剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
他就把那些事情都抖出来
that he would tell everybody everything.
所以我就保持缄默了
So I just kept my mouth shut.
他走运了 福特女士要我回来了
He lucky Ms. Ford sent me home,
不然我会再揍他一顿
or I would have kicked his ass again.
-嘿嘿 -什么
- Mm. - What?
-你太帅了 我又有点性奋了 -嘿
- You so cute getting all riled up for me. - Hey.
打住
Cut it out.
你不打住的话
I got something for you
-有你好受的 -我喜欢你
- if you don't cut it out. - I like you getting
-这副望眼欲穿的模样 -你不打住的话
- all riled up for me. - If you don't cut it out...
我的白马王子
My knight in shining armor.
宝贝
My baby.
我肯定处理恰当了
I must have done something right
因为他也没说什么
'cause he didn't say nothing.
反正我很开心
Well, I'm happy.
结果是好的
It came out good.
可能这次拍摄很重要
I guess the campaign was too important.
-嗯 -我爱你
- Hmm. - I love you.
我很爱你 安吉尔
I love you so much, Angel.
我敢打赌 那些女孩看到这些照片
I bet you girls gonna look back at these pictures
会纷纷讨论这个叫安吉尔的美人
and talk about the great beauty Angel
然后挤破头去买♥♥这本杂♥志♥ 你瞧着吧
that broke through the doors for 'em, watch.
别夸张了
Please.
给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
你还有什么是
What you trying to show me
我没见过的吗
that I ain't already seen?
这是谁的房♥子
Whose place is this?
-我朋友杰昆的 -嗯
- It's my guy Joaquin's. - Hmm.
干活时认识的 他问我
We was at work, and he asked me
认不认识谁在找房♥子
if I knew somebody looking for a place.
埃万杰利斯塔家族住不下
Blanca can't fit all of Evangelista in here.
而且这地段太贵了
Plus, this area's expensive.
450一个月
It's $450 a month.
-这地段没有再便宜的房♥子了 -也是
- It's mad cheap for this neighborhood. - Mm.
离那些上流人士很近
And it's getting real fancy real quick.
随着你的生活品质提高
With the lifestyle you living, mama,
见识的地方越来越多
and the places you going,
你有必要住在这样的房♥子
you need to be living in a place like this,
挨着你共事的那些上等人
next to all them fancy people you'll be working with.
你是想跟我一起住吗
You trying to get a place together?
-我俩住 -不
- On our own? - No.
你不用考虑我
It's not about me.
你需要的话 我可以继续跟布兰卡住
I'll stay home with Blanca if you want me to.
你住在这
This will be yours.
你现在自己挣钱
You make your own money now.
我想让你知道 你想自己住的话
And I need you to know you can get this
你完全可以租下来
if you want it for yourself.
上一次我有自己的房♥子的时候
You know, the last time I had a place of my own,
是个男人给我租的
a guy got it for me.
这样我可以服侍他
So I could be on retainer.
做他的玩物
His little plaything.
现在我可以有自己的住所
Now I can get a place of my own.
自己的
My own place.
从这里能看到码头
You can see the piers from here.
那是我以前
That's where I used to...
和姐♥妹♥们♥玩小把戏的地方
where I used to pull tricks with the girls.
也是我以前贩毒的地方
Same piers I used to deal on.
-看 -啥
- Gotcha. - Wh-what?
搞啥呢
What is all that?
姑娘们好
Hi, ladies.
我们的专座怎么有《黄金女郎》的既视感
What's with Golden Girls realness at our booth?
他们把我们的桌子给了那群老妖婆
They gave those old bats our table
都是因为你姗姗来迟
'cause you finally decide to join us.
请
Please,
不用急
take your time.
反正再迟也迟不到哪去了
You can't be late twice.
我昨晚睡得晚 早上磨蹭了一会
I was up late last night. I'm having a slow morning.
磨蹭到我们仨的贝塔都干枯龟裂了
So slow you come in third in a two-man race.
