实话 看着好像是完整的
Well, actually, it looks like a full shell!
快敲开
Crack that bitch open.
让海妖现身
Release the kraken!
温特尔家倾巢而出
The Wintours are out for blood.
这才是尤物
Sookie-sookie now!
海洋深处...
Deep out of the sea...
[阿佛洛狄忒生于海中浪花]
黑肤爱与美之神
it's black Aphrodite.
偶像伊莱察...
The icon Elektra...
从天而降 亲爱的
dropped from the heavens, honey.
时而是母亲
Sometimes she's a mother,
时而是另一种母亲...
and other times she's just a mother...
无可争议
Shut ' mouth!
温特尔之家
The House of Wintour
今晚没准备陪你们玩儿
didn't come to play with you hos tonight.
是来秒杀你们这群婊♥子♥的
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表