你们这群母鸡就只会浪费时间咯咯哒吗
Okay, are you hens just gonna keep wasting time clucking,
还要不要继续
or shall we proceed?
好吗
Yeah?
听听你们说的话
Hear ye, hear ye.
两月一度的舞会理事会高层会议
The bi-monthly meeting of the Masters
现在正式开始
of Ceremonies Council is now in session.
曼哈顿 汇报
Manhattan, updates.
我们用一部分会费和捐赠
Well, we used part of the dues and donations
支付了坎蒂的葬礼费用
to pay for Candy's burial,
所以我们没有钱准备
so we aren't gonna be able to cover
下次舞会的奖杯了
the trophies for the next ball.
我们都要垫付
We all need to cover this.
好吧 交钱
All right. Come on.
-都交给你吗 -嗯
- Oh, you're collecting it? - Yeah.
我来收 我去买♥♥
I'll collect it. I'll go get them.
-谢谢 -我就这些了
- Thank you. - That's all I got.
好吧
All right.
两块钱 你丫
Two dollars, bitch...
不是说"我们都要垫付"吗
That said, "We all need to cover it"?
我们都要尽力帮助
We all need to help in the way that we can.
-好吧 继续 -谢谢您嘞
- Oh, okay. Moving on. -Thank you.
小盆友们都很喜欢"坎蒂劲歌♥"这个新主题
The children are loving Candy's Sweet Refrain as a new category,
但是妖男们想要穿女装表演
but now the Butch Queens want to perform up in drags.
完美
Perfect.
-动议通过 -这么快
- Motion accepted. - Just that fast?
你对主题不都是很有意见的吗
You always have an opinion about categories.
并没有
That's not true.
别逗了 你层出不穷的意见
Bitch, please. You've got opinions
就好比骚0们洗得干干净净的菊花
like these queens got bleached assholes.
没人在意 却主动往上蹭
Nobody want it, they're always offering it out
-你的意见明明可以不说的 -你有急事吗
- and you can keep it to yourself. - Are you in a rush?
你赶着去约会吗
You got a midmorning date you running off to?
-没有 -你确定吗 姐妹
- No. - Are you sure, sis?
你的光芒亮瞎狗眼
You are positively glowing.
你的表情一点不忧桑
I mean, your face ain't even beat.
你对普雷·特尔做了什么
Uh, what have you done with Pray Tell?
我换了一套日常
Well, you know, I've been switching up my regime.
买♥♥了新的面霜和软膏
You know, I got some new creams and unguents
和沐浴露和药水等
and lotions and potions and stuff.
你懂的
You know how that goes.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
我有事要坦白 但是你们这些小骚货
I have a confession to make, and you heifers
得给我保密
better keep this shit to yourselves.
我有情人了
I've taken a lover.
终于
Finally.
上个给你耕耘播种的还是基南
Last person to ice your cakes was Keenan.
不过 为什么你不告诉我们
Though, why wouldn't you tell us
-你恋爱了 -我没恋爱
- you've in love? - I'm not in love.
-只是肉♥欲♥ -有区别吗
- I'm in lust. - Is there a difference?
有 做的时候一点都不浪漫
Yes. Yeah. It's not, it's not romantic,
但是欲♥火♥焚身
you know, but it's hot.
巫山云雨
It's-it's passionate.
每次我一想到他 我就湿了
Every time I think about him, I just start to sweat.
还有 他的眼睛 那种
And, you know, he got them eyes, them kind of eyes
摄人心魄的眼睛
that just pierce right through your soul.
搓板一样的腹肌 坚如磐石
Washboard abs as hard as granite,
还有一对性感厚唇
and a pair of the juiciest lips
亲得人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
that he absolutely knows how to use.
骚货 你说完啊
For what, bitch? Finish.
我就是很快乐
I'm just happy. You know?
很久没有这种感觉了
I haven't felt this way in a long time.
我不敢相信 我都这么老了
I can't even believe at this point in my life
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表